**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immortal Hulk Progress Tracker

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Quick Day 5 Update
    5* shards:11,558 (5,000 increase)
    6* shards: 2,247 (200 increase)
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* featured: 12.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* basic: 82.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 6* basic: 82.5
    Bonus: I opened 2 more epochs. I got 3* Immortal Hulk up to sig 50 and iAbom as a 3*.

Day 7 Update
    5* shards:12,558 (1,000 increase)
    6* shards: 2,447 (200 increase)
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* featured: 10.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* basic: 80.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 6* basic: 80.5
    I got 2 final epochs
    sig 40- pretty good, more 6* shards
    Holy cow! I cannot believe it! Almost as good as iHulk! @SpideyFunko now I have both that you want😂

Crcrcrc said:

I got 2 final epochs

sig 40- pretty good, more 6* shards
    Holy cow! I cannot believe it! Almost as good as iHulk! @SpideyFunko now I have both that you want😂

sigh

[censored][censored][censored][censored]
    I’m sure you’ll get him soon😂

Day 9 Update
    5* shards:12,638 (80 increase)
    6* shards: 4,322 (1,875 increase)
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* featured: 8.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* basic: 78.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 6* basic: 78.5

Surprised no one made this for you yet...

That’s this entire thread in a nutshell😂
    Day 9 Update
    5* shards: 32,638 (20,000 increase)
    6* shards: 4,322 (0 increase)
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* featured: 5.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* basic: 75.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 6* basic: 75.5
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Day 9 Update
    5* shards: 32,638 (20,000 increase)
    6* shards: 4,322 (0 increase)
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* featured: 5.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 5* basic: 75.5
    Days until iHulk enters the 6* basic: 75.5

Where the firecrackers did you get 20,000 5* shards?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/243947/perhaps-my-greatest-achievement-so-far#latest
    This is how far I'm willing to go for iHulk
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    @Crcrcrc we're getting like 10k shards from the side quest, so I'm guessing you'd be able to open 3 crystals once the featured drops
    edited January 2021

@Crcrcrc we're getting like 10k shards from the side quest, so I'm guessing you'd be able to open 3 crystals once the featured drops

That’s the plan!
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Damn that's lucky! I'd be able to open only 2, but if I complete the cav EQ I might be able to open 3
    Quick update because I only increased my 5* shard count: +10,000 5* shards from the event
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

That puts me up to 45,000 for a total of 3 featureds on Tuesday!

You already got 15 legendary stamps? That Nightcrawler on legendary diff made me lag and sadly clipped my Professor X. I demand a re-match lol.
    That Nightcrawler annoyed me, so I’m skipping the t5cc and saving time by speeding through avengers over and over again
    edited January 2021
    zeezee57 said:

If only champ trading were a thing lol ive pulled and duped him from the 6* featured and honestly he's probably the most frustrating champ to play. Ive never seen the AI play as defensive as they do when I use him and can never build rage stacks. Not sure who designed him but they clearly didn't test him out. If there were ways to maintain rage stacks without the AI playing right into your hands at all times or they lasted long enough to do something with he could have some potential, as is though not so much. Still though best of luck getting him if you really like him.

I would trade you my 6* Havok for him😂.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    CGR2020 said:

I got the 3* Version yesterday from Epoch Premium crystal lolol.

I want a tracker for CGR now. @Fluffy_paws with AA tracker, @Crcrcrc with iHulk tracker, and @CGR2020 with CGR tracker lol.

I have so many 5* Shards saved up for CGR, iHulk, and Spider-Hammy (ok that came out wrong).

Dr doom tracker
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

If only champ trading were a thing lol ive pulled and duped him from the 6* featured and honestly he's probably the most frustrating champ to play. Ive never seen the AI play as defensive as they do when I use him and can never build rage stacks. Not sure who designed him but they clearly didn't test him out. If there were ways to maintain rage stacks without the AI playing right into your hands at all times or they lasted long enough to do something with he could have some potential, as is though not so much. Still though best of luck getting him if you really like him.

I still don't understand who thought it made sense for an ability called "RAGE" to only last like 2 Seconds On The Freaking Hulk!?
    Like Hulk Classic's Furies lasting only about 8 Seconds is understandable, keeps the game Balanced while still having enough time to actually Use the freaking Buffs before they expire or are replaced. But Immortal Hulk's being so short that if you don't play Perfect or the Enemy decides to be just Slighty Defensive, you lose them All? It's just ridiculous...
    If reducing the Potency maybe or whatever else meant that they could then allow his Rage Stacks to only fall off 1 at a time I'd take that over the usually extremely stressful keep up he has now...

Or what about "The Enemy being a Coward by Blocking or Dashing Back Infuriates The Immortal Hulk, Pausing his Built Up Rage Stacks during this time."

zeezee57 said:

I still don't understand who thought it made sense for an ability called "RAGE" to only last like 2 Seconds On The Freaking Hulk!?
    Like Hulk Classic's Furies lasting only about 8 Seconds is understandable, keeps the game Balanced while still having enough time to actually Use the freaking Buffs before they expire or are replaced. But Immortal Hulk's being so short that if you don't play Perfect or the Enemy decides to be just Slighty Defensive, you lose them All? It's just ridiculous...
    If reducing the Potency maybe or whatever else meant that they could then allow his Rage Stacks to only fall off 1 at a time I'd take that over the usually extremely stressful keep up he has now...

Or what about "The Enemy being a Coward by Blocking or Dashing Back Infuriates The Immortal Hulk, Pausing his Built Up Rage Stacks during this time."
    They are actually the perfect time because it takes about 1.8 seconds to complete a MLLLM combo. The only difference I think they would need is if you swipe back and stand still to complete the little animation, then it pauses the rage stacks until your next hit.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

zeezee57 said:

They are actually the perfect time because it takes about 1.8 seconds to complete a MLLLM combo. The only difference I think they would need is if you swipe back and stand still to complete the little animation, then it pauses the rage stacks until your next hit.
    Yeah it's mainly when the AI doesn't play ball, also on older devices that have slight input lag you'll have things happen like you go for a Medium and it does a Light or a Light and it does a Heavy which can sometimes screw you out of the rotation as well. I just never enjoy the feeling of losing all your Ramp Up you just worked for because of one mistake on your part or the game/device's part.

Crcrcrc said:

zeezee57 said:

Yeah it's mainly when the AI doesn't play ball, also on older devices that have slight input lag you'll have things happen like you go for a Medium and it does a Light or a Light and it does a Heavy which can sometimes screw you out of the rotation as well. I just never enjoy the feeling of losing all your Ramp Up you just worked for because of one mistake on your part or the game/device's part.
    You don’t really lose a lot of time when you lose rage, because the buildup is quite fast. I’ll have to do some major testing if I get the 5*, but so far he is quite rewarding with some great damage fairly quickly. I don’t think the rage stacks are too hard to keep up or rebuild and the main damage cycle I have found comes from sp2 stun, MM, MLLLM, and if you time it correctly to go straight into Immortality, you can stack up the rage stacks incredibly fast with MM combos. I also like the fact that you don’t have to be in Immortality to get the maximum damage. He definitely isn’t the best with the rage timer, but he has some great stuff going for him if you are very careful with the rage and have a small bit of luck.