**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shows unread message but nothing new [MERGED THREADS]

124»

Comments

• VICTORYLION01VICTORYLION01 Posts: 51
    See same number as my iso-8
  • VeronVeron Posts: 21
    I have it too.
  • VICTORYLION01VICTORYLION01 Posts: 51
    Oh ok thanks for letting me know
  • N0tAdm1nN0tAdm1n Posts: 1
    Please fix this, it forces me to check mail again and again.
  • GAROZEROGAROZERO Posts: 20
    please fix this issue, it becomes annoying now....
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Please fix it, kabam team.
    It's feels like a headache and make me feel uncomfortable.
    (I don't left any mail unread)
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    It’s driving me crazy on the OCD scale.

How hard can this be to fix?
  • PaulKhlPaulKhl Posts: 0
    Just recently back on the game and I have 38 notifications on the bottom bar which I can’t seem to get away. Anyone any idea what this could be?
  • I would have over 200 mail in the inbox but when I click on inbox there’s no mail at all and I didn’t get my season reward ( silver 1)
  • (also for @PaulKhl )

That Mail/Notification # showing is bugged. It is actually showing how many STASH items you have (you can see the #’s are the same)

As for AW Season, are you sure you participated in enough to qualify for season rewards (got in at least 5 of the 12 wars, in same alliance you’re still in, without having left alliance)
  • Yes I have for AW season
  • EggbowlEggbowl Posts: 1
    i was playing 6.1 today and my game crashed and it has not stop i texted my fellow friends about it and they said that it has been happening to them as well it happened to me today about 10 times and it is starting to get really bad can kabam fix this bug please thank you
  • VicWidVicWid Posts: 0
    In my account, there are 397 notifications...but when i try to open it, there are no notifications at all, is it a bugs ?
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    VicWid said:

In my account, there are 397 notifications...but when i try to open it, there are no notifications at all, is it a bugs ?

Yup bro
    It's really annoying.
    There is thread dedicated to this in bug section.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    When they are going to change that, its annyoing
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    VicWid said:

This number is reflecting your overflow items, yet mistakenly being treated as notification. According to mods they are working on the fix.
  • NerekNerek Posts: 9
    So, new side quest out, new offers to spend our money but still they haven’t done anything about the notification bug....I get that all the other bugs since way back in October are probably well rooted in the code by now that they can’t even find them to fix them but the notification bug, come on it’s a new and fresh bug probably hailing from the new updates button in there, should be easier to fix then putting in all the offers all the time.

Kabam if it’s so hard to fix this bug then at least put up a warning about this for people with OCD.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Is there an update on this? I kinda want the satisfaction of an empty mailbox lol
  • WackyThingWackyThing Posts: 8
    How is it not fixed yet? It's April already.