**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38
    I'm using a Samsung S20 FE, the parry issue happens about 40% of the time, however I'm having a lot more issues with unintended heavy attacks, right in the middle of a combo, it will do it by itself, not sure if this is happening for other people.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    But. They will.
  • Fadu1Fadu1 Posts: 4
    edited August 2021
    It's really bad that I have to use revives and potion. I have buy energy because not able to clear in one, two or many attempts I have to make.
    These all the things happening because parry, dex and combo issue.

I have to use units to clear even cavalier quest.
    It's really frustrating and the worst part is there neither any small compensation in term of revives and potion nor there is any updates from @Kabam about the time line to fix these bugs.
    Use one energy refill but still got knocked out due to these bugs
  • Yes, we know. The bugs are still here

Yes, we know. The bugs are still here

It's very annoying and irritating. Now it's looks due to these bugs people making distance from it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★

For what it's worth...

The Unity game engine this game is built on is MOST LIKELY the root cause of these issues in the game right now (it is the ENGINE after all). Due to this, Kabam is at the mercy of Unity to help them sort it out with the least amount of invasiveness. The beta we tested was likely a completely fresh install of software and code which can be done on beta servers quite easily. My educated/experienced guess is that Kabam and Unity are working out a way to get this fixed that doesn't involve a complete shutdown/wipe/rebuild of production servers or some other least-invasive solution - that's assuming a FULL fix has even been identified with production code. ALSO, that's assuming Unity is fully engaged and helping which may or may not be the case. From my experience working with gaming companies that use Unity, they have their customers by the short hairs and they know it. :|

In short (too late), to say this can be solved by money, more developers, etc., is just not the reality Kabam are likely dealing with right now.

This will fall on deaf ears. All the armchair developers and try hards don't listen to reasoning. They also hate facts.

This will fall on deaf ears. All the armchair developers and try hards don't listen to reasoning. They also hate facts.

Maybe... still needs to be said though.
    I don't disagree. It's been said before but hasn't mattered to most on this thread. Most think that this should be fixed by millions of dollars or the firing everyone etc... when it's not the case. No amount of communications would ever be sufficient enough for many of the people on this thread either. It's unfortunate but this community just wants to stay mad for some reason. They perfect in their every day lives and never make mistakes or anything of the sort so everyone else has to be the same apparently.
    edited August 2021
    Swen said:

It is not a question of no amount of communication, it’s the utter lack of communication. I am sorry, in my profession the easiest way to piss off a customer is to not communicate even if the answer isn’t what the customer wants to hear. The amount of time in between communication here is flat out disrespectful to the player base

A "lack" of communication means little to none. That's not what's happened. They've communicated. They've had a beta. They have been communicating, just not at the frequency you'd like.