**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OH MY GOODNESS, STRYFE IS CABLE'S CLONE

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
CABLE BEYOND GOD TIER SYNERGY IN JANUARY CONFIRMED?!?!??!?!?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamien said:

How can he be beyond God tier when you've already said he's beyond God tier.

The only thing that's beyond anything, is the ridiculousness of your posts at this point.

I don't think I've ever said he was beyond god tier I've said he was a solid god tier. He needs more utility to be beyond god tier.

How's it ridiculous that Stryfe, the clone of Cable, would have a synergy with Cable himself??
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    So is cable getting another synergy from Stryfe that will make him even more powerful then just with the Apocalypse synergy.
    So, basically, we could be getting a third really powerful mutant through synergies this month. This should be interesting.
  • Options
    Shock29 said:

So is cable getting another synergy from Stryfe that will make him even more powerful then just with the Apocalypse synergy.
    So, basically, we could be getting a third really powerful mutant through synergies this month. This should be interesting.

Cable's already phenomenal that with this synergy he may finally get the recognition he deserves from everyone. Hopefully Stryfe is a good champion who will be worth running in a team tho.

I'm hoping the Cable synergy is that his degeneration potency is no longer inverted by the opponent's power (meaning it's always at full potency no matter the opponent's power meter).
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

IKON said:

I see we're making over reactions before release now, an interesting development.

I mean, this isn't the first time
    Deja vu.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★

IKON said:

I see we're making over reactions before release now, an interesting development.

I mean, this isn't the first time
    Its becoming a monthly thing....
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    A reasonable synergy for Cable will all but end any chance of Cable getting looked at for any kind of update / buff.

I mean sure, with the Apoc synergy he is great but, without it, he remains the same dud that he has been for years now.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    The abilities will probably be data mined in the next couple of days. We'll see then.
  • Options

Jesus, he's not even out yet.

1. I put a question mark meaning I did not make any assumption
    2. It is fully reasonable to ASSUME that Cable will get a synergy with his own clone, Stryfe

Nowhere in my statement did I say anything about Cable or Stryfe ability wise as we don't know their synergy, if they even have one, yet.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

2. It is fully reasonable to ASSUME that Cable will get a synergy with his own clone, Stryfe

Nowhere in my statement did I say anything about Cable or Stryfe ability wise as we don't know their synergy, if they even have one, yet.
    So what's the point of the Thread if you weren't implying something? Also, your original post implies a false truth. Nothing has been said about any Synergy, or that it will make Cable God Tier. Threads like these are what lead to people complaining when things don't come out as expected. I've taken Journalism. Not Prof Hoff Journalism. The real kind. I know sensationalism when I see it. Lol.
  • Options

it’ll be a dud synergy

good jinx
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Cable already suffers from a severe case of Blade Syndrome. No need to make it worse
  • Options
    To be clear, I'm not trying to take a dookie on your Thread. Just saying when you say things like confirmed, it leads people to believe something. Had you said "I hope..." or "Will they....", that would be different.
  • Options

So what's the point of the Thread if you weren't implying something? Also, your original post implies a false truth. Nothing has been said about any Synergy, or that it will make Cable God Tier. Threads like these are what lead to people complaining when things don't come out as expected. I've taken Journalism. Not Prof Hoff Journalism. The real kind. I know sensationalism when I see it. Lol.
    The point of the thread was I was enlightened by the fact that Stryfe = Cable Clone so I realized they would likely have a synergy because it is a trend in MCOC that family members have synergies with each other. Next, I came to the realization that there is a possibility that the synergy could be a great one, hence the "Beyond God Tier" part of the text. However, I realize that we do not have Stryfe's abilities and synergies released yet, which is why I inserted 6 (SIX) question marks (?) in the description indicating that we do not know those abilities, meaning it is merely a prediction.
  • Options

it’ll be a dud synergy

Is it bad that i sort of...want it to be?
    yes it's bad
  • Options

The point of the thread was I was enlightened by the fact that Stryfe = Cable Clone so I realized they would likely have a synergy because it is a trend in MCOC that family members have synergies with each other. Next, I came to the realization that there is a possibility that the synergy could be a great one, hence the "Beyond God Tier" part of the text. However, I realize that we do not have Stryfe's abilities and synergies released yet, which is why I inserted 6 (SIX) question marks (?) in the description indicating that we do not know those abilities, meaning it is merely a prediction.
    Then say that, rather than implying it's confirmed.