**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who does the best tier list?

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Personally i am a fan of Taters’ Power Index. Would love to hear your thoughts as to why you prefer what you do.

Who does the best tier list? 107 votes

Taters
14%
danielmathDestroyer123Jim0172Pwf57Logan00RockypantherxEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Icy000MCOCHazzaLemoNotGiulioVentu99AmnetiesStark154667HI_guysHidr8__ 16 votes
Seatin
64%
Haji_SaabTimone147FabiusBRLuciusVorenusthabandjxjTaiphoon_zeroOnmixMalreck04shadow_lurker22Marvel2289Colonaut123MaxGamingFreedomCrusadeAmazing_Demon05Dr_Z01dbergWozzy101Luke9523OGAvengerHera1d_of_Ga1actusEinfachSo 69 votes
KT
8%
Alfa_Pigeonmohawk2797Warlord5386TheKiryupeterrrKsp_2099Etherealityhelping2FritoPlay 9 votes
Lagacy
2%
1greatbeardCarracho01Barani7da 3 votes
Other
9%
MagicBentonxNigRichTheManLvernon15NojokejaymMeebletonZan0Thebombsquad1The_Sentry06Silver_Goose 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    I would maybe say Taters but he doesn't have all champs so it's definitely a tiny bit less compared to Seatin's. At the end of the day it's subjective and opinionated
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Youtubers without a tier list do the best tier lists, because tier lists are rubbish
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    tiers lists are worse than War Machine
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    I'm fine with any tier list that has bae Quake in the highest category
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Which ever tier list puts Emma into solid god tier first is gonna be the best.
    P.S. Taters is placing stryfe below rogue, so I automatically cant go with his
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Seatin

One of the worst things to happen to this game was the introduction of tier lists, it might even be worse than 12.0

Why? It helps people out thats all. Without any type of teir lists new people would rank up iron fist as opposed to corvus. I really don't see how teir lists are bad. When I first started teir lists helped me a lot and I progressed much better because of them.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Seatin

One of the worst things to happen to this game was the introduction of tier lists, it might even be worse than 12.0

Why? It helps people out thats all. Without any type of teir lists new people would rank up iron fist as opposed to corvus. I really don't see how teir lists are bad. When I first started teir lists helped me a lot and I progressed much better because of them.
    Also I like taters teir list until this most recent one, the placement of stryfe being only about as good as doctor strange and worse than Hawkeye is baffling to me. Everything else on that list seems good enough and not too weird but just the stryfe placement is really far off. And I keep quoting myself for some reason I fr need to see why that keeps happening.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Stryfe below GR and Vison AOU? Has that person never ramped up Stryfe?
  • Options

They get bad when people only want to rank up “god tiers” and anyone else is a waste of resources
  • Options

They get bad when people only want to rank up “god tiers” and anyone else is a waste of resources
    iHulk is the biggest victim of Tier List Devaluation. He was rated to be one of the worst characters in the game early on, and people didn't even test him before making opinions
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

iHulk is the biggest victim of Tier List Devaluation. He was rated to be one of the worst characters in the game early on, and people didn't even test him before making opinions
    That’s the other problem. People don’t even bother testing champs for themselves and just go off tier lists
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Seatin

I mean when you're newer to the game that is actually the case. Not ranking up your best charcters does slow down your process. Ik some people don't care about progressing as smoothly as possible, but for the people that do teir lists are a good reference. Later on tho when you get enough experience to think for yourself, you do start to see holes in these teir lists with characters being too high or low, so at that point you should just make your own judgements. For beginner players i don't see how teir lists are a bad thing.
  • Options

I mean when you're newer to the game that is actually the case. Not ranking up your best charcters does slow down your process. Ik some people don't care about progressing as smoothly as possible, but for the people that do teir lists are a good reference.
    But when that continues in the later game and you dismiss 90% of your pulls as trash...
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Other
    Almost all youtubers state that their tier lists are their own subjective opinions. They should only be used as a rough guide for players. The problem arises when majority of the player base takes tier lists like the word of god although that can't really be the fault of the creator.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

I mean when you're newer to the game that is actually the case. Not ranking up your best charcters does slow down your process. Ik some people don't care about progressing as smoothly as possible, but for the people that do teir lists are a good reference. Later on tho when you get enough experience to think for yourself, you do start to see holes in these teir lists with characters being too high or low, so at that point you should just make your own judgements. For beginner players i don't see how teir lists are a bad thing.
    Tier lists should stop with the top 10 characters. Past that they are just interpreted that basically everyone below the top tier or two is bad.
  • Options
    Seatin
    Crcrcrc said:

Tier lists should stop with the top 10 characters. Past that they are just interpreted that basically everyone below the top tier or two is bad.
    Like kt1? I like his the best. Wish it was a poll option
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

KT = KT1
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

did you not see the kt option lol
  • Options
    Seatin
    Ah no the missing 1 threw me off i guess lol. Wish you could change ur vote
  • Options
    Seatin
    CGR2020 said:

Why isn't Ghost on that tier list?

Taters teir list is pretty new so not all charcters have been fit in yet. I'm guessing she will land with quake tho