**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Persistant Charges? Help find the Cause of the Bug!

Comments

• Options
    Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    Was in variant 3 chapter 3.1 and in mid path the persistent charges are gone and lost the fight with medusa. Nick fury dead. Now I gotta use a revive(40units) and wait.
    Username : LĚĞĚŇĎ
    Date: 25th February 2021
  • Options
    Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79

Was in variant 3 chapter 3.1 and in mid path the persistent charges are gone and lost the fight with medusa. Nick fury dead. Now I gotta use a revive(40units) and wait.
    Username : LĚĞĚŇĎ
    Date: 25th February 2021

This is the case with all champs.
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    This is getting ridiculous at this point and costing me lives in AW EQ etc.

Username: PatsHunter34
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: about 5 minutes from posting this
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus) 5* Fury, sig 173
    Opponent Champion: Iron Fist
    Game Mode: Monthly EQ Cavalier
    Quest Node (if applicable): 3.2 path D

And some further questions, if you have this information as well:
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game): yes
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? Yes
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance): Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? Didn't try that
    Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share. I'll share later
  • Options
    z2313457z2313457 Posts: 7
    Username: z2313457
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 26Feb 9am GMT+10
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus): 5* dup Venom the Duck
    Opponent Champion: any champions in AQ
    Game Mode: AQ map 4
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? Yes
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? Whatever the current stable version
  • Options
    2/25/21 nick fury persistent charges missing in aw versus nightthrasher. The issue is consistent and ongoing and it feels like kabam doesn't care to try to fix it. My persistent charges so frequently disappear I don't even report it most of the time. It's been bad since the first of the year.
  • Options
    Username: Pokemaster1289
    Approximate Date/Time: 2/24-2/25
    Champion involved: House of X Mags ,Morningstar, Nick Fury 3 star with LMD being destroyed at start of fight, defending or using the champion
    Game Mode: Any of the Daily quests, sometimes happens sometimes it doesn't and Story Mode Book 1 Act 4.
    This has cost me revives and health potions, since the only fury i own is a 3 star it makes it harder to do higher difficulties with it. Same thing with Morningstar, without persistent charges it really dampens the utility, even if its a 5 star. This also applies to Magneto house of x, not recharging charges and not being able to use them in pre fight screen.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    So a month into this and no solution. Trying to do legendary love real and fury is still borked as is Glaive. So I'm supposed to burn through all those potions and start spending units when I shouldn't have to? Not to mention in AQ Fury has no Lmd at one point then gets him later on. Just zero rhyme or reason.

Crogs is my in game name. Have already posted once. How about posting an update a month into this issue? And I'm sure if we were getting additional persistent charges and breezing through tough content like it was beginner level, you would've had it fixed weeks ago. But because it's our detriment, you loligag and take your time with no sense of urgency whatsoever.
  • Options
    And same in monthly cavalier. No lmd for fury. No charges for movie marvel. This is just ridiculous. Waited all month to do the hard content figuring you guys would have it fixed now. Not wasting my units because your game has been broken all month.
  • Options
    ThheepaThheepa Posts: 13
    Kabam, is there any update on this issue. These are some of the most used champs in game and people have no faith in using them anymore for any contents. Please Please escalate this issue.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    They don't care. I pm'd Miike, and nothing. Not one moderator response since this thread was opened. And any time someone opens up a new thread on the issue, moderators shut it down, don't refer them to this thread, or move their post to this thread.

Complete BS. But that's par for the course in this game for six years. If it was something to our advantage, it would've been cracked down on within a week. Cost us resources and potentially money, for those that spend, let the problem run as long as possible.
  • Options
    Username Pantagato
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 27/02/21 22:25
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus) 5-star R5 Corvus not awakened
    Opponent Champion: 6-star R3 Sentinel awakened
    Game Mode : AW
    Quest Node (if applicable)
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game) happened once in this session
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? I don’t have another champion with this characteristic.
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance) Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? Didn’t try that
    Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share. no
  • Options
    Yep. It's always how it is. Detriment to us... At their leisure, which means even a snail's pace would be quicker. Detriment to them, gets fixed faster than the hare.

Sad they haven't even been back to comment or update in a month. And the mods are useless (as usual) and haven't even responded to PM's.
  • Options
    RudymichelRudymichel Posts: 3
    My ign is Rudy823

All my characters are missing their persistent charges on all modes and even on the character section., none show the persistent charge symbol.
  • Options
    Juss10Juss10 Posts: 4
    I’ve seen the same issues with the new update. Looks like a visual bug so far for me. The persistent charges were still working for my Ægon in AQ, but the blue persistent charge visual was missing. Also used Apocalypse in EQ and he was still building charges from fight to fight despite the blue persistent charge visual being shown.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Just lost a fight in aw due to fury going straight to 30%. He did not have his decoy or fury buff
  • Options
    SebestSebest Posts: 7
    Username:X-SEBEST-X
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 00:40 UTC
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus): Human Torch 6* undup
    Opponent Champion: Sasquach
    Game Mode: AW
    Quest Node (if applicable): node 29

And some further questions, if you have this information as well:
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game): I dont know, Human Torch only have one charge
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?: I only see it in him
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance): Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly?: I cant know
    Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.: I dont have
  • Options
    Xander71183Xander71183 Posts: 4

Username: Xander71183
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 2/7/21 (first occurrence).
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have/their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus)
    (All champions listed below are awakened and have their Sig ability)
    4* Nick Fury (will go right into furious mode)
    6* Sentry
    5* Aegon
    4* Corvus Glaive
    5* Human Torch
    Opponent: Champion: N/A
    Game Mode: Event Quest, Incursions, and Special Quest
    Quest Node (if applicable): N/A

User Note: This has been an intermittent issue for over a week now. I've noticed this with all champions that come with a persistent charge.

@Kabam Miike Any update on this? Its been 3 weeks and its getting pretty frustrating
  • Options
    WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    Issue popped up again... Had been resolved.
    Account: WyattEarp
    Occurring in AQ with 5* Professor X & 5* Apocalypse. Neither has their persistent charges. Can't activate Horseman synergies.
  • Options
    Sillyboy710Sillyboy710 Posts: 33
    Sillyboy710
    02/03/2020 9am GMT+2
    5 star rank 5 Nick Fury sig 1
    The Thing
    Alliance War
    Node 47

Did it happen multiple times during one session?
    No
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?
    No
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0?
    Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally?
    Too late the charge is spent and Fury is dead because of it

This is very annoying as not only does this have a negative impact on me as a player but my whole alliance has to suffer as we will probably loose this war coz of the unnecessary death

P.S. thanks for nerfing Hood and calling it a buff
  • Options
    ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Username: Bor Burison
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: Monday, March 1st
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus): Corvus, Nick Fury
    Opponent Champion: Any
    Game Mode: AQ, Arena
    Quest Node (if applicable)

Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game): yes
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? Yes
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance) Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? Restarting didn't help
    Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.

Earlier today in AQ I had no charges and suddenly moving to fight a Spider-Man Classic, charges came back. The ones I had been winning were there.
  • Options
    Jed4223Jed4223 Posts: 14
    3* Corvus and 3* NF, both duped
    3/2 at 4:00PM EST
    Daily Quest for T4 Basic
    Corvus for all of the fights
    NF only played him against GHulk
    Username: Jed4223
    I've already downloaded the March patch
  • Options
    Username: VanillaBear_
    Approximate Date/Time: 3/2/21 around 10:30am PST
    Champion Involved: Nick Fury 5* R5 Sig 60
    Opponent Champion: Black Bolt
    Game Mode: Story Quest 6.3.1
    Quest Node: Black Bolt Mini Boss

Did it happen multiple times during one session?: The persistent charge went away at the beginning of the Black Bolt fight. I tried using Nick Fury again in the Medusa fight but the charge was still gone.
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?: He was the only champion who had a persistent charge in this particular quest. BUT a couple days ago I did attempt a run through Labyrinth of Legends with my AEgon and his charge disappeared after the first fight.
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0?: This particular one yes, the AEgon one no.
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly?: I have not attempted to use him again.

Are we getting any sort of compensation for this? I brought in Nick Fury specifically to take on the Medusa boss but because of this issue my options were to quit and lose all the resources I used to get to the boss or use the only other bleed champion on my team, Warlock. Warlock has a class disadvantage, a much smaller bleed, and no way to deal with Medusa's auto block like Nick Fury does with his unlockable. I ended up having to use almost all of my revives and a lot of potions for this fight that I shouldn't have had to use had Nick Fury been working.. The worst part is that now I'm worried to attempt other quests in case this issue happens again with another champion. Not only did I have to use a ton of resources that I've been saving up but now you're holding me back on my progress. Fix. This. Issue.
  • Options
    Tenoch_4Tenoch_4 Posts: 1
    Sentry is also bugged, he doesn’t persist his reality warps. I have him awakened and the persistent charges icon doesn’t show up.
  • Options
    CozCoz Posts: 43
    IGN _coz_
    3-2-21 8:42pm est
    5* sig 100 NF
    IW
    AQ
    First mini

It was the first fight I used NF in aq.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    I am currently fighting in AQ, my team: Nick Fury, Cap marvel movie and Corvus - none of them has any PC's

Corvus fought a tech champ and a mutant champ, no charges were added as the are no Persistent chargers

Nick Fury has only one life

CMM doesn't save her binary mode charges
  • Options
    Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    Didnt save the details, but this happened again with an awakened 4* nick fury doing the contamination back issue normal not variant, maybe 30 mins ago.
    New version of the software, android, samsung s9, wifi.
    Sad to see this bug has persisted across yet another version. :(
  • Options
    Nimrod_the_GreatestNimrod_the_Greatest Posts: 12
    edited March 2021

Username: Abu Balactus

Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: March 3, 2021 at 2:25 PM

Champion Involved: 5-Star Awakened Apocalypse

Opponent Champion: Mutant Ultron Droid

Game Mode: Alliance Quest

Quest Node: Map 5, Lower-Right Corner near Rogue

Questions:

Yes, I fought three times and received a total of 1 charge after all three fights.

I only fought with 5-Star Awakened Apocalypse.

Yes.

Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly?
    Once I entered the fight with Rogue I gained 2 additional charges totaling 3. After defeating Rogue I had a total of 4 Charges.

Yes, screenshots are attached.
  • Options
    CyzadaCyzada Posts: 18

Username: Abu Balactus

Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: March 3, 2021 at 2:30 PM

Champion Involved: 5-Star Awakened Apocalypse

Opponent Champion: Mutant Ultron Droid

Game Mode: Alliance Quest

Quest Node: Map 5, Lower-Right Corner near Rogue

Questions:

Yes, I fought twice and received only 1 charge.

I only fought with 5-Star Awakened Apocalypse.

Yes.

Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly?
    Once I entered the fight with Rogue I gained 2 additional charges totaling 3. After defeating Rogue I had a total of 4 Charges.

Yes, screenshots are attached.

Dude, all the Ultron Droids are robots.

Apocalypse only recives charges from "non-robot" opponents, see Apocalypse description in-game