Options

Voting system bug

2»

Comments

• Options
    I tried logging on a different device and yet..
  • Options
    I'm not the only one, it looks like @Myrone has the same problem
  • Options
    Update: now 5 days lmao but kabams been working to try to fix it so thank you guys
  • Options
    So what happens when you follow the VOTE NOW link ?

I assume you have already voted ?
    Is your Browser set for Private when the game opens up the link ? If so, maybe have your Browser set for NOT-Private (ie, accepting cookies). And try clicking the VOTE NOW link again. What happens then, the next time coming back into game ?

Or even if you’ve already votes, just clicking the link from Game (goes over to browser), just switch right back to game and that pop-up box should go away. I take it that is not happening ?
  • Options
    toxemicpower1toxemicpower1 Posts: 27
    edited November 2020

So what happens when you follow the VOTE NOW link ?

I assume you have already voted ?
    Is your Browser set for Private when the game opens up the link ? If so, maybe have your Browser set for NOT-Private (ie, accepting cookies). And try clicking the VOTE NOW link again. What happens then, the next time coming back into game ?

Or even if you’ve already votes, just clicking the link from Game (goes over to browser), just switch right back to game and that pop-up box should go away. I take it that is not happening ?

Lmao it just says the vote has expired now and it won't go away and no my browser accepts cookies lol
  • Options
    Ok, because with mine, I just came back to the game after it switched away, and the pop-up then went away (well, unless the whole game had to reopen from scratch because you were switched away too long, in that case it would probably pop-up again). Didn’t even matter if I completed the survey or not, just switching back to game let me continue.
  • Options

Ok, because with mine, I just came back to the game after it switched away, and the pop-up then went away (well, unless the whole game had to reopen from scratch because you were switched away too long, in that case it would probably pop-up again). Didn’t even matter if I completed the survey or not, just switching back to game let me continue.

Yeah no man, i wish it had been that easy