**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summer Of Pain - UPDATED [June 16 - 14:00 PT]

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The parry/dexterity bug is very nasty against Emma Frost

I’am trying to use Proxima for female objective but there is always a time where a parry fails and i take 20k damage per hit on my 28k hp proxima…

This bug put the SOP beyond frustration !
    You know you have the skill, maybe not the better, but enough to take down that b…, but you loose because a parry or dexterity fail 🤬
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Hope there will be compensation and another week to finish this challenge
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    very expensive week for me.

Wait.

Is there just one solo fight left before the unannounced event on the 18th?
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Wait.

Is there just one solo fight left before the unannounced event on the 18th?

Yes there is just one more solo fight before the boss rush. It’s not an unannounced event really since they said that it’s a boss rush having some of the previous SoP bosses leading up to a boss that has apparently haunted most of our dreams before
    Thats annoying. I'm 7/8 so its looking like I'll miss the final objective for cavs.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    edited August 2021
    So im just turned cav, if I get next boss done, I'll have a point, what are the chances I'll actually do it. I am weak, so how much units is to be saved for it?
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Since the boss rush doesn’t count towards any milestones does that mean we get the rewards after completion on Wednesday?

Seems annoying to have to wait till after the boss rush if that doesn’t contribute to milestones.
  • jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    Good morning everyone.

for those of us who achieve the maximum score next Wednesday. what would be the point of waiting for the whole event to finish to collect the prizes?
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    jondark86 said:

Good morning everyone.

for those of us who achieve the maximum score next Wednesday. what would be the point of waiting for the whole event to finish to collect the prizes?

Not sure but someone said they dont want players to rank up their champs using rewards from SOP and than use these champs in the boss rush....
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Can we get an extension on this weeks fight till the hot fix please, it’s just unplayable right now, how can the most significant rewards in game so far, be on while the game is so bad, I can’t reliably complete a combo. Or dex, or block. It’s just so horrible right now
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Skiddy212 said:

So a good Emma counter is….?

HT had the easiest solo in my experience.. around 100 hits and she was toast ..

For other objectives, got solos with G99 and NF
    Wh

jondark86 said:

Good morning everyone.

Not sure but someone said they dont want players to rank up their champs using rewards from SOP and than use these champs in the boss rush....
    And if boss rush rewards are dispensed in real time, they may change how you want to use your selectors. But the cynical answer quoted above is why it actually happened.
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77

Theshark1 said:

Speeds80 said:

Can we get an extension on this weeks fight till the hot fix please, it’s just unplayable right now, how can the most significant rewards in game so far, be on while the game is so bad, I can’t reliably complete a combo. Or dex, or block. It’s just so horrible right now

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again kabam only fixes bugs quick when it negatively effects them.
    The moleman true accuracy bug, the havok abyss bug, electro aggression fury cheese, the starburst bug, hela fury bug and LoL UC bug all want to say hi.

Never heard of them. Like I said they only fix bugs quick that negatively effect them and this is a much bigger issue than anything else in the game
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    DNA3000 said:

Theshark1 said:

Theshark1 said:

Speeds80 said:

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again kabam only fixes bugs quick when it negatively effects them.
    The moleman true accuracy bug, the havok abyss bug, electro aggression fury cheese, the starburst bug, hela fury bug and LoL UC bug all want to say hi.

Never heard of them.
    Apparently it isn't Kabam that only fixes bugs when it negatively affects them, it is you that only remembers bugs when it negatively affects you.
    It’s not my job to remember every bug but it is kabams remember? I could go all day with y’all it’s like talking to a 5 year old
  • CandyB0TCandyB0T Posts: 8
    How are we supposed to do the SOP with the parry-dex issue! Even Parrying all the 5 hit combos in Cavalier Quests, not happening! This game has come to its end I guess.
  • PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    Theshark1 said:

Doesn’t matter at all it’s still their job that’s what your not understanding. If you were at your job not producing for a month you’d be fired same applies here

When glitches and bugs occur in programming they aren’t as simple as fix this or rewrite that. Often times it takes hours of searching through code looking for something that has gone wrong. Kabam isn’t giving out these compensations bc they are too lazy to fix a problem but because they know that it’s an inconvenience and they’re working on a fix. I’m sure Kabam will figure out a solution soon but saying they’re not doing anything to fix the problem is just being impatient.
  • captascaptas Posts: 4
    summer of pain event rewards are completely unfair!! why is it that cavaliers only get to reach milestone #6 and thronebreakers milestone #11
    why are they given the unfair advantage to get better rewards over me? complete and total joke to screw lower ranked players youre just gonna hurt cavalier and lower favoring thronebreakers with better rewards for same event! please make the rewards fair fand equal for all!!! id really love to win to gwt to milestone #11 but oh wait kabam says nope you cant thanks appreciate the screwing
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    captas said:

summer of pain event rewards are completely unfair!! why is it that cavaliers only get to reach milestone #6 and thronebreakers milestone #11
    why are they given the unfair advantage to get better rewards over me? complete and total joke to screw lower ranked players youre just gonna hurt cavalier and lower favoring thronebreakers with better rewards for same event! please make the rewards fair fand equal for all!!! id really love to win to gwt to milestone #11 but oh wait kabam says nope you cant thanks appreciate the screwing

Be thankful that atleast they allowed us to get milestone 6. Also if they had allowed for the objectives many cavaliers will be asking to nerf the difficulty(u can see the comments on previous pages where cavaliers asked to nerf defenders of SOP).
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    captas said:

why is it that cavaliers only get to reach milestone #6 and thronebreakers milestone #11
    why are they given the unfair advantage to get better rewards over me?

There needs to be enough incentive to push for Thronebreaker. If Thronebreaker had the same rewards as Cav there would be one less reason to push for TB. If you say why does Cav get the same as TB, then you could equally say why don’t uncollected players get the same as Cav? Do you feel like you as a Cav player deserve the same as a UC player? The answer should be no, because you progressed further and rewards that are relevant to you as a Cav is different than UC and TB.

Getting TB comes with a bunch of extra bonuses, and if you give players an endgame event where Cav players get exactly the same as TB some TB players will start to wonder if it was actually worth getting TB, and Cavs will wonder if it’s worth pushing.

That feeling you have right now, where you want better rewards, that is the entire point of segmenting the player base. That is your incentive to push to get thronebreaker.