**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What level of difficulty do you want Summer of Pain to be at?

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
Personally, I’d like it if Summer of Pain was the most difficult content we have ever seen in the game thus far. The kind of content that would make a lot of endgame players struggle with, and where they have to use up all of their stashed revives and then some.

Why? Probably because we’re due for difficult content and because of the name “Summer of Pain.” You can’t title a content piece like that and not make it challenging. Bonus if the content is also fun as well.

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    So I would like it to be as hard as 6.2 when it first dropped without the champion boss. That's the level of difficulty I'm comfortable with. Its hard, you need to talk to friends and teammates for solutions. Revives necessary but no aritifical punishments like the Champion boss and like abyss where you die regardless after a certain amount of hits.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I think they should make multiple levels. Kind of like a side quest. The hardest level should be close to abyss level difficulty
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I don't care how hard it is. Part of me wants it to be like 6.3 or 6.4 level toughness. But the only thing I ask is that its like 10 or so fights with hard nodes rather than the same fights over and over again 25 times like the Mulaney challenge
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'm imaging a boss rush style of all the hardest bosses we've face thus far. With a 3 man team.

Collector, 6.2.6 champion prenerf, grandmaster, infinity stone Thanos, etc but obviously they'll prolly tweak the stages and effects so it's something new as well