**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Changes for Season 26

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Responding to the comments above:

If AW does bring about "Weight Classes" or something, then one should get rewards relative to that weight class. We can't have people with maxed out 4* getting t5cc, t5b, a ton of 6* shards,etc.
    Zaynou said:

Responding to the comments above:

If AW does bring about "Weight Classes" or something, then one should get rewards relative to that weight class. We can't have people with maxed out 4* getting t5cc, t5b, a ton of 6* shards,etc.

Kabam has to do something, to make AW not just only Jedi Knights or ASR expected Champion, make lower prestige accounts to have any hope become champions on the Leaderboard with better bigger rewards.
    No but then that leaderboard should be relative to their bracket, the rewards should be relative to the bracket they are in. Why should a mid-tier player get t5b, t2 alpha, a ton of 6 star shards, etc. while putting in no where near the effort of high-tier alliances and not facing them.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    I'm genuinely baffled by the comments of some players here lol

Am I mistaken to think that the highest Tiers in AW should come hand in hand with total high pressure? I mean.. there has to be a price for the top rewards, right?

That's the choice one makes. Play at the cut throat, expensive, most competitive level or drop down to a more chilled atmosphere - where the rewards suck badly, but at least you won't feel guilt or any weight on your shoulders if you give a death away.

Can't have the best of both worlds imo ;)
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Zaynou said:

Suggestion for improvement AW:

1. Make tier1 to tier 3 as heavyweight class
    2. Tier4 to tier 6 as middle weight class
    3. Tier7 and below as light weight class

Accounts with lower prestige can win season championship with respective rewards.

You mean like having masters reward for heavyweight, middleweight and lightweight classes.
    Also alliances would have to be locked to tiers per season and they can progress league wise. Might not be the worst idea. The middle weight class would be the EPL though. Heavyweight the superleague.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    If the

Am I mistaken to think that the highest Tiers in AW should come hand in hand with total high pressure? I mean.. there has to be a price for the top rewards, right?

That's the choice one makes. Play at the cut throat, expensive, most competitive level or drop down to a more chilled atmosphere - where the rewards suck badly, but at least you won't feel guilt or any weight on your shoulders if you give a death away.

I think rewards suck even in higher-tiers respective to the effort, stress and time required.
    This mode needs an overall revamp in all its aspects for sure.

Personally I'd love the Season format to leave and never return. Or something way shorter. 1 month is too much.

If the

I think rewards suck even in higher-tiers respective to the effort, stress and time required.
    This mode needs an overall revamp in all its aspects for sure.

Personally I'd love the Season format to leave and never return. Or something way shorter. 1 month is too much.
    Yea same. I usually whenever I play this mode, I play it at a mid-tier level. The difficulty there is jsut about right for me, however the rewards aren't too great, you have to login constantly and you loose access to 8 of your champs for a day.
    Also, one month indeed is quite long.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    I just hope that whatever the changes are, they do take into account planning time. No officer wants to spend more time planning for attack phase. It's already a burnout for a lot of officers/players who do the planning.
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    still no answer
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit

Can you please let us know if there is any changes to the next season of alliance war?

A simple yes or no answer is appreciated as well :)
    JuroSan said:

@ "Kabam Zibiit"

Can you please let us know if there is any changes to the next season of alliance war?

A simple yes or no answer is appreciated as well :)

Don't tag the mods a lot.
    Also, since nothing has been said, probably a no.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

You see guys, the problem with AW is, if you are 3K prestige (58kg in boxing) you can't win AW SEASON FINAL CHAMPION REWARDS because you are competing with top Alliances like Jedi Knights, ASR... (Super heavyweight in boxing 100kg+)

This is why all of you dislike AW because you are fighting 58kg vs 150kg, no way you can win, and this is also the reason you always get very little rewards.

Because AW has no class weight!

Look my alliance avg is 12.8k prestige and we lose to 11k alliances all the time. If you can put together a team with actual skill the prestige doesn't matter. That is a fact. All these fights can be done with r5 5 stars which everyone in Plat 4 or above level has access to so all this talk about not having a chance is false.

If you actually played at a Masters level and I know because I recruit guys who are tired of Master, they have officers prep you and tell you who to bring for every fight and they boost to the max. That is the difference. Not this prestige that makes them impossible to beat.
    Zaynou said:

Accounts with lower prestige can win season championship with respective rewards.

That is already happening lol.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

Zaynou said:

No

Currently MCOC AW has only 1 weight class

No way a 2k or 4k alliances would win as season champions
    you think a 2k prestige alliance should be able to get masters rewards?
    Zaynou said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zaynou said:

Zaynou said:

No

Currently MCOC AW has only 1 weight class

No way a 2k or 4k alliances would win as season champions
    But they also never play them... and the ones that do should be given a chance to improve higher if they're able to get the wins. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with your proposed system, unless it's for the gold 3/s1 guys to not have to play bigger lazy alliances, which is fair.

If the lower alliances want to play in a smaller league and have no shot at platinum or gold rewards, then that's up to them. But some of your posts sound like the winner of smaller leagues should be able to get master rewards, which is crazy.
    You need to watch football (soccer) to understand, see one of the post up there.
    No, we actually understand what you're saying. What I'm saying is that the different league breakdowns are already Silver, Gold, platinum, and Master. Those are the different leagues. If we broke it up even smaller that just means the top tier wouldn't be eligible for more rewards due to the artificial cap you would like to add. So your way would actually give more rewards to alliances with higher prestige automatically. Bad idea.

So our alliance prestige is 12.8k so instead of me being in plat 2. I would be in a masters bracket by default due to my prestige so I would get better rewards than I would get if I'm currently in a platinum brackets which would probably center around 11k prestige. Now if you're suggesting that the different brackets all have the same rewards that's just silly and not even worth debating.