**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Immortal Hulk Progress Tracker

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Varad18 said:

I just pulled a 5* Immortal Hulk, is he good and does he need awakening please help! @Crcrcrc

He is a decent champ with some crazy damage, and no, he doesn’t need awakening.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

DannyB01 said:

Erm...why do you want him so badly? Just wondering :D

He is awesome, he has some of the coolest mechanics I’ve seen in this game, and it is one of my favorite comic series.
    If one of the coolest mechanics you’ve ever seen in this game is a champ killing themselves while attempting to do decent damage, then go off. If Immortal Hulk didn’t actively kill himself he would be so much better and more practical than he is.
    If qualities making a champion a dud include some of the most game changing synergies ever alongside heaps of utility with easy to sustain, practical and very much decent damage then fair enough. Last I checked they weren’t though.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

_Sham_ said:

@Crcrcrc can you please explain why you want him so badly? every youtube video i see he is so so champ , i pulled 6* ihulk and i was not happy as every other youtuber says he is not good.

I tend to not use youtuber opinions instead of my own. I think the issue is that a lot of youtubers are taking him into content he is not made for. Imagine him as a science corvus. He does way more damage than corvus could ever do, but he requires luck and slowly kills himself. You want to try and end all fights before Immortality triggers, or right after it expires. He isn’t meant for long late act 6 content, same as corvus, but he smashes through content with smaller health pools. He can be used for long content, but it would require dancing around on Immortality cooldown a lot.
    Yea, he's not that good for Act 6. However, despite Act 7 coming after Act 6, iHulk is surprisingly good throughout the chapter and I never really found myself changing up his highest damage potential rotation. This is due to the fact that Act 7 has numerous nodes that greatly benefit his playstyle.

I found iHulk to be one of the most efficient champs for a number of lanes (and I compared this to YouTubers and people going for Legends title...I was clearing the lanes faster). Granted, my iHulk is the highest possible rank/level and I was using a 30% boost. Also, this isn't to say that I don't think iHulk needs a few minor tweaks - he only performed so well in this content due to the nodes IMO since he's also not that great for general Act 6 stuff.
  • Options
    Update: the Epoch cav was not iHulk. 4* apoc. +550 5* shards to my saved stash(he was max sig). The hunt continues!
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Update: the Epoch cav was not iHulk. 4* apoc. +550 5* shards to my saved stash(he was max sig). The hunt continues!

You’ll get him bud.....you’ll get him :smiley:
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Me trying to get 5 Star Venom... 😂😅😭
    Since the Duel Class Crystals came out I was opening nothing but Cosmic/Tech 5 Star Crystals, switched over to Featureds with the latest rotation since it's the highest possible chance at getting him...
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

DannyB01 said:

He is awesome, he has some of the coolest mechanics I’ve seen in this game, and it is one of my favorite comic series.
    Saaaame, though imo this doesn't feel like Immortal Hulk (not even talking about Abilities here)...
    I feel like this needs to become the new Savage Hulk and we get a remade Immortal Hulk, his Animations and even Model just don't scream Devil Hulk to me...
    Something I feel like everyone could agree on though is "Where Is The Sadistic Grin?!" that's like one of his most defining traits and it's Nowhere on the Champion, or what about the Sp3...

Instead of the Puny God Reference it should've been This Scene...

The enemy punches Hulk in the gut (like in Cable/Havok's and Manthing's Sp3s), he doesn't flinch, the Enemy looks up, Hulk is just Towering above looking down on them and does that Signature Sadistic Grin, you cut to the Enemy's First Person View, the 2 Giant Hands start to cover the Screen, Cut To Black (like in King Groot's Sp3), you hear Crunching and Smashing and Screaming, cuts back to Hulk walking away and the Enemy Crying against the Back Wall...
    Simple, Unsettling, and something actually in reference to the Comic/Character, I came up with this in like 5 minutes just from looking at I think the First Issue of the Comic again...
  • Options

I have a rank 5 and I will admit he's fun but very impractical.. He needs a supers aggressive opponent to fall into his playstyle.. with that being said I have two things that would turn him from impractical to usable.

1. We need a way to make him usable for defensive opponents or defensive A.I. (aka mordo, bane, ect)

While Immortal Hulk hits into opponents block, it angers Immortal Hulk pausing the rage timer.
    and/or
    For every rage timer has a built-in 15% taught debuff (similar to she-hulk)

2. We need a way to make him useable for longer fights and the game progress with bigger health points. Give him an Immortality Charge.
    Immortal Charge: Max 1
    When receiving damage that would knock out Immortal Hulk uses a Immortality Charge to go Immortal.
    Sp3: After an Sp3, Immortal Hulk replenishes his Immortality charge.

A simple change I'd like to see is increase the Reach on his Heavy Attack so it's actually usable, there's no reason a Heavy Attack from The Hulk needs to have one of the Shortest Ranges.
    Also why is his Immortality (The Namesake of the Character, and an Ability granted by a *Multiverse Devil*) able to be affected by Ability Accuracy Reduction when you have similar Abilities like Nick Fury's LMD or random Abilities like Dragon Man's Cornered Passive that are Immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction?!
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Why are you saving up for Ihulk? He is trash plain and simple. Or did he get a silent buff recently?? I pulled him a week ago as a 6* from the featured crystal and there he is sitting on the bench with no play time at all.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Why are you saving up for Ihulk? He is trash plain and simple. Or did he get a silent buff recently?? I pulled him a week ago as a 6* from the featured crystal and there he is sitting on the bench with no play time at all.

His favorite champ, part of his favorite comic run and pretty much the first person on the forums who thought he was good.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

DannyB01 said:

Saaaame, though imo this doesn't feel like Immortal Hulk (not even talking about Abilities here)...
    I feel like this needs to become the new Savage Hulk and we get a remade Immortal Hulk, his Animations and even Model just don't scream Devil Hulk to me...
    Something I feel like everyone could agree on though is "Where Is The Sadistic Grin?!" that's like one of his most defining traits and it's Nowhere on the Champion, or what about the Sp3...

The enemy punches Hulk in the gut (like in Cable/Havok's and Manthing's Sp3s), he doesn't flinch, the Enemy looks up, Hulk is just Towering above looking down on them and does that Signature Sadistic Grin, you cut to the Enemy's First Person View, the 2 Giant Hands start to cover the Screen, Cut To Black (like in King Groot's Sp3), you hear Crunching and Smashing and Screaming, cuts back to Hulk walking away and the Enemy Crying against the Back Wall...
    Simple, Unsettling, and something actually in reference to the Comic/Character, I came up with this in like 5 minutes just from looking at I think the First Issue of the Comic again...
    Have you gotten farther in the series? In the later issues it’s revealed that Immortal Hulk only does what he does because he wants to protect Bruce Banner. He was never evil or cruel, just trying to keep him alive. That’s why he doesn’t have the evil smile from the first issue. That was one of the only places it appeared because Bruce was trying to stop Immortal Hulk from being as evil and sadistic. That sp3 would be awesome, but if we were to make one true to the character, then I think it should be the opponent hitting Immortal Hulk and knocking him down, then they walk away and he gets up, veins and eyes glowing, and walks behind them. Then he hulk smashes them into the ground.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

DannyB01 said:

Have you gotten farther in the series? In the later issues it’s revealed that Immortal Hulk only does what he does because he wants to protect Bruce Banner. He was never evil or cruel, just trying to keep him alive. That’s why he doesn’t have the evil smile from the first issue. That was one of the only places it appeared because Bruce was trying to stop Immortal Hulk from being as evil and sadistic. That sp3 would be awesome, but if we were to make one true to the character, then I think it should be the opponent hitting Immortal Hulk and knocking him down, then they walk away and he gets up, veins and eyes glowing, and walks behind them. Then he hulk smashes them into the ground.
    Yeah I've been kept up to date, the smile wasn't necessarily evil though. It's like it's just showing this is a Different Hulk, not a Dumb Brute but a Smart "Take It Personal" Guy who we later see knows how to play it from the Shadows and will go to extreme lengths to Defend Bruce but still has the Strength and Endurance to rival most other Hulks. (That whole Power Scaling thing being tied to Bruce and how much he holds back giving each Hulk the potential to be the "strongest, but that's a whole other discussion, bottle line Immortal Hulk is stronger than Base Savage Hulk) Idk that could look cool it's just the idea of him getting pushed down by any champion is a little ehh, even though they explain the way Iso-8/Battlerealm puts everyone on an equal playing field, all the hulks are supposed to be these imposing mountains.
    If we ever see his True Form outside of the Mindscape that would be an awesome Sp3, enemy hits him, starts to grow, he's just hunched over the enemy, grabs them and immediately throws him against the Wall with a massive slam, the one huge punch, walks away and morphs back into the regular Hulk Form. But we still don't know if he can even manifest like that outside of Banner's Head so it's only an idea.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

DannyB01 said:

Yeah I've been kept up to date, the smile wasn't necessarily evil though. It's like it's just showing this is a Different Hulk, not a Dumb Brute but a Smart "Take It Personal" Guy who we later see knows how to play it from the Shadows and will go to extreme lengths to Defend Bruce but still has the Strength and Endurance to rival most other Hulks. (That whole Power Scaling thing being tied to Bruce and how much he holds back giving each Hulk the potential to be the "strongest, but that's a whole other discussion, bottle line Immortal Hulk is stronger than Base Savage Hulk) Idk that could look cool it's just the idea of him getting pushed down by any champion is a little ehh, even though they explain the way Iso-8/Battlerealm puts everyone on an equal playing field, all the hulks are supposed to be these imposing mountains.
    If we ever see his True Form outside of the Mindscape that would be an awesome Sp3, enemy hits him, starts to grow, he's just hunched over the enemy, grabs them and immediately throws him against the Wall with a massive slam, the one huge punch, walks away and morphs back into the regular Hulk Form. But we still don't know if he can even manifest like that outside of Banner's Head so it's only an idea.
    That would be so cool. I just ordered issue #41 and I really hope that he can appear like that in the real world.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

DannyB01 said:

That would be so cool. I just ordered issue #41 and I really hope that he can appear like that in the real world.
    When they left off he was "dead" in The Below Place right? (Hooked up to Banner like some weird Flesh Computer?) I'm assuming he'll come back after a bit and with how much emphasis they put on "this guy is always held back by being in Banner's Mind, even when he got Real Pissed and busted out the Chains he was Still not a max power" I'd have to guess it'll come into play.
  • Options
    Oh great I edited my comment to put a Spoiler over it and now it's stuck in Approval Limbo 😂
  • Options

Quick Day 3 Update
    5* shards: 6,558 (1,005 increase)
    6* shards: 2,047 (100 increase)
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* featured: 14.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* basic: 84.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 6* basic: 84.5
    Additional Attempts: Opened 4 2020 Epoch cavs. No iHulk.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Quick Day 3 Update

I been seeing your immortal hulk threads and followed all of your advice , and still not what I was hoping for . He is better with the 4* black widow synergy
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Quick Day 3 Update

I been seeing your immortal hulk threads and followed all of your advice , and still not what I was hoping for . He is better with the 4* black widow synergy
    Don’t get me wrong, he isn’t even close to the top of the game. But he hits pretty hard and has cool animations.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Gonna make an Immortal Abomination Progress Tracker soon
  • Options

Feel free to use my template.
    Oh and

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Quick Day 3 Update

Don’t get me wrong, he isn’t even close to the top of the game. But he hits pretty hard and has cool animations.
    Fair enough
  • Options
    PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Oh and

Dude I want an Immortal Abom so bad.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Oh and

Can i also use it?
    I'm probably gonna start one from my next 6* crystal.