**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Night thrasher or Elsa bloodstone ????

Night thrasher or Elsa bloodstone ???? 132 votes

Night thrasher
40%
KyrkantTheManMythLegendTerraThatGuyYouSaw235Osfan8Rbk19yuwWicket329DaphboyKDSuperFlash10VoltolosAleorRookiieRockypantherxEtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusLeathersmw2017UmbertoDelRioBerjibsIcy000 54 votes
Elsa bloodstone
59%
BitterSteelJa1970RaganatorxNigTristansmy168NumanTheVyrusYoMovesRasiloverrcm2017Texas_11UnidentifiedCreatureJedi_HawkeCr7ms7rs7RakeYoungReaper2823IKONKill_GreyMiekandKorg 78 votes

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Elsa bloodstone
    Night thrasher needs high sig whereas Elsa can be played unawakened. It’s not a contest unless night thrasher is already awakened and at high sig.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Elsa bloodstone

Just a better Champion.
    Better evade counter, better and easier to access damage, easier playstile which is more realistic in more match-ups, and better utility.

NT is incinerate immune, blocks autoblock and evade on his base without needing the opponent to evade, inflicts incinerate along with shock, taunt and a disorient lowering AA by 50% that can be maintained the entire fight. Has infinite parries tho that's pretty niche. Elsa has the incinerate and coldstanp (evade counter) also has the debuff shrug for voids and other niche scenarios (prefer willpower in most cases). She also has her parry evade thing which is great for aspect of war, or just the ebb and flow intercept lane in AW. I personally prefer NT's utility.
    50% AAR is pretty unreliable though.
    true, maybe he works for caustic temper cuz it has a 50% chance to trigger poison and you need a fury buff, idk. He does have his power gain to get him to sp1 so he doesn't need to hit the opponent till he inflicts the disorient (considering this works, I haven't tested it). I just thought of magik so I put the AA lol
    Fair enough. I like all of NT's other utilities. Dislike the investment it requires and that it takes quite a while to ramp up.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Elsa bloodstone

So someone please explain to me how elsa is better... NT have better dmg. Hes got incinerate immunity. Easy evade AND autoblock counter. Ability accuracy reduction. Taunt. Longer debuffs. Can incinerate and shock.

How is elsa winning this!! Its not even a knock on elsa as i think shes a solid champ. It just shows that people are sleeping so damn hard on thrasher

-Theirdamage is pretty close.
    - Elsa counters evade better since you can play normally/not only use specific attacks
    - His aar is not reliable, would not use that in a place where I need aar
    - He has incenerate and shock, while elsa has incinerate/coldsnap and busted which no champ is immune to.
    - Longer debuffs/incenrate counter - yes those come in occasionally usefully but personally I prefer elsa's easy openings and shrugging of debuffs
    - Taunt - yep I'll give you that I absolutely love taunt.
    - Elsas playstyle is more practical in a lot more match-ups.
    - Elsa doesn't rely on specials.
    - Elsa doesn't require any rampup, has insane damage out of the gate.
    - Doesn't rely on heavy attacks (way better in stun immune match-ups and the like)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Elsa bloodstone
    Okay but seriously..

The reason I’d take Elsa over NT is because of her sigs. She hits HARD when fighting L/XL and Science champs.

Add that with her heavy debuff playstyle (which means limiting regen), evade counter with coldsnap, and without the need to parry (which means she takes limited block chip damage).

NT of course, is useful as well with his kit. But playstyle wise, Elsa just suits me better.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Night thrasher
    Go with NT if he's awakened and at a decent sig level. He has more utility.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★

Just a better Champion.
    Better evade counter, better and easier to access damage, easier playstile which is more realistic in more match-ups, and better utility.

The better evade counter is just an infinitely wrong statement that makes me think you’ve never used NT