**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

According to Hades

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

Is anyone having a problem with that Mojo boss? If not, what are some options?

every time there's a Mojo, i bring Red Guardian so i don't have to worry about the degen. Human Torch works reasonably well until the degen comes lol
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

Anyone have a list of champions that would work for this objective?

Defeat Champions involved in Romance Synergy.

• Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    There doesn't seem to be anyplace in the game that shows how many Monsters & Hunters shards you got?

It shows souls, but not those?
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Well well the bosses are too op for these rewards lmao
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

There doesn't seem to be anyplace in the game that shows how many Monsters & Hunters shards you got?

It shows souls, but not those?

Click on the picture of the shards in either the objective screen or the arena reward screen. It shows how many you have.
  • Options
    Art357Art357 Posts: 91
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
    I don't know how others feel
    But this side quest sucks
    Especially when you run suicides and don't have any immunity champs attacker is permanently heal blocked really a Gambler
    If someone don't run suicides it's ok they just take 5hp health per tick but for suicide users it's almost deadly
    Please remove that Permanent heal block 😑😑😑😑😑
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    How many keys per difficulty per day can you get? I'm curious as I've missed some days and when I have played I only play through one time through per difficulty.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★

How many keys per difficulty per day can you get? I'm curious as I've missed some days and when I have played I only play through one time through per difficulty.

As many as you want.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

As many as you want.
    As many as you can afford...it isn't free energy.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Buttehrs said:

As many as you want.
    As many as you can afford...it isn't free energy.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    alekov95alekov95 Posts: 1
    edited October 2020

" ŞOVALYE "unvanına sahibim ve elimdeki kahramanlarla çok kolay olan bir macerayı sizin saçma ötesi "55 seviye" şartınız yüzünden oynayamamaktayım bu gibi saçmalıklara hiç bir şekilde yer vermemelisiniz yani ben şovalyeyim ve seviye yetersizliğinden maceraya giriş yapamıyorum ama daha "koleksiyoncu parçası olmayan" unvanına sahip olamamış kişiler girebiliyor çünkü seviyesi yeterli ve siz kabam çalışanları ( BUNU DUŞUNEMEYECEK KADAR BECERIKSIZSINIZ )

BOYLE BIR SACMALIK OLAMAZ.....
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited October 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit Hey kabam I am lv 45 and for legendry side Quist we need lv55...I know it's pretty far but I have some skills to clear legendry side Quist couse I cleared my last month Quist too....plz decrease the level of dificulty so everyone can give it a try....couse when it comes to epic reward are totally trash compared to legendary...plz decrease the level a bit so if anyone wanna try they can...
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I finished the limbo quest as usual today yet there is no key or lost souls upon completion of legendary. No issue for others. Do you have such issue today? Thanks.

• Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Reference said:

I finished the limbo quest as usual today yet there is no key or lost souls upon completion of legendary. No issue for others. Do you have such issue today? Thanks.

The keys and souls are given when completing the fights, not in the quest completion rewards
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Is there any more information on what we will be able to buy with leftover Souls?
  • Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★

LOThunder said:

After hoarding some of those lost souls. I've come to a realization that I have no need to trade them, or use them in exchange for boost.
    1. The keys I get everyday, so I don't need to trade souls for keys.
    2. I've used Ghost and pretty much silver surfer to get through this quest. So I don't need the immunity boosts.
    So will there be a means of compensating those who didn't spend the souls till the end of this month? Because I'm sitting on 3K lost souls in only 5 days, with nothing to do with them and over 20 more days to go.
    I won't mind trading them for potions or even the hunters crystals.

Hoarding Souls ? You had to run LIMBO anyways to get the keys (especially if didn’t want to do only half as many and buy the rest of the keys), so not like you were grinding extra for more Souls (or were you ?) that you don’t need.
    They are just extra stuff, but not the focus of the Limbo quests. No extra compensation should be given for them, especially since then ppl could keep grinding for easily (aka free) Souls continually and get big extra stuff for them.
    What free souls?
    What farming of souls?
    Once you beat a difficulty, you don't get more souls from it in 24 hrs. only keys you can farmed out repeatedly in a day.
    What do you mean by one farming souls repeatedly then, You only get them the souls once through a quest.
    I haven't seen any loop hole of one getting more than 200 souls from highest difficulty in a day.
    Let's say one genius finds one. simply just set a limit on items that can be traded for at the end. If you get 1000 souls every week from max difficulty, then you can trade all of souls gathered for 5 items, at 1000 per item.
    I don't see exactly why you have a problem with players getting rewarded for doing fights without using the boost.
  • Options
    @LOThunder , RE your original reference of having 3000 Lost Souls from 5 days, which is indeed the amount of Souls you get from running each difficulty of Limbo only once per day.

So point being you weren’t really running Limbo just to get these Lost Souls that do indeed seem worthless (the Keys from Limbo are needed in order to run the corresponding 5 paths of Hades Invasions of each difficulty/quest).

And YES YOU CAN re-run LIMBO as much as you want (and have Energy for), and each time get additional LOST SOULS, as well as an additional KEY. It is just the Monster Crystal Shards portion of the rewards that is limited to only once per day.

But Kabam has already mentioned on original “in-game mail msg” that any excess Keys (and by inference, additional Lost Souls, since they can be used to buy more Keys) can be exchanged for Special Souled Out Crystals from Nov 4th to 9th, although they will only have Minimal Rewards in them. Unfortunately they left that portion out of the Forum Announcement here.

So yes, free farming of Souls (subject to energy), and already something come Nov that we can use them on, if you don’t want to use them on Hades Boosts.
  • Options

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Is the Ice immunity evade supposed to bypass Emma and ghost?
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Generally not a fan of this month's side quest. Not an issue with difficulty or rewards - just rather tedious. Do one quest to do another quest every day.

I do, however, like the node combo on the Red Hulk in legendary difficulty.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    When does the Gehenna chapter (Doom) go live? I thought it would be today.
  • Options
    Harishane11Harishane11 Posts: 3

I think tomorrow.

• Options

Quest 1 - 10/07/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Quest 2 - 10/12/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Quest 3 - 10/17/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Quest 4 - 10/22/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    Quest 5 - 10/27/2020 @ 17:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
  • Options
    Blaine_94Blaine_94 Posts: 31
    I don't understand what's happening with side quest's difficulties. With the introduction of "Legendary" difficulty, "Epic" is too easy and most players, even who isn't cavalier (and maybe someone who isn't uncollected) wants to do Legendary difficulty. In comparision with Cavalier difficulty of EQ I think it's too easy. I suggest to players who aren't lvl 55 yet or who found Legendary too hard, you should do epic, rewards are more suited for you. I hope in a reversion, "Herald" and "Epic" difficulties of august are more balanced for the rewards
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Generally not a fan of this month's side quest. Not an issue with difficulty or rewards - just rather tedious. Do one quest to do another quest every day.

I do, however, like the node combo on the Red Hulk in legendary difficulty.

I havent started, and i agree doing one side quest just to do another is tedious and when i saw that i was like nope, just doing shards for monster crystals lol
  • Options
    SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Can someone explain to me how the unstoppable works? Epic and legendary sq poison paths. They go unstoppable out of nowhere. Sometimes I stop it. Most of the time they wreck me..
  • Options
    SGT_M9 said:

Can someone explain to me how the unstoppable works? Epic and legendary sq poison paths. They go unstoppable out of nowhere. Sometimes I stop it. Most of the time they wreck me..

the basic answer is don't use the soul boost. it punishes you for the immunity that it grants. it gives the defender that unstoppable every time the soul boost prevents you from being poisoned. bring a poison immune champ OR use the boost but make sure you use it with a champ who isn't poison immune but can nullify unstoppable.
  • Options
    GO_BROKEGO_BROKE Posts: 5
    Just tried to use the Coldsnap immune boost and brought Emma thinking it's gonna be easy peasy in telepathic form, but what do you know? Defender still evades! SMH...
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    GO_BROKE said:

Just tried to use the Coldsnap immune boost and brought Emma thinking it's gonna be easy peasy in telepathic form, but what do you know? Defender still evades! SMH...

I found that same problem. but, u can bypass the evades if u bring a champs with either a true strike buff or a slow debuff