**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let's talk about the new cavalier difficulty objective...

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

This was mine after Q1. Didn’t have time yet to clear the other quests but Q1 was pretty easy and straightforward. Didn’t spend any items for it. Recorded the last 2 fights as well if anyone is interested.

Had to force quit with Quake cause I accidentally started the fight against OML with her 😂.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Gigantea said:

This objective are for god tier players. I don’t want to touch this same like the last one.

Meh, i did it and i’m pretty **** so definitely not for god tier players
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    I was pretty disappointed to see this repeat. I ignored this objective first time, and will this month again. Cav paths are super long to do as it is. Last month's one was fine.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The only reason why I like this objective is that gives me something to use my expiring revives on. Otherwise, it’s terrible.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Give us more 4* rank up gems if you are going to keep doing this. My ranked 4*s are all old champs from back when I used 4*s. I don't mind the challenge in theory, just don't want to rank 4*s for it
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    This challenge seems like it would be more accepted if it was just defeat the final boss of each chapter with a 4* or lower. It could be there is a direct path to the boss and u only get to bring champs 4* or lower similar to last months side event. All paths but direct one to boss had goodies.
  • Options
    RakzRakz Posts: 3
    Its funny how the people posting pictures saying how easy the first quest both have rank 3 6*

You cant use 4* in act 6 a piece of content that in the game for good but you want me to use them in the monthly quest that will keep changing?

A lot of players have to rank up 5* and 6* champions to complete this and other content so dont want to be wasting resources on champions they wont be using again.

I personally only have 7 r5 4* when i become cavalier i had 2 because they weren't necessary

these objective are for people who either have the champions ranked up already, dont care about wasting resources because they already have 6* or for people who haven't pulled the champions to complete other content, people are grinding this out because its there best way to form a t5cc i sure alot of people just wouldn't even look twice at this if you didnt need a r3 6* for throne breaker

• Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    You don't have to do it, it's a side objective for a reason !
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    At least give us 4* rank up gems? Who wants to waste resources on 4* when they cant even be used in cavalier story, kind of ironic...
  • Options
    Rakz said:

these objective are for people who either have the champions ranked up already, dont care about wasting resources because they already have 6* or for people who haven't pulled the champions to complete other content

I'm none of these and I do them. I have ranked up champs for specific paths for this objective, I do care about wasting resources because my rank up resources are not unlimited, and I'm not waiting to pull champions for other content. I do them because they are a challenge, and there's ultimately a reward I want, and I'm willing to expend some limited amount of resources to do it. It is no more complicated than that.
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    The worst node I hate in this quest is to have at least 3 active buffs to be able to attack.

Is there any synergy which guarantee three buffs? I know hemidall, Angela and magic gives 2.. where to get third one?
  • Options
    I mean, I did it and it was obviously pretty slow. I only have 10 R5 4* and I'm not ranking any more 4* because they have no use outside of this and they're pretty costly for a R3 power ceiling. At least when I R3 a meme 5* I get 2x the arena points compared to the R5 4*.

I do like the challenge aspect of it, and I think putting that -100% HP node was a good shout as it's quite difficult to find a real difference between the hard and easy paths in the CAV MEQ, it's more down to roster than node as it is for the UC difficulty I think it'd be awesome if the class nodes could be active on the easy path. This month it wouldn't have synergised very well with the Prof X quest but obviously it wasn't designed for that, though considering much of your team selection is geared towards bleeders putting cornered on Prof X seems fairly unintuitive.

If there's more R4-5 4* Gems made available in the side quests I think this 4* vibe would be brilliant, at the moment I'm stretching my brain with my team selection - I did Abomination with a R4 4* Rulk and just made sure to keep hitting into block when I started to take chip damage - but this will get stale.
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    HI_guys said:

solmyrair said:

The worst node I hate in this quest is to have at least 3 active buffs to be able to attack.

Is there any synergy which guarantee three buffs? I know hemidall, Angela and magic gives 2.. where to get third one?

There are plenty of chanps who have more than one buff. Angela being a monster for this quest
    Don’t have her R5..
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Kabam do better
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

solmyrair said:

HI_guys said:

solmyrair said:

There are plenty of chanps who have more than one buff. Angela being a monster for this quest
    Don’t have her R5..
    Don't need. Even a r3 will probably do. My r16* finishes foghts in 55 hits. And sp3 deals like 150k damage
    In the first cav eq I was using a r3 Angela and she smashed it.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I mean im up to 4/6 rn im gonna just invest in the 4* at this point because i dont see myself taking any more 5* to r5 until cyber weekend.

But i wont r5 my 4* at the most.... i will r4 them because they can still destroy the quests at r4
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Korg then Dorm on the "easy" path of 1.2 is really fun with 4* champs.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Personally I don't need the t5cc that bad. I was pass on this. It takes way too much time and I'm not ranking my 4 stars just for a measly 10% t5cc once a month. I have no desire to complete this challenge.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Gigantea said:

This objective are for god tier players. I don’t want to touch this same like the last one.

This content is made for players who have consumables expiring so yes you fit that criteria lol. Nice try being humble.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Gigantea said:

This content is made for players who have consumables expiring so yes you fit that criteria lol. Nice try being humble.
    We haven’t gotten compensation so didn’t really have a lot of consumables since I don’t really get them. I do mostly rank 4* these days, almost exclusively so that’s why i like these challenges