**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Newlin's Contest of the Arts - VOTE RUSH (Time to vote on your favorite works from the community)

Comments

• Options
    A vote for me is a vote for King Grootmas!
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Honestly @Catmanndo I liked the Thing drawing better.
    Genius.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Catmanndo I know Thicco already put both haha, the reason I put the thing drawings was because it was submitted earlier and had a lotta love for it, also was rushing to add some other submissions, but glad we got to add the other as well😃😃😃😃
  • Options
    Catmanndo said:

@Catmanndo did you make that in Illustrator?

I did. I downloaded the newest on a trial, but ended up using a previous edition I had more experience with on a dated laptop. I haven’t drawn in a decade, so I’m a lil rusty. What software are you running? Awesome work btw

Nice! I've only ever been able to do simple stuff with that pen tool/vector stuff. That Spidey is real cool! I use Procreate on the iPad.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    @Thicco_Mode or @Newlinstheory is their anyway to see the top people currently or are you really going to drag this out and make us wait
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

@Thicco_Mode or @Newlinstheory is their anyway to see the top people currently or are you really going to drag this out and make us wait

Id honestly like for everyone to wait and continue voting as is
    I wanted this to be a mystery lol
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

@Thicco_Mode or Newlinstheory is their anyway to see the top people currently or are you really going to drag this out and make us wait

I was planning on just holding out and building suspense
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

@Thicco_Mode or Newlinstheory is their anyway to see the top people currently or are you really going to drag this out and make us wait

MaxGaming said:

😞 it was a attempt
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

😞 it was a attempt
    Hahaha dont worry, the results will come before you know it👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Will there be a contest next year? If so I’ll make a shorter build with a Mcoc favorite character.
  • Options

Will there be a contest next year? If so I’ll make a shorter build with a Mcoc favorite character.

I do plan on being able to do this again next year and with hopefully triple the value for each placement rewards. We’ll have to see if time is nice to me though haha
  • Options
    Catmanndo said:

This was great 👍 I’m already working on some new illustrator pieces. What’s the next challenge?

Wish gifting badge was permanent Id do this monthly haha.

But how about something for the new champs stryfe and Jubilee next month
    Ik Ive got my idea ready
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Catmanndo said:

This was great 👍 I’m already working on some new illustrator pieces. What’s the next challenge?

Ik Ive got my idea ready
    @Newlinstheory
    Make it so that every month whoever wins gets 150 "points" or so, and when the gifting badge comes they can cash out all the points for units, maybe less because you have to grind for the units lol
    Also when are results coming?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Catmanndo said:

Ik Ive got my idea ready
    @Newlinstheory
    Make it so that every month whoever wins gets 150 "points" or so, and when the gifting badge comes they can cash out all the points for units, maybe less because you have to grind for the units lol
    I like this. Just have a Google doc or something where you keep track of people’s stuff for next gifting event.

Moot I heard it should be out by late today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Catmanndo said:

Ik Ive got my idea ready
    Oooo same 👀 I look forward to your take
  • Options

Catmanndo said:

Ik Ive got my idea ready
    But imagine how much it would cost to do such a thing... let's just say also if it was permanent then this game would die a Scamming death
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

Catmanndo said:

Ik Ive got my idea ready
    But imagine how much it would cost to do such a thing... let's just say also if it was permanent then this game would die a Scamming death
    Oh I was just talking about the Stryfe/Jubliee drawing, not gifting
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

Catmanndo said:

Ik Ive got my idea ready
    Oh I was just talking about the Stryfe/Jubliee drawing, not gifting
    Oh well, that is amazing anyways
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think if it were to continue throughout the year the prizes wouldn’t be as generous as this competition. Honestly it would come down to how Newlin and any “sponsors” want to do it.
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

Catmanndo said:

Ik Ive got my idea ready
    @Newlinstheory

Moot4Life said:

Catmanndo said:

Ik Ive got my idea ready
    @Newlinstheory
    I like this. Just have a Google doc or something where you keep track of people’s stuff for next gifting event.

Moot I heard it should be out by late today or tomorrow.
    I'll consider this, gonna be doing arena when I can and save up the units for awhile so should be able to have the rewards be even better next time!
  • Options
    Nice job everyone...

Especially that opening pic of Spammy-Clause w/ Presents... (oh wait, that's Newlin's own Announcement Drawing 😀)
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    The legend guy is a artist right? Looks like he's also a writer because he blew me away with the dazzling catchphrase and handwriting.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    This was an incredible idea. Thank you Newlinstheory for setting this up. Good luck to everyone when the results come out tomorrow.
  • Options

2 Hours and 58 Minutes left

lets get these last round of votes it for the awesome work submitted from the community!
  • Options

2 Hours and 58 Minutes left

lets get these last round of votes it for the awesome work submitted from the community!
    Can you private chat me the top people don't make me suffer