Name You Top 3 Champs You Want To See Get a Re-work, Tune Up, or Overhaul!

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye. The OG Skill champ needs a buff.

Sentry.

Thor Jane Foster.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    Hulk Ragnarok - tuneup for damage ( without face me)
    Agent Venom- update
    Antman- overhaul
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★

Domino - overhaul (0 utility and RNG damage, needs complete redesign)
    BWDO - moderate update (add more utility abeg)
    CMM - tune up (hits too weak compared to newer cosmics and needs longer indestructible and higher energy resistance)

Lmaoooooooo

Domino, shes fine.

BWDO, no utility, TONS of damage.

CMM, Longer indestructible than 18 seconds and higher than 10k mediums? You delusional.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

BWDO
    Crossbones
    Agent venom
    Red skull
    Nova
    Diablo
    Rocket Racoon

BWDO? Confusion.
    BWDO, like most skill champs get a lot of benefit from her SP3 and her insight build up. Her cruelties are okay , but you are better off just playing regularly. More importantly, her insight mechanic is only active on retaliation and you don’t get much from it beside AAR on medium attacks and shock chance on light. Sure the damage is good , but in the skill class there is a lot of damage you can get from champs. I like to see them rework the insight ability to be more like DDHK AAR on hit , maybe gain abilities like Prof X after a certain amount , or even Aegon. She can then choose to cash out the insights on the SP3 for cruelties or keep them. Maybe even just add a gwenpool mechanic 2% AAR on each insight.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    Red skull and electra bcoz i have them as 6 stars
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,706 ★★★★★
    Dr Strange
    Phoenix
    Moon Knight
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I also forgot to add invisible woman.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Member Posts: 287
    Juggernaut, Classic Captain Marvel and Antman.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    BWDO could use some utility tbf, but there are so mant worthless skill champs who need it more. As for KDs CMM comment, still confused by that...
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    Moon Knight, Jane Foster, OG Punisher
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    There are plenty of champions who could use a little bit of love, but personally I would like to see Yondu getting a tune up or update

• Woody15Woody15 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    OG Iron Man
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Miles Morales
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    Nick1109 said:

Mine would be.
    Black Widow DO- I have her and I took her to 5/65 solely based on enjoyment and I wanted a MCU version for a long time but let's face it if the opponent can't be shocked she's not worth much.
    Rogue- Big fan of her power and life steal because of her life steal I've pulled off some insane comebacks but the timer after stealing a buff is too short and her damage is a little lack luster.
    Moon Knight- Yeah we can argue that he can now stack bleeds but there's not really much utility in his kit and the bleed damage isn't too good.
    What are y'alls top 3 I'd love to see it!

BWDO doesn’t need anything mate, yes she isn’t the best against shock immune but that’s like saying Sunspot needs an update because he isn’t the best against incinerate immune!

Rouge again is excellent and doesn’t need anything!

Did Hood buff not teach you that a champ getting updated/buffed doesn’t mean they are going to be absolutely top tier and can cost them some utility.

Imo BWDO definitely shouldn’t be touched and Rouge also is good the way she is
  • Ox_lord17Ox_lord17 Member Posts: 27
    I would love for dormau and red skull to get reworked and why y’all hating on BWDO
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    My top one would 100% be BPCW for a complete overhaul. Favourite character, what can I say?

Closely followed by Phoenix for a larger update. Should be such a powerful champ, and while she’d fun and the animations are top notch, her abilities just aren’t useful

I also have the 6* and 2 Cosmic T5CC so..:

and finally Guillotine for an Angela style value only. Just needs a small damage bump, sizeable increase in soul duration and some added utility. Preferably some nullify
  • WRIRWRIR Member Posts: 563 ★★★
    Tune Up:

Ghost Rider
    - increase Judgement chance so that all of them are 100%
    - Tune Up Evil's bane to be much more armor and crit rating, maybe triple or more the value it gives now.
    - Tune Up bleed & damnation damage
    - If they can pull an Angela and add abilities, give small ticking but sort of long (so it makes up say 100% of his attack) incinerate damage on specials that get 75% duration per Judgement. This will allow him to have scaling damage and utility, as well as it being counterable.
    - If not, add it as a self synergy! Reworking synergies have been part of Tune Ups, such as with Punisher 2099.
    - If ANYONE does fire damage from his specials, it should be GR. All his skills wreath the opponent in fire anyways.

IHulk: I know some ppl like him, but I think he's a bit too annoying to play.
    - Tune up Rage timer. Double it? Add 1sec? Whatever works.
    - Tune Up Degen resistance.

Crossbones
    - DAAR increased to 30% per Fury
    - Crit rate tune up to be very high or pretty high
    - Sig Ability up to 100%, start at maybe 30%.
    - Tune down Overrun penalty to 15%
    - Tune down overrun cooldown and hold block.
    - SP3 activates Overrun immediately

Updates:

Ultron (I'd like to see him get Evolving abilities like he does in the comics and movie)
    Dormammu (More damage. Maybe via making his 4th light attack apply buffs that expire after X seconds)
    OG Hulk(He has some stuff goin for him, just give him more)

Overhauls:
    OG Ironman
    OGBP
    Miles

• avenge_123avenge_123 Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    1.Juggs-overhaul
    2.Moon knight-overhaul
    3.Squirrel girl-tune up.
  • ElwindElwind Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    Dr..Strange definitely deserve some power in this game.He is Master of the Mystic Arts.One of the best mystic in comics..
    Iron Fist-Overhaul
    Ronin-Tune Up
  • HeterminusHeterminus Member Posts: 80
    Phoenix overhaul
    Sentry overhaul
    Unstoppable Colossus overhaul
    Elektra overgaul
    Og Vision tune up
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Member Posts: 234 ★★
    Sentry
    Iron Fist
    Doctor Strange
  • PaddoPaddo Member Posts: 90
    These 'oldies' I love and I don't want anything more then a tune up or slight tweeks like they did for Angela or Massacre:
    1) Rogue
    2) Dormammu
    3) Psylocke

Top 3 complete overhauls (Characters I like but are useless now):
    1) Groot
    2) Dr. Strange
    3) Moon Knight
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Member Posts: 287
    Doom,Ghost and Quake.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,387 ★★★★★
    Carnage rework, he needs some actual utility . Arguably Spider-Man’s strongest villain but yet forgotten by most in MCoC
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,326 ★★★★★
    Shock29 said:

Nova or Dormammu for a tuneup - Both have interesting abilities and utility but lack damage. Nova in particular needs a huge tuneup like angela where is mostly value increases but some small ability changes. Dorm just needs more damage because he already has great utility.

Loki or Hawkeye for update - Loki needs increases in duration/potency of already existing abilites as well as a bit more utility and a way to ramp up damage. Hawkeye already has fair damage and utility but if his abitlites could be changed to add more control and more options, it would make him awesome to use.

SIM or Miles for overhaul - Miles is such a cool character and I was happy to hear he's on the list. Invis and other abilities surrounding shock and petrify could be added make him look cooler and have more utility and damage.
    SIM has a cool model, but has OG IM's abilities pasted into his model. He needs new abilites to reflect his cosmic class, new fresh animations to separate him from OG IM, and the Villain Tag because he's a villain in the comics, not a hero like it currently says in the game.

Hawkeye has power control, and the ability to deal either bleed or poison via specials so I'd say he's decent.
    He could use a slight damage bump and a bit more Utility (AAR anyone?), But with the Hood situation Kabam should really not buff champs for a while since they're recently terrible at it
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    Moonknight
    Juggernaut
    Lady Thor
  • ace007venturaace007ventura Member Posts: 30
    Groot
    Iron patriot
    Joe fixit
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Member Posts: 243
    Iron fist, bwdo, bpcw
  • Reddarkness21043Reddarkness21043 Member Posts: 5
    Agent Venom
    Star Lord
    Yondu

Why not?
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    Top choice for an tune up for me is Dormammu. Just damage would be all that’s needed as he’s got plenty of utility already.

For an update, I hope we see something a bit more involved for Juggernaut. He should be on an equivalent level of toughness and resiliency to Thing IMHO. He needs a serious buff but perhaps short of a full overhaul.

Lastly, the champ I hope to see overhauled is Iron Patriot. I’d really like to see him boost all Villain champions like Fury does with Hero Champions. During the Dark Avengers comic arc he interacted with Venom, Loki, Luke Cage and many other heroes so this would be ripe for synergies to exploit.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Sentry, my only duped science and you could technically say he's pretty strong in the comics so it's a bit of a "you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about" kinda situation :(

Numbers 2 and 3... are also sentry... basically i just like sentry