Act 7 - Where do we go from here?

Comments

• Jake303AoSJake303AoS Member Posts: 306 ★★
    At least 100% it first.. And have you fully explored Abyss? And all other content in the game? If so, maybe go back and do it with 4*s. There are plenty of ways to challenge yourself in the game..
    But personally, I prefer fun content over annoyingly difficult. I've done 9 paths in 7 so far and it's been challenging enough to keep me on my toes, but not some crazy cash grab content that's more frustrating than fun. I personally think they did an awesome job with it, some of my favorite content to date, and I've been playing for 5 years.
  • GOTGGOTG Member Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I see my future with limited time to play the game so I don't mind next chapter are easy as this one, but I feel it's a bit ridiculous that there are too many buffs for players, lol, fury buff, skill buff, mystic buff, and there are nothing crazy hard in this chapter that I must remember it forever or I can tell other with proud that I beat it.

Hehe, what can I say? There is nothing memorable in this game anymore. Like a bit of fun, but that's it, like you eat an ice cream and forget it right after that. You create a fun game with no focus on it, no hard mode, only medium.

A man still can hope. Make 7.2 crazy hard as 6.2. Make kids cry.