**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Technically it'll be out where I live at like 3 or so in the morning (I think) but idk if I wanna stay up that late for 1 episode

Don't ruin your eyes my man, it's not worth it to watch something so early at the price of your beautiful useful eyeballs.
    Good point😂

I'll just watch it after school tomorrow then
    Yea lol. Are you doing online school or real school? I would rather wait for the weekend to get to do two cool things: Chill on a weekend and watch WandaVision lol.
    Online school, it's sooo boring. Yeah I get that, if I don't stay up till 2 am to watch an episode tonight, I'll just watch both tomorrow after school (nice to relax on a Friday afternoon after a week of school).
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Also! Please be aware that the review has lifted for WandaVision and there are articles with minor spoilers circulating the web
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Technically it'll be out where I live at like 3 or so in the morning (I think) but idk if I wanna stay up that late for 1 episode

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes
    b) 2 am for the central time zone I believe
    2 episodes??? Yoooo that's sick, I thought it would only be 1 a week like the Mandalorian was

Hmm 2 am isn't that bad, I usually sleep around that time so I guess I could watch one tonight and watch the other tomorrow after school.
    It's gonna be 2 this week but it is gonna be one episode a week from next week right?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes
    2 episodes??? Yoooo that's sick, I thought it would only be 1 a week like the Mandalorian was

Hmm 2 am isn't that bad, I usually sleep around that time so I guess I could watch one tonight and watch the other tomorrow after school.
    1: Don't stay up late and don't risk losing your eyesight.
    2: I would watch them during the daytime if I were you, just to play it safe.
    3: I will finally have a new substitute for The Mandalorian hype, since it ended lol.
    You can't damage your eyes by watching something at night.
  • Options

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes

it’s 1 episode a week but a two episode premiere
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes

3: I will finally have a new substitute for The Mandalorian hype, since it ended lol.
    My sleep schedule has been absolutely terrible recently lol

The Mandalorian was phenomenal, hope Wandavision is just as good (standards are extremely high tho so I'd be happy if it's at least a decent show).
  • Options

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes

it’s 1 episode a week but a two episode premiere
    that's awesome
  • Options

CGR2020 said:

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes

The Mandalorian was phenomenal, hope Wandavision is just as good (standards are extremely high tho so I'd be happy if it's at least a decent show).
    I’ve heard the first two episodes are mainly just pure sitcom but it gets more MCU-like and longer as it goes on
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes

If you don't fix your {Bleep] ing sleep schedule soon, you will be stuck as a night owl forever!
    Phrase I got from Regular show lol.

Spidey and Sentry did you see the full Mando series yet?
    Haven't watched anything related to Star Wars yet but it is definitely on my watchlist.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Also! Please be aware that the review has lifted for WandaVision and there are articles with minor spoilers circulating the web

Too late. I got spoiled a little 😞
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes

If you don't fix your {Bleep] ing sleep schedule soon, you will be stuck as a night owl forever!

Haven't watched anything related to Star Wars yet but it is definitely on my watchlist.
    Watch it after the movies or the ending won't make sense.
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    I worked out my university schedule so I don't have any classes on Fridays. But staying up til 2am isn't in my playbook, so I'll probably watch Friday morning as soon as I wake up. And then I'll watch it for the "first time" with my roommates later that weekend lol
  • Options
    edited January 2021

I worked out my university schedule so I don't have any classes on Fridays. But staying up til 2am isn't in my playbook, so I'll probably watch Friday morning as soon as I wake up. And then I'll watch it for the "first time" with my roommates later that weekend lol

2 am depending on your timezone. It comes out at like 8 am in the UK for example
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    3am est
    5am pst
    4 am the middle of america time zone
  • Options

CGR2020 said:

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes

I’ve heard the first two episodes are mainly just pure sitcom but it gets more MCU-like and longer as it goes on
    Cool, sitcom is nice but I prefer MCU-like stuff more
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

@KDSuperFlash10
    a) it’s 2 episodes

Watch it after the movies or the ending won't make sense.
    Allright
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Has someone watched it already on Disney+ ?
    Is it worth getting into this streaming platform for this series to bing out and go out?
    I heard there are Free Trials
  • Options
    I heard that the by March, the entire series will be released. So, I guess it's better to do your 7-day free trials then when it fully releases.
  • Options

I heard that the by March, the entire series will be released. So, I guess it's better to do your 7-day free trials then when it fully releases.

aww lol thought they do it like Netflix, push all episodes out.
    yeah, then your right, ill wait
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I mean disney + has all the MCU films save for the Spiderman ones, most of the other films released around the time (F4, X-Men etc.). They also had a bunch of marvel tv shows at launch but then thanos snapped half of them like a fortnight later (shame F4 world's greatest heroes had to go).

It also has a bunch of Fox films and basically every Star Wars film as well as the Mandolorian. Plus it has Tron too so that's a win.

I wouldn't suggest getting a sub if you're only interested in watching one show so you should probably stick to free trials if that is the case.
  • Options

I mean disney + has all the MCU films save for the Spiderman ones, most of the other films released around the time (F4, X-Men etc.). They also had a bunch of marvel tv shows at launch but then thanos snapped half of them like a fortnight later (shame F4 world's greatest heroes had to go).

It also has a bunch of Fox films and basically every Star Wars film as well as the Mandolorian. Plus it has Tron too so that's a win.

I wouldn't suggest getting a sub if you're only interested in watching one show so you should probably stick to free trials if that is the case.

how to keep the free trials loop going on?
  • Options
    Valmarx said:

how to keep the free trials loop going on?
    dunno, I have the paid version
  • Options
    It has arrived! The first two episodes are now streaming on Disney Plus!

Here’s the spoiler message from earlier for people who are joining now:

When the show does drop, feel free to discuss the show here. However, I do ask that you do be courteous and discuss any plot details for the episodes inside the spoiler tag.

General reviews like, Elizabeth Olsen’s performance is amazing, or it’s a very trippy endeavor for the MCU are fine,
    but specific plot details like ads and what actually happens in the episode should be kept in the spoiler tags.

If you break these rules you shall be reported to the mods.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

• Options
    with the hydra imagery and the enigmatic beekeepr I think we might see Swarm
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I want more episodes already 😭