**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's talk about the new cavalier difficulty objective...

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I agree with @DarkSoulDLX
    This is fun, but the objective for is tedious, again Id rather they say use 4 stars to win(x) fights or something.
    I mean i had an awesome time rn using luke cage for the disstrack quest, and he was doing 10k mediums as a rank 4 4 star.

So sometimes it can be fun but to do entire quests for a team of 4* is tedious,long and annoying.

But nothing we can do as its set in stone for this month

I for one will be skipping this one again since i do not want to deal with it
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    I think the challenge would be more well received if you guys changed it to what it was last month where you can only use a team below a certain challenger rating.

Forcing us to use and rank up specific 4* is just brutal
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    This wasn’t fun 2 months ago and I doubt it will be fun this time. Like I said then, it’s a totally bass ackwards way of getting resources to rank up a 6*.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Give rank up gems in the rewards Not the store, the t4bs are out of Balance in the game now because of 5* progression, last time this was the objective all my glory went on t4bs for the first time ever
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Give rank up gems in the rewards Not the store, the t4bs are out of Balance in the game now because of 5* progression, last time this was the objective all my glory went on t4bs for the first time ever

It’s not like 4* champs you ranked for the last objective will get deranked after completing it. It’s a one off and you’ll still be able to use them for this month’s.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I was disappointed to see it, mostly as my game is still so glitchy that I’m pretty sure this is not going to happen. My mere mortal skills drop off to “ouch I’m dead!!” skills with lag and stutter. Which you can’t afford with 4*s. I’m sure the more talented members of the community (perhaps also on newer phones) will fare better.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Speeds80 said:

It’s not like 4* champs you ranked for the last objective will get deranked after completing it. It’s a one off and you’ll still be able to use them for this month’s.
    I didn’t get to rank multiple options for each node In fact For example I ranked omega red instead of magneto and that made for some very long fights, Ideally I’d like to take 2-3 options into each path , it’s true a couple more months of this goal and I should have the champs necessary To do it in future but If you are advocating against our suggestion, that’s also assuming that people in the future who get to this level won’t come across the same problem, 4* rankup materials won’t hurt the game, if this is a game push which will be continuous then those rankup gems make sense. Even one a month in the rewards for the first level 4* challenge would be a nice gesture

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Speeds80 said:

Not just for the fact that ranking up 4*s takes a lot of necessary resources, you have to consider a lot of other things as well. I, for instance, could have the ability to spare time to do this objective. But I just won't because of performance issues. The lag and stuttering is on a whole other level these days, and the loading times aren't helping either. For me to use 4*s in cavalier difficulty, it's a guaranteed unit-fest not because of scrubby gameplay, but for gameplay issues.

I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing this, and it's not necessarily exclusively due to my device, because I was able to do this particular objective the first time around, and I know how hectic it was. Now that the performance issues are much worse than back then, I'd rather not stress myself again.
  • They are fun but still unethical @Kabam Miike

How is it unethical?
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Last months objective focused on the side quest was fun and challenging, without requiring a large investment of rank up materials on champions that have limited use.

This "completion with 4*" objective is far too much work/effort for the limited reward as is with 6 steps. It would be more reasonable if it was just the last step (Caviler Chapter 3, Quest 2)
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I played in iphone 7 plus for more thatn 3 yrs, shifted to ROG 3 due to issues with apple. The gameplay while not horrible is nowhere near smooth to what I experienced in Iphone. I don't have the patience nor time to deal with the game with all the issues in game. This objective just made things worse.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    It took me 17 revives. Got more skill, at 1 1/2 now. SMH.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Since this is already a post, can someone advise me on the teams and champs they found most helpful for it/ who was the worst boss and who did you use for that?
  • Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    Bu tür görevler keyif vermiyor, ve stresli. Çok uzun sürüyor. 4 yıldız, rakiplerimiz için çok kırılgan. Bu da fazla eşya harcamak anlamına geliyor.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

It took me 17 revives. Got more skill, at 1 1/2 now. SMH.

Maybe I'm mistaken but didn't I ask you back when this first released whether you would rank up 4*s if this was a recurring objective?
    I did lol, I ranked some up last month for arena as well. But I got wrecked by a few fights in there. Namely Prof X and his nutty block damage.
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    This objective are for god tier players. I don’t want to touch this same like the last one.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

why can't we use 4*? i don't it

Huh?
    post above mine said "putting emphasis on 4*’s that cavalier and TB’s can’t even use"
    Who uses 4*s in content like act 6, war or AQ? 4*s are basically arena only nowadays, and are of no effectual use to players beyond a certain point, which should be obvious. Obviously, someone doing something like cavalier difficulty won't bother using 4*s in many content, so why should the objective for it include them?

The above would already have been argued extensively, but what's annoying is the recycling.
    Well, Kabam wants you to use and level up all your Champs. And restricting it to just 4* is the easiest way to increase the difficulty. lol

But you should at least have all the possible 4* so you can beat this Challenge with Skill (same reason like Summoner Showdown Tournament mode with 4* only).

P.S.: But yeah, I don’t like this lame 4* Challenge as well. Skipped it the first time and will skip it this time again. Rewards not worth it ... offer me a hundred Sig Stones instead of one and I might consider doing it.