Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Apocalypse AQ Boss : Can we take a second to see how restrictive this new AQ boss is.

Comments

• Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,849 ★★★★★
    my teammate soloed g2099 yet again on day3 ma
    Kill_Grey said:

@Amazing_Demon05 since you're talking out of your ass so high and mighty, why don't you show us a video of you soloing map 7 apocalypse boss? With you evading both of his specials with perfect timing?

It's obvious you're talking **** like you're the most skilled player in the game, so why don't you prove it with something we can all look at and judge.

I already said before I can only dex part of sp1 but atleast I am not making excuses like frame drop and ****
    already said I have a phone which does not even handles mcoc any better than yours but obviously you couldn't even read that. I cant record my fights or they start lagging.
    As for fighting Apocalypse why not stop being a baby about it and get better at fighting him?
    Will you all start crying everytime apoc is boss somewhere?

People keep saying doom this doom that
    but even before when doom came out everyone was like Doom has block penetration and is so restrictive on counters and now look they want doom back. smh

Give some actual feedback on why the fight is hard like people mentioning vigor node etc not just your "frame drop" or "can't dex" special issues. Whether I can do it or not is not the point, atleast I am trying to get better at it instead of complaining that I cant dex it at all.
    OneMast3r said:

@OneMast3r people like you should be **** in this game

I have the same good max ranked champs as everyone else and none of my crew is having any issues with the new bosses or mini bosses.

Kabam made a change. All those alliances that run with 8 to 9 bad players to clear paths and 1 or 2 decent players for the bosses and minis bosses are now going to fail.

So by "people like me" you must mean people who are succeeding and getting better rewards because they don't rely on one person per bg to get a top team reward.

I hope they make it more challenging to be honest.
    I think even 2 to 3 players with some decent counters can clear apoc easy.

Faseeh said:

Im still sad he cant be quaked

Probably why they chose him as next AQ boss lol
    or quake would have saved a lot of revs
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 351 ★★
    Easy ghost clap
  • I think Kabam need to nerf Mini and Boss. It is too hard really. Making this AQ just annoying and nothing more. Especially Apocalypse with his regeneration. It is ridiculous. Can be situations when for three fights he lose like 5% cause of it. It is not make any reasonable sense for Boss fight. We can’t revive champs like in usual quests. Make it more easier. Remove regeneration at least.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    edited December 2020
    Fintech said:

Here's an option

lemmy pull out my duped rank 3 6 star real quick :-/
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    As a company actively discouraging the corvus timeout trick, this apoc boss does nothing but encourage that trick. Corvus timeout trick is the cheapest way to beat this apoc boss. Kudos.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 564 ★★★
    All these posts and no response from mods, typical. Can we get some acknowledgement with this post @Kabam Miike

Is warlock a good option with Vigor?

It’s supposed to be one of the best options. If not THE best one.

Perhaps Mysterio is another. But if you don’t one-shot, the next ones will face him with stun on your blocks. So, Robots remain the best choice.

How does robots work better? Once he has 4 persistent charges you're done for
    See no idea how apoc works but wont ask for help instead just complain
    If you fight with robots only then charges wont go to 4 ever so no stun on block

Is warlock a good option with Vigor?

It’s supposed to be one of the best options. If not THE best one.

Perhaps Mysterio is another. But if you don’t one-shot, the next ones will face him with stun on your blocks. So, Robots remain the best choice.

How does robots work better? Once he has 4 persistent charges you're done for
    See no idea how apoc works but wont ask for help instead just complain
    If you fight with robots only then charges wont go to 4 ever so no stun on block
    what map do you do again?
    After trying to force myself to bring robots and still basically dying to block damage, day4 and day5 i used corvus and cleared apoc with no items. Took 30 minutes.

Kabam, if your tactic was to force us to use this method, you succeeded.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 142
    You guys really are pissed for not one-sotting the boss? Really? It's 10 players, use them.

We run full map 7 with epics and I don't remember a single time anyone one-shot a boss.

Yes apocalypse is annoying, so was Doom until we learned it.
    Can't complain the first week it's out.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 142
    Gregdagr8 said:

Multiple posts, put them together in a thread. Zero responses from kabam. Typical behavior. Hey show me a video of anyone at kabam soloing map 7 apoc on day 1, if you can do that, I promise I'll never post a complaint again. I'll wait for that vid lol. It's way too overpowered. You need to at a very least remove vigor.

Here you are. Now stop complaining.

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 285
    Faseeh said:

rischio said:

Gregdagr8 said:

Multiple posts, put them together in a thread. Zero responses from kabam. Typical behavior. Hey show me a video of anyone at kabam soloing map 7 apoc on day 1, if you can do that, I promise I'll never post a complaint again. I'll wait for that vid lol. It's way too overpowered. You need to at a very least remove vigor.

Here you are. Now stop complaining.

Sure let everyone use their 6* r3 awakened tigra with suicides. Cuz everyone got them right?

I understand that 5* can do it too but at least remove vigor
    Agreed on this one. One second left on the clock for a 6* R3 too... I thought the whole point of Kabams changes was that if you were skilful enough you could bring almost any champ rather than it being down to a very select few. Keep these style of bosses for EQ where there’s no timer to worry about as well. Mess up once and you’re done for here.

A lot of people are saying they aren’t enjoying AQ anymore in Map 5 I would say 90% of guys are having trouble in my alliance so if that’s a sign of the overall trend then its an indictment on this.

I would urge Kabam to check the data on this similar to when Hyp was first made a mini boss and the node (oscillate?) was too OP, they ended up adjusting it for the ridiculous power gain and how defensive he was. I think the Sentinels were too quick to counter after a special so you couldn’t punish their SP1 as they would intercept you before u could counter attack even if you evaded it entirely so there is precedent here