**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

FIRST RANK THREE SIX STAR! I need help

TopgunTopgun Posts: 96
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm trying to figure out what my first rank three six should be and I have a few options. I have two fully formed T5CC in skill and tech and just finished act 6 yesterday! ALL ARE UNAWAKENED and I can only do one of them at the present.

FIRST RANK THREE SIX STAR! I need help 167 votes

Falcon
8%
DNA3000TerraAlex13369Lucky7LucianoCaptain_2goodJuggerNotAnothe_Sham_SpadeHunterPrakhar_82Musikmen00Incredible_Hulk00Stark154667Sergeant_ 14 votes
Mole man
8%
heruheru511Foxhero007ThunderGodDarren1975RakeYoungKaratemike415Blackshadow0203PongodiscusCarracho01Diegog2000SkyLord7000ScrubhanLightsAnimeShady55 14 votes
warlock
77%
BitterSteelRaganatorTaxallinashesTristanJubaknightF4k3_GaM3rjp2835yossthanks4playingRotellyBlitzattackMikeyBoi69ЗАКСОЛИНKennadoNojokejaymace007venturaOsfan8HendrossAantho 129 votes
guillotine 2099
5%
fmussappseudosanedoctorbKill_GreyAkkarin23BuggyDClownNegative_100Real_Madrid_76_2doubleslash404rollyyyw 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    warlock
    Easy Choice
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    warlock
    No doubt for me.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    guillotine 2099
    Do warlock.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Which one do you enjoy playing the most? Can’t go wrong with anyone
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    warlock
    I was ignoring Warlock for so much time, but I R3'd him recently, and now, when he has bigger numbers, I'm starting to love him. For me, biggest "disappointment" was his average damage, but that R3 hits like a truck now. And his utility is through the roof.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    warlock
    Warlock is single handedly a utility king who requires no synergies and doesn't need dupe. Multiple immunities, power and heal control just from attacking/parrying, armor up, sp2 armor break, nice bleed on heavy, strong sp2, additional power drain and regen on sp3. Havok counter, good for Domino and can take nearly any aw path. He's amazing.

I like Falcon, and he has been awesome for electro Luke, many Things, modoks, evaders and magiks. Unfortunately, he can still fail to do his thing when the nodes are above 💯 accuracy. He has been evaded several times with locked on in my uses with him as well as auto blocked or limbo'd. As awesome as he is, some newer nodes give him less reliability and it sucks when his main use fails due to RNG when the node has increased accuracy and you're not expecting it. If he was your only option, I wouldn't hesitate on Falcon, but I'd probably take all 3 over Falcon because of this.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    warlock
    Topgun said:

Which one do you enjoy playing the most? Can’t go wrong with anyone

I personally love both warlock and falcon!
    Warlock. He's the better R3 and you'll still have falcon at R2, not to mention falcon gains a lot from the dupe whereas Warlock is all you need unawakened.
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Falcon
    didn't expect that many warlock's, I'm just a huge fan of lock on
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    warlock
    Please don't go Falcon
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    warlock
    Immunities
    Utilities
    Damage
    Easy to play

After that is Falcon.
  • Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    warlock
    Warlock hands down.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    warlock
    Warlock will be my 5th r3 soon. He would have been a top 2 choice if it wasn’t for bad rng on t5cc pulls. He’s a monster you won’t regret it. Can’t wait to take mine to r3.

I’ve taken CGR, Domino, Torch and Dormammu to r3 so far. Dorm only went up to become thronebreaker. I had poor mystic choices at that time.
  • Options
    ThreeCardMontyThreeCardMonty Posts: 10
    warlock
    I just r3’d my first champ today...Claire. But if I had the Tech t5, I would have taken up Warlock in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    guillotine 2099
    Both warlock and g99 are great but I prefer g99 cause of health regeneration each fight if below 15%. Both great for power control and double immunity. Cant go wrong with either.
  • Options
    MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    warlock
    You hit the jackpot, warlock does not need to be awakened or max sig to do what he does best.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    warlock
    Warlock any time. His animation is also funny apart from his utility. wish I had him (sigh).
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    warlock
    Beast mode champ for the win. I'd love to have a 6 star warlock.
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    warlock
    warlock first then moleman
  • Options
    guillotine 2099
    Im biased, but g99 benefits hugely from the r3. Moleman does great as well at r3.