**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules vs Omega Sentinel! Character Concepts!

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Who_knows said:

Karate Mike is backing Hercules. Anyone can back anyone they want.

Do you really compare a guy (which I love) that has only 15K subscribers to Seatin (who has 280K+ subs)?
    Not comparing. Just telling that people can give their opinion whoever they may be.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    DrZola said:

It’s fun to speculate which champ will be good based on a vague profile and...speculation, basically.

I tend to find myself thinking about the animation lag and wonky glitches involved with rendering a nanite-driven Swiss Army knife champion who does a little bit of everything in game.

All I see are rampant bug complaint posts, long special durations and a dash of everything smorgasbord of pRNG-driven abilities—all for a character few players ever heard of before this Kabam poll/contest.

I will stick with the “boring strong guy” who offers huge synergy potential with links to at least three major Marvel teams, who has been around in Marvel since the 1960’s and who helps usher in the Eternals next year in game.

Dr. Zola

A couple things to highlight here:

a) if COVID hadn’t happened, we’d be getting Eternals characters this month.
    b) we’re getting Eternals characters next year, regardless if Herc gets chosen or not.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Do you really compare a guy (which I love) that has only 15K subscribers to Seatin (who has 280K+ subs)?
    Not comparing. Just telling that people can give their opinion whoever they may be.
    People with influence shouldn't give their opinion before the vote ends
    It's not morally right
    It's alright man. Most people have their own minds and will think before voting for a character. Only some hardcore fanboys will vote for the character who he is backing.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Who_knows said:

Seatin likes omega sentinel more, guess we all know who’s gonna win now

This is what I hate the most. Why can't you keep your opinion for yourself if you have a large audience? Why you have to use your influence? Kabam should had made a rule that prohibits contect creators from expressing their opinions on this matter.
    So now I am 90% sure that if Omega Sentinel wins, it's cause Seatin used his influence, and not because the majority of the community wants her in the game
    Welcome to the Internet. Everyone has an opinion and everyone can freely express it. If that upsets you then too bad.
  • Options
    Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

It's not morally right
    Only some hardcore fanboys will vote for the character who he is backing.
    That's exactly what I am afraid of
    Seriously? Judging by the way the forums have been before Seatin expressed his decision, OS had a strong backing anyway
    Even though you practically live in the forums judging buy the amount of posts you have made, I have to tell you that there is a whole world out there
    can’t exactly go out there since, you know, covid, but even then her making to the final 2 is proof enough. Why does it get your tail in a twist that content creators are voicing their opinion?
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I LOVE DEMOCRACY.
  • Options
    Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

It's not morally right
    Seriously? Judging by the way the forums have been before Seatin expressed his decision, OS had a strong backing anyway
    Even though you practically live in the forums judging buy the amount of posts you have made, I have to tell you that there is a whole world out there
    can’t exactly go out there since, you know, covid
    Yeah cause Covid was widespread all over the world since October of 2019...

Only became really active shortly on here shortly before covid (also, does my number of posts really matter? Lots of people comment a bunch)

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

It's not morally right
    Why does it get your tail in a twist that content creators are voicing their opinion?
    Because they use their influence and the voting will not represent the voice of the community.It is very simple to understand
    It’s like celebrity endorsements in political elections. Do those bother you?
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

It's not morally right

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

It's not morally right
    Why does it get your tail in a twist that content creators are voicing their opinion?
    Because they use their influence and the voting will not represent the voice of the community.It is very simple to understand
    Well actually, it depends how you define ‘community’. If people are voting for a champ, that’s their choice, no matter the reason. Whether it’s because they like the champ, or because a youtuber told them to, that’s their call to make. In that way, it is their decision, and is therefore representative of the playerbase

Would I prefer if these bug influencers didn’t chime in? Sure. But saying the votes cast due to it are illegitimate because you disagree with the justification isn’t right either
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

BOLMETEUS said:

Giving regen proc to omega sentinel may mean she will hit less hard, Hercules may have a great damage potential provided they are putting a restriction on it.. we have all better tech champs like ghost and host of better robots, vote for herc bcoz he may open the door for gods like odin zeus or amatsu mikaboshi...

Yeah hype hits like a total noodle bc they gave him regen. Namor too
    Omega red, blade, black widow Clair voyant too regen
  • Options
    Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

It's not morally right

Only became really active shortly on here shortly before covid (also, does my number of posts really matter? Lots of people comment a bunch)

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

Who_knows said:

It's not morally right
    It’s like celebrity endorsements in political elections. Do those bother you?
    If you have an influence and you voice your opinion (in elections/votings), then you are a ##### person, cause you practically take advantage of your audience, and you manipulate it (in most cases, not all of them)
    You're saying as if OS reached final round just because of Seatin. Many forum members supported her from day one.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Who_knows said:

It's their personal choice
    Don't let their choice affect ur choice
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

I was all in on Hercules but him being cosmic kind of kills it.

Agree. I'd vote Hercules if he was Skill.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    After the final round is over can Kabam make the vote figures public?
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

Hey here's this half woman half machine chock full of nanites that can have energy blaster arms, regen, has some tech control, can fly, etc.... or here's this really old strong dude. Come on

Hey here's this half woman half machine chock full of nanites that can have energy blaster arms, regen, has some tech control, can fly, etc.... or here's this really old strong dude. Come on

I take the strong dude in a fighting game over some girl covered by scrap metal any day, lame look imo, Cyborg cosplay does she come with the Boo-yah?
  • Options

I take the strong dude in a fighting game over some girl covered by scrap metal any day, lame look imo, Cyborg cosplay does she come with the Boo-yah?
    at least you can make something out of scrap metal
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

I LOVE DEMOCRACY.

I find it massively overrated.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Djin said:

Omega Sentinel= Cable + Nebula
    Vote Hercules!

Cabe+Nebula>>>>>>>>>>>Air Walker+ Thor Rag
    Djin said:

Omega Sentinel= Cable + Nebula
    Vote Hercules!

Cabe+Nebula>>>>>>>>>>>Air Walker+ Thor Rag
    Cable=Nebula=Air Walker=Thor Rag = Arena Fodder
    voting aside, did you seriously just call nebula arena fodder?
    Yes he did. He clearly does not know how to use her. Nice to find another Nebula fan here.
  • Options
    i think morbius would have been good especially with blade in the game think of the synergies for the both of them but i chose omega sentinel
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Djin said:

After the final round is over can Kabam make the vote figures public?
    @Kabam Miike

YEAAAAAH