**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A huge congrats to Mr Kabam Broccoli!!!

Comments

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

He also designed the grandmaster fight if I remember rightly

Oh damn your right!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I trust him with the future Sentry buff.
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    He is an amazing designer..just need some more love to Ebony Maw now @Kabam Broccoli
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Don't disrespect our lord and savior, Ebony Maw.
    I'm warning you, and he is watching all of you guy's

You're gonna have to do a lot more to get me scared of this guy.
    He doesn’t have a nose, and by default means he’s dead and is a ghost. You should be scared that the guy is a zombie
    How does he sniff then?
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Actually just found out he’s a Hercules voter.

Disappointing. Although I trust Broccoli to make him good when he inevitably wins

I hate being right.

Also, thank you once again for Claire. I know I already said it, but she’s so good she deserves it twice.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I only just saw this thread, and it made my 2021 so much brighter! I love this game and the community behind it, I try to put my heart into each and every champion (including Maw) and I'm so glad you guys seem to enjoy several (but definitely not all) of my champions! Thank you for all the kind words, here is to another year of (hopefully) awesome champions!

You have designed some of the best champs ever. Thank you for the incredible characters.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I only just saw this thread, and it made my 2021 so much brighter! I love this game and the community behind it, I try to put my heart into each and every champion (including Maw) and I'm so glad you guys seem to enjoy several (but definitely not all) of my champions! Thank you for all the kind words, here is to another year of (hopefully) awesome champions!

You have designed some of the best champs ever. Thank you for the incredible characters.
    This includes iHulk, three payments of $1,999.99 a month for a 12% chance at obtaining immortal hulk.
    He made iHulk?

Nah, I’m pretty sure that was Kabam Coop. Who also designed Prof X.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

This includes iHulk, three payments of $1,999.99 a month for a 12% chance at obtaining immortal hulk.
    He made iHulk?

Nah, I’m pretty sure that was Kabam Coop. Who also designed Prof X.
    Oh, that makes sense. Otherwise iHulk would have been added to Broccoli's long list of incredible champs he designed. Maybe I should make a Kabam Coop congrats thread now.
  • Options
    ^ Coop made iHulk.
    Broc made iAbom.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

I am thankful to you for these amazing champs!
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Only a God tier with a name of Broccoli could create all around bangers. Thanks for it all, @Kabam Broccoli
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Thank you for designing Nf and many other characters Kabam Broccoli