Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Voting system bug

2»

Comments

• Options
    I tried logging on a different device and yet..
  • Options
    I'm not the only one, it looks like @Myrone has the same problem
  • Options
    Update: now 5 days lmao but kabams been working to try to fix it so thank you guys
  • Options
    So what happens when you follow the VOTE NOW link ?

I assume you have already voted ?
    Is your Browser set for Private when the game opens up the link ? If so, maybe have your Browser set for NOT-Private (ie, accepting cookies). And try clicking the VOTE NOW link again. What happens then, the next time coming back into game ?

Or even if you’ve already votes, just clicking the link from Game (goes over to browser), just switch right back to game and that pop-up box should go away. I take it that is not happening ?
  • Options
    toxemicpower1toxemicpower1 Posts: 27
    edited November 2020

So what happens when you follow the VOTE NOW link ?

I assume you have already voted ?
    Is your Browser set for Private when the game opens up the link ? If so, maybe have your Browser set for NOT-Private (ie, accepting cookies). And try clicking the VOTE NOW link again. What happens then, the next time coming back into game ?

Or even if you’ve already votes, just clicking the link from Game (goes over to browser), just switch right back to game and that pop-up box should go away. I take it that is not happening ?

Lmao it just says the vote has expired now and it won't go away and no my browser accepts cookies lol
  • Options
    Ok, because with mine, I just came back to the game after it switched away, and the pop-up then went away (well, unless the whole game had to reopen from scratch because you were switched away too long, in that case it would probably pop-up again). Didn’t even matter if I completed the survey or not, just switching back to game let me continue.
  • Options

Ok, because with mine, I just came back to the game after it switched away, and the pop-up then went away (well, unless the whole game had to reopen from scratch because you were switched away too long, in that case it would probably pop-up again). Didn’t even matter if I completed the survey or not, just switching back to game let me continue.

Yeah no man, i wish it had been that easy