**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ronin Changes

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
Uhhhhhh this may be the smallest and most useless buff ever, maybe even more so than Nova.

I mean he didnt need it, but this seems like Kabam noticed 2 days before the update “Whoops we didnt do an update” and they chose to do almost nothing to Ronin.

Kinda annoying but I still love him

(and he is still better than Elsa)

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    This feels kinda like the human torch buff tbh. Maybe even smaller.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Link?
  • Options
    yeah where is the link?
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Check Lagacys video
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Maybe wait to try him?

Not this again
    just trying to be optimistic :) Good thing this buff doesn't affect me anyways
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Meh another lazy buff. Those who liked him before will still like him but those who didn't won't use him now.

Please Kabam stop these lazy buffs. You could have added this through a synergy.

I miss tune ups like Angela’s. Tune ups don’t need to be this little, they can transform champions but kabam keep playing it safe and keeping it small.

I don’t necessarily mind updates like that, but it just leaves me a bit like eh, ok? I’m still not gonna really use them.

Angela’s tune up was exciting. This isn’t.
    I saw something floating around that was increased sp3 fury duration, some more aar, and no miss when he had a cruelty. But this… Is worthless.
    What are your early thoughts on better or worse, I know there’s the cooldown now which makes cruelties worse against bleed immune, but overall would you say he’s got better, worse, or have they just taken him sideways? (As in, better at one part at the expense of another)
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★

Meh another lazy buff. Those who liked him before will still like him but those who didn't won't use him now.

Please Kabam stop these lazy buffs. You could have added this through a synergy.

I miss tune ups like Angela’s. Tune ups don’t need to be this little, they can transform champions but kabam keep playing it safe and keeping it small.

I don’t necessarily mind updates like that, but it just leaves me a bit like eh, ok? I’m still not gonna really use them.

Angela’s tune up was exciting. This isn’t.
    We need more tune ups like this even if the champs are good just adding things will be so nice where even though small like angela it would seem huge when playing
  • Options
    AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★

WAIT WHAT THE **** THEY ADDED A COOLDOWN TO HIM ON CRUELTY VS BLEED IMMUNE

Maybe againts Thing who knows...

" Thing removes 3 Rock Stack(s) when he would receive a Bleed. This can’t occur more than once every 2 second(s). "
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    And here i thought they gonna remove the cruelty consume ability....
  • Options
    jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    The most challenging part of playing Ronin is getting in/out of those stances and that didn't change. You have to do this at least 7 times to get to his precision buff and start seeing really good damage. This is disappointing.