Underrated Things most people dont know

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Sentry probably has the third best indestructible mechanic in the game.

who are you going with for top 2? there's luke cage, cmm, phoenix, kilmonger.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★

Luke Cage and Killmonger for top 2. At max sig, Sentry's indestructible is pretty much on command, whenever you want it as long as you're not in the first phase. Plus bonus points for being a passive as well.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Member Posts: 727 ★★★★

I'd say

1. Killmonger cuz it's easy to get, last till you get hit, works vs SP3s (some other champs like Terrax it doesn't help VS SP3s) and it he multiple ways to happen (synergy and SP2).
    2. Luke Cage cuz it's just there chilling waiting to be used and at max or high sig it's very reliable
    3. CMM Cuz it's just so good and makes her more into a wrecking ball when she enters her binary.
    4. Mephisto cuz it's not only indestructible but also a damn good regen. Sadly it's only once so he doesn't go higher on the list. But it's sure is a good one.

Other champs with synergies make the list also like OG Hulk and Thing both have great ones.

Also to contribute to the thread. Alot of people know but some don't. Perfect block adds to parry stun time and can counter limber nodes with enough perfect block chance (I think it's around 15% or so to be able to always counter attack even vs Limber after any amount of parries).
  • Cam97Cam97 Member Posts: 392 ★★

Havok is the best Havok counter
    Ronin is a fantastic Thing counter
    iHulk is very stressful to play, but his immortality mechanic is a godsend in AW
    If you think the Corvus Timeout method is amazing, you clearly never tried the Horseman Wolvie Timeout. Never need to use a potion in AQ again.

Idk Warlock is at his best against Havok. He completely dominates that matchup

Can you explain the Corvus/Wolverine timeout method a bit? Im not familiar
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,018 ★★★★★

iHulk is very stressful to play, but his immortality mechanic is a godsend in AW
    If you think the Corvus Timeout method is amazing, you clearly never tried the Horseman Wolvie Timeout. Never need to use a potion in AQ again.

I wouldn't call it a godsend in war, in fact its very risky due to the assasins mastery, I would never assign an Ihulk in war.
    Oh shoot, I totally forgot about the Assassin's mastery. That's why my Unblockable failed to proc this morning. I thought it was just a bug with the persistent charges. That's a good point, I should probably stop bringing him in.
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★

I wouldn't call it a godsend in war, in fact its very risky due to the assasins mastery, I would never assign an Ihulk in war.
    Oh shoot, I totally forgot about the Assassin's mastery. That's why my Unblockable failed to proc this morning. I thought it was just a bug with the persistent charges. That's a good point, I should probably stop bringing him in.
    Assasins is the reason I don't use a low health Guilly in AW. When your regen fails to activate, you're toast
  • hermherm Member Posts: 415 ★★

Tigras heal

how does she heal lmao
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme is even more effective on Unstoppable nodes and against Unstoppable champs than champs who use Slow.