**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What level of difficulty do you want Summer of Pain to be at?

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I just don’t want to have to be physically revived to play it. Hurry up lols
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Monk1 said:

I think they should make multiple levels. Kind of like a side quest. The hardest level should be close to abyss level difficulty

Since when was the abyss hard.. if they took out skirmish charge then every fight would be a solo.

It is just long and u die cause charges run out
    Let me rephrase, Big healthpools and what not. Maybe throw in some interesting nodes too
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 difficulty level should be the minimum for summer of pain.
    Endgamers are complaining for new released content being too easy. This is a great opportunity to give them what they want, outside of ruining the next story content by adding insane difficulty and creating a potential progression roadblock, like 6.2 had been.
    Making it very difficult will be a win/win situation for players across the board 🙂
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

Even though I’m cav I want it to be as hard as the game devs can make it without it being impossible. I don’t need to be able to complete it but we need something painfully difficult in the game

Painfully difficult? Try variant 1. It's annoying with r5s itslef. Can't imagine with 4*s
    I did initial clear with mainly 4* lol can confirm it was painful.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

I personally would like it to be hard but not impossible

I want to be able to clear it as a Cav Player

@SWORD78 Lol, not likely buddy. We need something hard, not a stroll along the beach like CavEQ 100%, 7.1, Variants, etc. Something more in line with Abyss at least.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Make it as hard as possible without making it where if you don't have this 1 character good luck getting through without a few dozen revives.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    As long as there’s no nodes like slashed tires and stuff it can be as hard as they can make it. I just don’t want it to be badly designed
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    This one is going to be a challenge for kabam, it needs to be extremely difficult while being enjoyable and achievable without being easy.

I have a feeling it will either be a total miss, or the best content we've ever seen
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    I'd love it to be skill based, not like aol. Like limit it to 1-5* champs only, so r5 5* is the best you can bring, don't add any bs like hit/time limit and make difficult interesting fights like do you bleed korg
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I think it would be nice if they had say 3 difficulties. Maybe Heroic, Master, and PAIN. If each fight itself was very hard that would be better than it just being long like abyss or labyrinth imo
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Personally I feel like it should be at least the difficulty of every single act 6 boss fight one after the other. Not necessarily that exactly, but on par difficulty wise.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Aleor said:

I'd love it to be skill based, not like aol. Like limit it to 1-5* champs only, so r5 5* is the best you can bring, don't add any bs like hit/time limit and make difficult interesting fights like do you bleed korg

Not allowing 6*s in a new piece of content is a horrible, horrible idea. The meta is in a healthy transition to being fully dominated by 6*s and restricting them from the ___ of pain would be incredibly detrimental to that.
    Would give people reason to r5 5*s and fix player max level, I'd say those are good things. And add 6* focused rewards, like ag, champion of your choice, t5cc of each class except your selected champ class, max sig stone. Would reward skill over accounts with lots of cash spent on cavs. Still can spend units in revives anyway. Otherwise people would probably wait for 6* aegon, like it is atm with aol, and it's nothing fun or interesting
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Qacob said:

Personally I feel like it should be at least the difficulty of every single act 6 boss fight one after the other. Not necessarily that exactly, but on par difficulty wise.

Imagine pre nerf act7 bosses all in one line. With abyss collector as the boss. Maybe through in pre nerf sinister and Champion as well.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I want the hardest stuff yet, but I also dont want a revive sink. I want something where with tons of skill, you can solo every fight.

Not some stupid 200 hit cap.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    I want it to be so difficult that Groot might actually break a sweat Doing it
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Aleor said:

Why’d I bother with AOL if I can only use 5*?
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I like the idea of prenerf champion with all the links active.... and stubborn