**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Angela the best cosmic champion in the game?

13»

Comments

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Cosmic has too many monsters. The debate over the top spot is mostly down to the individual's needs, preferences, and who they already ranked.

That said, Angela won't be top dog in most of those discussions unless it's for debuff-heavy lanes.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    corvus' sig saves you from death from any damage you can take without being hit, angela only gets rid of the debuffs
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    KD strikes again 🤣😂

Angela is good, but I think some are still better.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nope. I personally would CGR, Venom, Hype, Corvus over her followed by her in 5th.
  • Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    No "Angela is the new Corvus Glaive of the Cosmic"?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    I don’t think he’s even played her, her special damage is horrendous.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Of course it's KD who would ask this...Angela>cable
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

jdeck59 said:

I might take her in AQ for fun, but really think she'll do better than Corvus?

Yes. Corvus is falling out of the meta in general.
    Where exactly is this? I've yet to see non node restricted content that corvus doesn't demolish.
    In all new and future content. Health pools are pushing Corvus off the competition.
    20 charges even with full suicides won’t be enough to finish the fight.
    Kabam should consider seriously to increase his charges to 30 or decrease the charges cooldown timer by a lot.
    If neither of these happen, Corvus outside of AQ, will become a pretty outdated champ in the near future.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

zeezee57 said:

jdeck59 said:

I might take her in AQ for fun, but really think she'll do better than Corvus?

Yes. Corvus is falling out of the meta in general.
    Where exactly is this? I've yet to see non node restricted content that corvus doesn't demolish.
    In all new and future content. Health pools are pushing Corvus off the competition.
    20 charges even with full suicides won’t be enough to finish the fight.
    Kabam should consider seriously to increase his charges to 30 or decrease the charges cooldown timer by a lot.
    If neither of these happen, Corvus outside of AQ, will become a pretty outdated champ in the near future.
    That’s your problem, you want the fight over in 20ish hits. He’s very good in the hands of skill. No meta pushing around for him, max damage every hit.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I agree with you that her awakened ability and versatility are the best out of ever cosmic in the game.

Her damage isn’t the top in the game but that’s not her strong suit.
  • Options
    BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Etm34 said:

CGR doesn't care about utility when he ruins 400k health pools in 45 seconds

45 seconds is actually a long fight with CGR. Can easily end most fights in a couple 5 hit combos, an sp2 and maybe 2-3 more hits. Throw on a cosmic power boost and his sp2 will give you an sp3. I used him for a tier 1 AW KM mini boss (hazard shift) recently and the fight was over before the poison cycle.
  • Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★

Genuine question, considering all cosmic champs are sig 200, I'm beginning to think she may be the best and most versatile cosmic champ in the game. She's 100% debuff resistant (INSANE ability, practically debuff IMMUNE), hits quite hard (crits a lot too), has nice regeneration, autoblock counter, can parry projectiles, can armor break, gains many buffs, among other things. She's honestly amazing. I'm considering using a generic AG and all 110 of my generic sig stones on her (All cosmic stones till her buff went to Surfer).

Am I tripping or is she really that good?

She's mid but nowhere near the best. Hyp, CMM, Corvus, and CGR have her beat by miles.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Burro said:

Etm34 said:

CGR doesn't care about utility when he ruins 400k health pools in 45 seconds

45 seconds is actually a long fight with CGR. Can easily end most fights in a couple 5 hit combos, an sp2 and maybe 2-3 more hits. Throw on a cosmic power boost and his sp2 will give you an sp3. I used him for a tier 1 AW KM mini boss (hazard shift) recently and the fight was over before the poison cycle.
    Did you heavy counter, heavy sp2? Or heavy then sp2 sometime after , since that node has stun immune
  • Options
    GUERRABRAZILGUERRABRAZIL Posts: 12
    Mine is r1 6* not awaken. Its interesting put r3 or wait for awaken?
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Mine is r1 6* not awaken. Its interesting put r3 or wait for awaken?

This thread is over half a year old mate.

But to answer your question, one of Angela's most valuable assets coming from her awakening. So I'd hold off the r3 until she's awakened. And contrary to what the title suggests, she's not the best cosmic, but she is still high up there.
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    That would easily be Hercules
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

That would easily be Hercules

Herc wasn't a champion in-game when this topic thread was created.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and Corvus are better. So she top 3 for me. Hyperion, Corvus then Angela.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Corvus’ relevance is dropping every month.I can’t say I ever use mine anywhere but AQ at this point
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Corvus’ relevance is dropping every month.I can’t say I ever use mine anywhere but AQ at this point

Just gonna leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csyAEFKw2M8

And this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNCFF3xxAB4