**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No Anniversary Gift? [Merged]

Comments

• IMMI27IMMI27 Posts: 7
    Hi there in my Alliance everyone got the rewards except me. Some said it might be the glitch but after half an hour i got a new text which says Anniversary title which i already obtained few hours ago but no rewards. Can you help me out!!
  • Abd_909Abd_909 Posts: 33
    edited December 2020
    @IMMI27
    yes it happened with me and many other players.This is very disappointing
  • Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    Same here, I just got the title and profile pic... No shards or anything for Cavalier account
    Damn!! This mean we will not gonna get Anniversary rewards now. Kabam will send a lengthy press conference text and in the end they will send we can’t do anything as we have to send the rewards again to everyone.
    Same it happened to me as well mate!!
    i hope that does not happen
    plz give us our gift.Plzzzzz
    i dont have any coal.I never opened that coal,but still didnt get the rewards
  • NoskillsNoskills Posts: 4
    ALPHA001~1 this is my in game name and I didn't receive the gifts even though I m uncollected on my account but I got the title twice and it's a bug where opened my title gift and it is not going into the read section and it stays in the unread . I was hoping for the gift instead got a second title but pls KABAM. Also the messages gets disappeared on its own don't know how pls look into this

• NoskillsNoskills Posts: 4
    As you can see in the 1st screenshot it's there but in 4th screenshot the mail disappeared of title when I opened the second title mail
  • I am talking about the 5 star and 6 star shards
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    hi kabam can we get any justification that why havent i got 6th anniversary rewards in the form of the shards that rest summoners have recd, i have been in the game for more than 5 years and got Asgardian warrior title but not the gifted shards, its not only the case with me but many summoners on the community have encountered same issue

details as below

in game name - saheb jaat
    alliance tag- Rdarc

attchd image fyr
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Exactly same situation with me. My main account, i claimed the gift prior to the game going down. Then i slept and woke up in morning to log into alternate account and only got the title but no gift. Like everyone here already said. Please resolve this issue. Thankyou
  • I also
  • I was hoping that i will get my conqueror rewards but when i opened my game i only got the title and not the shards
    Im really dissapointed kabam
  • D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
    I received and am still receiving the title mail and it’s present twice in the stash to claim though it was claimed already
    I wonder what is the problem with kabam

Hi there in my Alliance everyone got the rewards except me. Some said it might be the glitch but after half an hour i got a new text which says Anniversary title which i already obtained few hours ago but no rewards. Can you help me out!!
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    WHY ARE WE YELLING?
  • MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE GIFT YOU WOULD BE YELLING TOO.
  • mavis_elaymavis_elay Posts: 19

I also didn’t get it, every time l log in I keep receiving the title and summoner icon???

We are on the same boat. Didn’t receive the anniversary gift but keep on receiving the title and 6th year profile pic.

YES BUT WOULDN'T THE MESSAGE BE RECEIVED REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE'RE YELLING OR NOT?
  • Looks like, it's a universal issue
  • I'm keep getting anniversary title....now it's already 3 times.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    BUT THEN STOP YELLING
  • I didn't receive the anniversary gift I'm a cavalier player this really annoying and sad
    I CAN'T....I'VE BEEN YELLING FOR SO LONG I FORGOT HOW TO....WELL...NOT YELL....
  • mavis_elaymavis_elay Posts: 19

Same here, got two titles though... I didnt claim the 2nd one for safety purposes 😂

We are on the same situation. Never received the anniversary gift but received the title twice. Didn’t claim the 2nd one as well! 🤣

• Grave_RobberGrave_Robber Posts: 1
    edited December 2020
    So I log in to check out all the cool Sixth Anniversary items, events and claim the free items. Was able to get the title and new profile pic but when I log out came back in I see a message with the Sixth Anniversary Title with the green button saying 'claim' even though I already claim the items.

Log out come back again and I have the same message saying to claim the Sixth Anniversary Title yet again.