Underrated Things most people dont know

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

Sym Supreme is even more effective on Unstoppable nodes and against Unstoppable champs than champs who use Slow.

Abyss, thing, passive unstoppable have entered the chat.
    well played LOL .. but yeah beyond passives ... Sym does a great job against it. he's not ever the first option of course but he's more effective as he doesn't ever stop applying the nullify whereas Slow champs have to place the debuff successfully or the unstoppable happens. not against Sym though. it never happens.

just thought i'd share since this is for those underrated things people might not know ya know.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★

Sym Supreme is even more effective on Unstoppable nodes and against Unstoppable champs than champs who use Slow.

Abyss, thing, passive unstoppable have entered the chat.
    well played LOL .. but yeah beyond passives ... Sym does a great job against it. he's not ever the first option of course but he's more effective as he doesn't ever stop applying the nullify whereas Slow champs have to place the debuff successfully or the unstoppable happens. not against Sym though. it never happens.

just thought i'd share since this is for those underrated things people might not know ya know.
    Yeah but hes not better than slow champs for unstoppable, but a good option.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,018 ★★★★★

I search cable and can’t find him to duel. To test what someone else posted. Where is cable.

I tested it early taking Cable against Warlock. He does steadily gain charges even when not touching him
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,048 ★★★★★

I search cable and can’t find him to duel. To test what someone else posted. Where is cable.

I tested it early taking Cable against Warlock. He does steadily gain charges even when not touching him
    Yep
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★

Yes because he already has the virus.
  • Cam97Cam97 Member Posts: 392 ★★

Cam97 said:

Havok is the best Havok counter
    Ronin is a fantastic Thing counter
    iHulk is very stressful to play, but his immortality mechanic is a godsend in AW
    If you think the Corvus Timeout method is amazing, you clearly never tried the Horseman Wolvie Timeout. Never need to use a potion in AQ again.

Idk Warlock is at his best against Havok. He completely dominates that matchup

Can you explain the Corvus/Wolverine timeout method a bit? Im not familiar
    If you get Armor Broken against Havok using Warlock, you're gonna take the detonation damage. If you get armor broken against Havok using Havok, it's just more free healing. Colossus is also better than Warlock for Havok for this reason. Granted, there aren't many times when you are fighting Havok that you will be armor broken, but it does happen.

With the Corvus Timeout, you timeout with 1 HP left and either need to use potions to heal up before reentering or play super carefully to avoid taking even a blocked hit. With Wolverine (Horseman or otherwise) you can time out with 1 HP and heal back up to full health in a few hits. Because he heals so much, you can timeout whenever you want and just heal back to full the next fight. I don't often need to timeout in AQ, but when I do, I usually timeout when Wolvie is at 10% so I can start with a parry or withstand the Degen (I take the degen paths) until my regen activates.
    A simpler way to put it is that the Corvus method lets you get around the timeout penalty whereas the Wolvie method lets you completely ignore the timeout penalty.
    That's a good point.
    Rasilover said:

You can dex jabari's tigra's and killmonger's medium and punish with a light attack

And Domino as well. I felt like I was in god mode after fighting jabari last month
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★

Like Professor x has really amazing block proficiency and i guess is at top no. 3 after red skull and capiw...!!!
    Any things you might know which people dont know?

It's not top 3 pretty sure og cap cap world war have higher
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    Active doom's aura making him tank heavy, specials gives a good opening