**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

From all the Trailers (don’t think there is any spoilers to question below...)

What all do ppl think are the basis for each of the Era's that the show goes through ?

Most obviously the 70’s era is the Brady Bunch house. And such a great job with it's details, colored-panels on wall, platform entrance by front door, unique staircase although goes in opposite direction, and the swing set, etc.

Is one of the later ones maybe from Rosanne ?
    And 50’s/60’s black-n-white, how about maybe either D+++ Van D+++ Show (living room and especially their twin beds), or I Love Lucy, or even more appropriately Bewitched (but don’t recall bedroom situation really being featured in Bewitched though.

(OK, forum wouldn’t let me type the name of that one old show, that also features Mary Tyler Moore, for those too young to remember for sure which one I mean).

But haven’t looked that closely at trailers enough to get a good sense of some of them.

Could the reversed, aka “mirrored”, direction of the Brady Bunch staircase be a clue ?

also think there’s got to be at least a nod to Full House somewhere in there. Roseanne is definitely one, as well as the Office/Modern Family
    You think? Or did you listen to Eric Voss in his blue dungeon.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

From all the Trailers (don’t think there is any spoilers to question below...)

What all do ppl think are the basis for each of the Era's that the show goes through ?

Most obviously the 70’s era is the Brady Bunch house. And such a great job with it's details, colored-panels on wall, platform entrance by front door, unique staircase although goes in opposite direction, and the swing set, etc.

Is one of the later ones maybe from Rosanne ?
    And 50’s/60’s black-n-white, how about maybe either D+++ Van D+++ Show (living room and especially their twin beds), or I Love Lucy, or even more appropriately Bewitched (but don’t recall bedroom situation really being featured in Bewitched though.

(OK, forum wouldn’t let me type the name of that one old show, that also features Mary Tyler Moore, for those too young to remember for sure which one I mean).

But haven’t looked that closely at trailers enough to get a good sense of some of them.

Could the reversed, aka “mirrored”, direction of the Brady Bunch staircase be a clue ?

also think there’s got to be at least a nod to Full House somewhere in there. Roseanne is definitely one, as well as the Office/Modern Family
    You think? Or did you listen to Eric Voss in his blue dungeon.
    I tend to not watch New Rockstars. Eric has a habit of... over analyzing things
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

36 hours until WandaVision is available on Disney Plus!

This might seem like a silly question, but is it going to be super long like the Mandalorian or 21 minutes like a normal TV show?
    Episode length varies. The first episode is like 27 minutes, then there’s 34 minutes and like 31 minutes. They shall vary like the Mando
    Question: Who else here has seen the full Mando series?
    After WandaVision comes out, I'll finally have something else exciting to watch on TV every weekend lol.
    I have seen it.
    Just started Agents of Shield for the first time too
    Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

This might seem like a silly question, but is it going to be super long like the Mandalorian or 21 minutes like a normal TV show?
    Episode length varies. The first episode is like 27 minutes, then there’s 34 minutes and like 31 minutes. They shall vary like the Mando
    After WandaVision comes out, I'll finally have something else exciting to watch on TV every weekend lol.
    I have seen it.
    enjoy it. It’s amazing.

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

I have seen it.
    enjoy it. It’s amazing.
    So far it is quite good.
    Alright. Less than 24 hours until the first two episodes of WandaVision!

When the show does drop, feel free to discuss the show here. However, I do ask that you do be courteous and discuss any plot details for the episodes inside the spoiler tag.

General reviews like, Elizabeth Olsen’s performance is amazing, or it’s a very trippy endeavor for the MCU are fine,
    but specific plot details like ads and what actually happens in the episode should be kept in the spoiler tags.

If you break these rules you shall be reported to the mods.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I can't wait! Its the only thing I've had to be looking forward to lately. Except for going to work so I can talk to actual people.
    CGR2020 said:

How much longer till WandaVision? Can't wait for something new to look forward to every Saturday lol.

17 hours and 42 minutes
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    The last three out of the nine will have all of the truth revealed and will have more action.
    Hopefully Mephisto appears.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Pretty excited for Wandavision, hope it lives up to the hype

I'll be watching it after school tomorrow
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Wandavision's coming out tomorrow right?

In around 14 more hours I guess
    CGR2020 said:

Correct, so we get to start our Saturday morning with something to look forward to!
    Friday for me
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    ScarletJarvis
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    CGR2020 said:

Correct, so we get to start our Saturday morning with something to look forward to!
    Friday afternoon for me and it's the weekend here so...

CGR2020 said:

Friday for me
    Same here
    Technically it'll be out where I live at like 3 or so in the morning (I think) but idk if I wanna stay up that late for 1 episode

Technically it'll be out where I live at like 3 or so in the morning (I think) but idk if I wanna stay up that late for 1 episode

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes
    b) 2 am for the central time zone I believe
    CGR2020 said:

Don't ruin your eyes my man, it's not worth it to watch something so early at the price of your beautiful useful eyeballs.
    Good point😂

I'll just watch it after school tomorrow then
    edited January 2021

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes
    I may have to wait until after school tomorrow then.
    Crcrcrc said:

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes
    I may have to wait until later tomorrow then.
    I’ll watch it at 7 am tomorrow my time. 1 hour and 1 minute of glorious MCU sitcom

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes
    2 episodes??? Yoooo that's sick, I thought it would only be 1 a week like the Mandalorian was

Hmm 2 am isn't that bad, I usually sleep around that time so I guess I could watch one tonight and watch the other tomorrow after school.

Crcrcrc said:

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes
    I may have to wait until later tomorrow then.
    I’ll watch it at 7 am tomorrow my time. 1 hour and 1 minute of glorious MCU sitcom
    I can't wait! I'm going to have to ignore this thread all day until I see it tomorrow though, because I automatically open spoiler tags and don't want to ruin it lol.