**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What level of difficulty do you want Summer of Pain to be at?

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I want it to be as painful as me getting jailed
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    I'm hopeful it will be the most difficult content yet.

I'd love it to have an item restriction to it: either none or a very small allowable limit.

And buffs attached to specific defenders. Kind of like the random buffs quest we had a while back except the champs never changed just the buffs. I think it would be awesome if buffs were assigned to specific champs and the champs were random.You go in blind and rely solely on skillzzzz.

This should be hard. Really hard.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    I’m sure it won’t happen, but since the description stated “unique rewards”, if they were going to drop a trophy champ as rewards for this, who would you want? (Could be previous trophy champ, or entirely new)

• People like you are the reason the game is stale

Well I disagree, honestly the abyss is difficult enough and I think cav players are 100% correct that anything harder then abyss really shouldn't happen, at least until r4 6*s exist.

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    I want it to be the hardest content in the game. But I also want it to doable with skills and r5/65's. In the same genre as playing variant 1 with 4 stars and and couple r3 5 stars.

This is as a new TB player with 20r5's, 2 r2 and a r3 (6 star luck sucks).
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    By Cav level I meant Late Cavalier almost ThroneBreaker.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'd rather them fix the game, its been over half a year of pain for many of us.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    As long as it doesn’t force you to use items and if you’re skilled enough to get through it item less you could then I’m good, as long as it’s not abyss where after a certain amount of hits you die and must use items.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    GarrettN said:

I’d like it to be about on par with the Mulaney challenge from December.

all the disagrees were from clowns that couldn’t complete it. i personally loved the John Mulaney challenge and i’ve been itching for some content at that level
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

all the disagrees were from clowns that couldn’t complete it. i personally loved the John Mulaney challenge and i’ve been itching for some content at that level

My alt did that itemless both chapters with 2 4/55’s one of which was mags who was terrible in there.

No thanks.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

GarrettN said:

My alt did that itemless both chapters with 2 4/55’s one of which was mags who was terrible in there.

No thanks.
    Meanwhile I had to beg you for revives with 4 r5 and 1 r4 lmao

GarrettN said:

No thanks.
    Meanwhile I had to beg you for revives with 4 r5 and 1 r4 lmao
    😳I forgot about that
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    edited March 2021

GarrettN said:

No thanks.
    Wait hold on, I remember you saying you used team revives on your main in the line chat, were you joking around?
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    How about...
    1) Its abyss style map. And you need to teleport to advance on each path. But the destinations are random...

2) There are 4 different start points. You'll need to control 4 different teams, every time you enter this quest..

3) Lots of links exist, good and bad. Only so many bad ones can be down before they start becoming re-linked.

4) You start each path with only 1 champ. Between certain fights, you have the option to open "summer of pain" specifc crystals to decide who else is on your team (lots of options here like class specific, rarity specific, year specific, tag specific, etc, etc, but there will be new nexus alliance crystal, where summoners in the alliance will see the options in the feed and choose for you). Eventually will be the option to decide if you want to risk a new champ with new crystal...

5) Grandmaster style fights so the duds you inevitably get are still somewhat viable. The good links left up can make potentially any champ viable for any fight, but would force you to take extra fights with your other teams to get those specifc good links up.

6) Must get all 4 teams to boss to start battle. End champ selection screen will show all 20 champs. All 20 champs will synergize with each other. Synergies will somehow be held against you..
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I’m sure it won’t happen, but since the description stated “unique rewards”, if they were going to drop a trophy champ as rewards for this, who would you want? (Could be previous trophy champ, or entirely new)

Maestro would be an epic prize

GarrettN said:

No thanks.
    Wait hold on, I remember you saying you used team revives on your main in the line chat, were you joking around?
    Nope, never said the main was itemless. I was sweaty af on the alt in the last 2 days. Main i am proud to say i used 2 team revives.

Obviously if i actually sat down, read through all the fights, and focused, it would have been better.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    6.2 pre-nerf, cranked up to 11 minus the gating crossed with The Maze.

I'm only in 6.4 and am miles away from being able to complete it probably but it'll be fun to see just how much my roster can handle and how far I would be able to go.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Oh yea, also please don't add those horrible degen nodes like: "degen up to 100% health over 60 seconds" or something.
    Unless ofc you give us a way to disable it.

GarrettN said:

No thanks.
    Nope, never said the main was itemless. I was sweaty af on the alt in the last 2 days. Main i am proud to say i used 2 team revives.

Obviously if i actually sat down, read through all the fights, and focused, it would have been better.
    Ohhh I remember now, i probably said that to make [certain individual from chat] feel better in the ally chat.
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Kabam pls don't add any nodes that'll increase the players damage and end the fight in like ten seconds like you did with act 7 and variant 6. Let the content want to make even the endest of the end game players want to break their phone.