**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rogue Aegis SQ

Comments

• Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 962 ★★★
    CMM....Block and bait Heavy...Use Heavy...You'll get a chance for another heavy...I One shot her.....
    However I had to use a revive for each time I enter the quest. But the Rewards are pleasing....So I don't care
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Domino with masacre.
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Wasp or Doom with their passive stun. Wasp is way better I always used her for that node in AW. Doom you would have a bit of an issue with the shock debuff falling off too fast.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Hyperion. Easiest one shot ever. Start charging the heavy before she uppercuts on sp1, release it, and no more indestructible

Kinda off topic, but doing this for me is so satisfying. I love just being in a quest and fighting a rogue with Hyperion and baiting her sp1 and heavy countering.

GW, if you have Quake, then just play her as normal and throw heavies during the aftershock stun. Takes a bit longer, but it works.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/9sDYaqY4dRQ

These 4 options are very safe + Domino with Massacre which I forgot to include in the video
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

Who are you guys using? Sweet Jesus you can't hardly get a Heavy in.

Domino trinity
  • Options
    MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    hyperion bait her heavy and throw your heavy to get rid of it in one heavyattack
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Domino+Masacre
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I use Doom. But even he has trouble chaining heavy in a combo. Just have to parry and fire it off quickly and be ready to parry again if she shrugs and hits back.

But Wasp is a good option, and I would suggest anyone can be useful if you do heavy counter to her Sp1 (single swipeback at beginning of her special). Longer ranging heavies (Hypo) can work well here.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Patchie93 said:

Bait sp1 easy heavy counter

Good luck getting one in with her speed. I'm raging. 8 Revs and 400 Units.
    I‘ve used Guillotine 2099. And just regular Parry/Heavy (no SP bait). She can remove the stun really fast, but I‘m faster. Guess that depends on your Masteries, I have all those Support Masteries for additional stun timer and AAR while stunned and everything.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

will domino trinity be helpful?

Shes arguably the best for this entire thing. She can deal with rogue and her Sp1 refreshes stun duration aka making unstoppable colossus ezpz
    Colossus is a joke for Human Torch. Just use „Flame On“ and hit him during the 15 Sec duration and he‘s done for before he can even move.
  • Options
    You got a ghost @GroundedWisdom ? Let most of rogue special go into your phase and just heavy off there, a bit like Rulk in LoL
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    All those experiences taking path 9 in old war map paid off. Lol. Someone like Hyperion with multiple hits heavy is a great option. Bait sp1 and counter with your heavy.

Can’t bait sp1 and counter with your heavy? Using domino with massacre synergy or doom.
  • Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    Hey you could wasp also.
  • Options
    Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97

Who are you guys using? Sweet Jesus you can't hardly get a Heavy in.

Doom medium heavy combo
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Another suggestion: Bring Nick Fury + Quake/ Ant-Man synergy too since you have some safety net if you fail to do parry heavy.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★

will domino trinity be helpful?

Shes arguably the best for this entire thing. She can deal with rogue and her Sp1 refreshes stun duration aka making unstoppable colossus ezpz
    Yeah, no question, Domino+Trinity was the first thing that popped in my head when I saw Rogue and Aegis.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Used Wasp. Med heavy twice. Aegis gone.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Hyperion. Easiest one shot ever. Start charging the heavy before she uppercuts on sp1, release it, and no more indestructible

Kinda off topic, but doing this for me is so satisfying. I love just being in a quest and fighting a rogue with Hyperion and baiting her sp1 and heavy countering.

GW, if you have Quake, then just play her as normal and throw heavies during the aftershock stun. Takes a bit longer, but it works.
    I agree. Heavy countering with Hyperion in general is quite satisfying
  • Options
    redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 163
    Thing also works for this. Just parry till you get 15 stacks. Then just parry/heavy. If she counters early thing goes unstoppable and hits anyways. If she dexes, just try again, no harm done. But usually still hits her with the heavy. Or just heavy counter her sp1 as some have said
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Used White Magneto pre-fight every time for Rogue.
    Made fight super easy.