**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

THRONEBREAKER REQUIREMENTS PROBLEMS AND SOLUTION

Comments

• Options
    AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63
    silver trumpet thronebreaker is only for people with stacked and completed abyss its not suppost to be like cav or uncollected. it suppose to separate the new cavs and the people who grind hard or spend money . its to identify the end game players
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If there isn’t a problem why do we need a solition
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★

Daddrieda said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

It will never change. Rank up a champ and be done or you're not ready for Thronebreaker

easier said than done. let me guess, you were either extremely lucky with your pulls or paid for offers or units for act 6/ abyss
    Nope, not even Thronebreaker. But it isn't my choice how progression works. I disagreed with it at first, but seeing how it keeps out the players who aren't going the distance to do Abyss or 100% act 6, I see that it is a good thing.
    yeah but "going the distance" is just coughing up money to do those 2 things cause there's no way in hell anyone grinded arena for enough units for that.
    i'm sorry, can you point out a player that had to use cash to get to thronebreaker? cause i know one that didn't needed cash to reach thronebreaker. his name is Ilacsskill in youtube. he grind units everyday in arenas and he used that work and time put on the arena mode to become a thronebreaker. i have no idea what you're talking about at all.
    Im fine with the requirements for thronebreaker as it is but most people don't have time for arena everyday
    i won't accept that as an apology. it's on you. it's your time, your scheme and all you to plan it. Arena isn't going anywhere.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

You sir are completely wrong. I did not pay to rank 3 my magneto nor did I pay to rank 3 my Claire. I also will not pay to rank 3 my next 2 champs (marvel and void). All of these were just me playing and popping crystal after crystal. I’m sure people have seen me say how I play the game.

I don’t pay to progress, most of my account progression is me grinding for units and farming for revives and potions.

I get the sigil (doesn’t give any frags) and I get the monthly unit deal for 4.99. I also don’t spend my units on anything other than content.

During gifting I will go crazy with the units ive been saving since July but that’s what I always do in December. I have 35000 units saved. 80% is from farming and grinding. The other 20% is from sigil and the unit deals.

Don’t say people have to pay to win because I know folks who haven’t.

I also have 50+ 6 stars and a bunch and I mean a bunch of trash.

It's no use. They are going to say that you pay with your time you put into the game like they always say with BG that he gets paid from youtube etc..
    Some people think they shouldn't have to spend money and they shouldn't have to spend time, they should just progress in the game because they are awesome. I pity the game they move on to next, because they aren't going to ever get what they want here.
    I feel as though I am awesome enough to have a tech t5cc and ghost, so can I have one for the 10 minutes I spend a day on arena?
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

It will never change. Rank up a champ and be done or you're not ready for Thronebreaker

easier said than done. let me guess, you were either extremely lucky with your pulls or paid for offers or units for act 6/ abyss
    Nope, not even Thronebreaker. But it isn't my choice how progression works. I disagreed with it at first, but seeing how it keeps out the players who aren't going the distance to do Abyss or 100% act 6, I see that it is a good thing.
    yeah but "going the distance" is just coughing up money to do those 2 things cause there's no way in hell anyone grinded arena for enough units for that.
    Not true. Not true at all, if you think that you have to lay your way to a title that means you aren’t ready for it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★
    It's also not the only R3 people will pick, forever and ever Amen. The idea is to earn more Resources later. That's how progress has always worked. We make do with what we have and build on that.
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

Crcrcrc said:

Why u need to pay for abyss. Save units and complete it just like other contents in the game
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

That's an amazing blanket statement when we have an youtuber who is completely free to play who has completed 1 path in abyss(Brian grant). I ignored the cyber monday weekend offers and went for abyss completion to get thronebreaker. I had good champs in 5 classes and even if I had gotten skill, I was ready to take hawkeye or Kingpin to R3. Not the best, but I have come to appreciate Kingpin recently. I am completely FTP. You can easily hoard about 30 lvl 1 revives+act 6 compensation from Kabam+ Cav eq competition offer+300 4 hr crystals which carried me most of the way. Spent about 500 units above my stash to complete abyss. So, don't complain and go for it.

I spaced out my fights over 24hrs because I cannot commit 6+hrs continuously in game btw.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I've had bad luck with my pulls, bought no offers, and saved units for an abyss run. Took HB to R3 which wasn't my first choice but whatever. Also, how is Rhulk average at best?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

What? lmao. I'm guessing you have no self control when it comes to saving units? I hate arena and only run my 6*s sometimes. Still saved 22k units for cyber Monday. Didn't like the deals so did an abyss run. It's not hard to save units if you don't buy energy and crystals.
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

That’s absurd. It’s not hard to get that many units for free. It only cost me 720 units for one abyss path.
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

it only takes around 3000 units for easy path abyss if you have the horsemen. i grinded for around 2.5 weeks to get that, it’s really not impossible. maybe you’re not used to grinding arena but if you’re stuck in a lockdown and have nothing else to do, you’ll realize how fast it is to get units through arena, even 2000 units per week is possible
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,576 ★★★★
    buy some t5c crystals when they offer them
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,283 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Did Abyss completion on both my alt accounts. Didn’t spend a single unit on it. Just saved items, stash and free crystals.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

The requirements to thronebreaker for anyone who doesn't know is to defeat the final Grandmaster boss in act 6 for the first time and to rank 3 any 6* champion. The grandmaster boss requirement is fine but where the problem starts is the requirement is rank 3 a 6*. I have been cavalier pretty much since that title launched with act 6 so i am what some would call a "late cavalier" player. So it upset me when one needs to rank 3 a 6* champion to upgrade to thronebreaker.
    1: getting a t5cc has nothing to do with progressing your account. is it completely luck based which is not related to skill or commitment.
    2: getting a t5cc can also be classified as pay to win by people who buy offers that gives them t5cc fragments or pay units to do an abyss run or 100% act 6 (don't lie if anyone says they didn't pay to do those tasks, don't tell me you grinded thousands of units, you payed.
    3: idk about anyone else but my 6* luck has been abysmal to say the least and i don't want to have to rank 3 a **** 6* just to get thronebreaker (for example if I get a science t5cc, the best character I have is red hulk whos average at best)
    4: also stop with the bad offers trying to charge $100 for random t5cc fragments

I feel a way to fix this would be to either change the 10% fragments from cav difficulty to a random 25% OR keep it 10% but its either in nexus form or you just choose. Because where I'm at right now, I'm barely half way to a mystic t5cc and at this rate, i might not get thronebreaker for at least 5 months (that's IF i can pull nothing but mystics)

1, Getting a t5cc is not entirely luck based. It's also based on whether you have the skill to do abyss.
    2. I myself grinded for 2 months to get 6k units to complete abyss, no cash necessary. A "late cav" such as yourself should have no problem grinding milestones in atleast 2 arenas, which is what I did.
    3. Rulk is not average. Not the point of the sentence I know, but just wanted to say that
    4. This is probably the one comment I'll agree with a bit.However, People who pay to win this game are the ones making sure there's a game to win in the first place. The players will always be ahead. Get used to it