**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What did you get from the SA 6 Star Crystal?

Comments

• MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I got half a 6 star. Don’t know who yet
  • eagles1990eagles1990 Posts: 17
    The Hood

Which isn't the worst. At least I can use the synergy with Ghost now without wasting a spot on an under-ranked champ.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    GagoH said:

Worth r3 unduped right?

Hell yes!
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    French2 said:

I got a 6* Dormammu! Right when my play time was about 2-3 hours per day and has dropped down to about 30 minutes per day… Kabam did a solid and gave me a 6* Dormammu to ensure my play time will now drop even more. I can’t keep playing with 6* pulls like this and today was a heart breaker!!! No thank you Kabam!

Dormammu Bros
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

One of my guys is on the hunt for him. He'd be jealous. Lol.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

He's like: well hello there mcdonalds menu i been waiting for you! 🤣
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    French2 said:

Everyone keeps saying it’s free 6* shards… but what good are those shards if the champion is someone you will never put a single resource into? For pulls well below average it is a waste of shards free or not!

exactly..I haven't played with Groot in years and now I pulled him as a 6*..I would say good for arena points, but I stopped doing arenas last year.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Not enough to open one as I opened one last week but it is a nice start towards my next one lol.
  • I got Black Widow (Deadly Origin). Haven't used her much. But I guess it should be better than Kamala or Groot. :wink:
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I got 9946 6* shards. See you tomorrow
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I pulled this:

Cant believe Ive opened a mere 19 6*’s and 2 of them have been dupes now. Think Ill just ignore 6*’s for a few months and open a bunch at once. Hopefully ill pull at least 1 useable champion. Gets a bit deflating after while. Oh well...gonna have a ton of T5CC frag crystals hoarded by then as well
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 6* Electro and honestly I don’t know how to feel about it. I’ve got a well-developed roster and am in a place where I can experiment with fun rank ups, but it doesn’t look like he’s gotten any big synergies yet. Any love for the sparky boy?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Had just enough to form one yesterday so I couldn't wait and here's what I got

Initially I was disappointed but its still better than my last 2 pulls (cw and gg)
    Still dk if he's amazing or something

He's quite good triple immunities poison, coldsnap and takes 0 damage from incinerates instead he heals from WP and gains 12% bar of power per seconds. His sp3 power drains 2 bars of power and grants him a permanent aura of incineration. He also starts the fight with a soul imprisonment preventing all buffs for 15 seconds, this can be reapplied by using sp1 in exchange for a soul he caps his souls at 6 and when he drops below 30% He heals and becomes indistructible for the duration of the heal each soul gives 10% of max health. Good pull I am a big mephisto fan.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

First six star dupe, far from the best but definitely not the worst either. Considering that I just recently snagged a 6 star Professor X after popping just 3 cav crystals, this pull was much better than I deserved lol
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    6* Nick Fury.
    I hear he's great. Now have to learn how to use hom 😋
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    BLACK PANTHER CIVIL WAR
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Ultra Ronald, another addition to the bench team.

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Had just enough to form one yesterday so I couldn't wait and here's what I got

Initially I was disappointed but its still better than my last 2 pulls (cw and gg)
    Still dk if he's amazing or something

He's quite good triple immunities poison, coldsnap and takes 0 damage from incinerates instead he heals from WP and gains 12% bar of power per seconds. His sp3 power drains 2 bars of power and grants him a permanent aura of incineration. He also starts the fight with a soul imprisonment preventing all buffs for 15 seconds, this can be reapplied by using sp1 in exchange for a soul he caps his souls at 6 and when he drops below 30% He heals and becomes indistructible for the duration of the heal each soul gives 10% of max health. Good pull I am a big mephisto fan.
    Oh that's good to know. Thanks