Alliance Quest: New Enlistment Flow and Schedule Changes

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Timone147 said:

So was the upper limit raised on glory? Seems kind of absurd to just have a literal ton of glory drop in. Right now I can’t claim my rewards and I have nothing really I need to spend on because I’ll be overspending verse the value....

Without raising the cap don’t think this was fully thought out in actual covering the basis

Again. you got triple the amount of glory that you usually get. I think they gave that so you can over spend and the additional amount compensates for that overspending. This was actually thought out very well. smh.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    Pulyaman said:

Timone147 said:

So was the upper limit raised on glory? Seems kind of absurd to just have a literal ton of glory drop in. Right now I can’t claim my rewards and I have nothing really I need to spend on because I’ll be overspending verse the value....

Without raising the cap don’t think this was fully thought out in actual covering the basis

Again. you got triple the amount of glory that you usually get. I think they gave that so you can over spend and the additional amount compensates for that overspending. This was actually thought out very well. smh.
    False. I sit on 14k glory at all times. It is my choice. And I'm supposed to "waste" glory? How is that fair?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian
    Ygt said:

@Kabam Miike , @Kabam Zibiit , @Kabam Porthos , @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Lyra

We need an answer before the store reset so we can buy more now and we won't get stuck with extra glory which will get lost because we reached the glory limit and the purchased limit.

Your unwillingness to give to us an answer so far is ridiculous.

We Need to know!

1st, tagging every single Mod will not get you special attention to your question (might actually make it more likely that they ignore you for tagging all of them).

And your remark of “so we can buy more now” is exactly why they announced this well in advance, so there was multiple cycles of Glory Store resets in which to spread out using up any excess Glory.
    So you can buy more now (or in the previous weeks since announcement too).

If you are only looking at buying certain items from store that you are interested in, and routinely (every week) reach that purchase limit, then the upcoming weeks will be no different. You can still purchase up to that Limit. Them giving ppl extra Glory will not take away that Purchase Limit.

And they have purposely set a Cap on your Glory Bank Account, so that you can’t save up to 50,000 or 100,000+ Glory for an eventual upgraded Store in the future with Tier-7 Cats, etc.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Ygt said:

@Kabam Miike , @Kabam Zibiit , @Kabam Porthos , @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Lyra

We need an answer before the store reset so we can buy more now and we won't get stuck with extra glory which will get lost because we reached the glory limit and the purchased limit.

Your unwillingness to give to us an answer so far is ridiculous.

We Need to know!

1st, tagging every single Mod will not get you special attention to your question (might actually make it more likely that they ignore you for tagging all of them).

And your remark of “so we can buy more now” is exactly why they announced this well in advance, so there was multiple cycles of Glory Store resets in which to spread out using up any excess Glory.
    So you can buy more now (or in the previous weeks since announcement too).

If you are only looking at buying certain items from store that you are interested in, and routinely (every week) reach that purchase limit, then the upcoming weeks will be no different. You can still purchase up to that Limit. Them giving ppl extra Glory will not take away that Purchase Limit.

And they have purposely set a Cap on your Glory Bank Account, so that you can’t save up to 50,000 or 100,000+ Glory for an eventual upgraded Store in the future with Tier-7 Cats, etc.
    They announced this literally one week ago today. They gave us no guidance about what the rewards would look like for the cycle that ran from the 20th to the 25th. They still haven’t officially confirmed that purchase limits will reset in 2 days but I’m trusting the in-game timer.
  • Jrtiger23Jrtiger23 Member Posts: 37
    I just wasted 3K glory to make room for the 13K reward that we got yesterday! Thanks KABAM! what a way to give back to the community!
  • Yale007Yale007 Member Posts: 39
    Fingers crossed on these changes. As an officer who sets up AQ, I can definitely see them being helpful.
    The glory store will reset. If you click the item you’ll see how much you have of it and how much time left in the cycle before the quantity reset. It says it resets in under two days.
    Why would you want to hoard glory? I can’t get enough. Make a champion stronger or sit on imaginary money?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Quick question. Does AQ start on June 3rd? Or is it on June 5th as it would be if the AQ week had happened?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I like the new changes. Looking forward to map 8!
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    I hate when our AQ starts late because someone isn't on to start it so I love the daily autostart to 3:15PM EST change!

Now let's just see if we EVER get an update and fix to the GARBAGE Arena changes..........
  • Timone147Timone147 Member Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Can we add some amount of iso to glory store(reasonably priced of course). Right now at a reasonable value I’ll put glory toward buying iso over t5b as I have t5b in overflow but to use it I have to take my iso to low.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★

Quick question. Does AQ start on June 3rd? Or is it on June 5th as it would be if the AQ week had happened?

Can we get a reply for this? Not too hard or demanding lol.
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
    "More information will be provided closer to when Alliance Quest will be returning."

Do we have a start date yet?
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    June 4th you can do setup.... AQ starts June 5th, 12PM (Noon) PST
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Can we get a reply for this? Not too hard or demanding lol.
    They said several places June 5. You can check resets on the glory store.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,406 ★★★★★
    I think this is bugged.
  • SKIRMISHERSKIRMISHER Member Posts: 32
    Yeah 8 days to set up
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i think that the Enlistment Phase doesn't work: i set up all five days and when i tried to confirm the game crashed and it didn't register, I'll try one more time ^^"
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 451 ★★
    edited June 2021

i think that the Enlistment Phase doesn't work: i set up all five days and when i tried to confirm the game crashed and it didn't register, I'll try one more time ^^"

Same thing happened to me.

I just tried to do one day at a time and it still crashed while trying to save.

Edit: Just tried to do one BG for one day and it crashed yet again.
  • YoyoboyYoyoboy Member Posts: 4

Same with me
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    tried again, another crash... not really surprised at this point ^^"
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Member Posts: 77
    Yea the enlistment phase is broken. When you try to save changes the no connection symbol immediately pops up and then kicks you out of the game. @Kabam Miike any idea on when it will be fixed
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Member Posts: 50
    Alliance guest bug

• WarrenCoxWarrenCox Member Posts: 33
    Yep. It’s broken. As soon as you try to save your set up the app crashes.

• MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 451 ★★
    Since it's clear this enlistment set-up needs to be worked on some more, can I make a few suggestions to the interface?

1. I like the idea of copying over one BG to the next, but can that option be available for BG2 to BG3 instead of just BG1 to either of the other two? My alliance does one BG with map 6 and the other two with map 5. On that same note, can there be an option to stop that pop-up from appearing if you're not using that method?

2. I accidentally discovered that if you try to view the BG assignments without saving first, the set-up is wiped clean and you have to start over.

3. Lastly, why is So Sayeth Doom written in such a small font? I have excellent vision and even I have trouble reading it.
  • Infinite_wolf269Infinite_wolf269 Member Posts: 5
    New enlistment is crashing game, any word on anyone else having problems
  • SmokeInSmokeIn Member Posts: 4
    AQ is broken...game crash