**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Petition to give proxima midnight ability to choose her mission order in prefight

Matrixdemonmemegod1Matrixdemonmemegod1 Posts: 112
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Heading. It's too annoying when its completely up to chance in matches on what mission she has first. Trying this Emma frost, first I have to see whether she has intercept or not and THEN out of those select few occasions have to get whole fight perfectly or die, it gets too damn frustrating. Be better if we could choose for eg here intercept mission to appear first. Or maybe allow missions all at once or be done in any order
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Petitions are not allowed
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    No
    #Proximaforever
  • Yasmin_SerenaYasmin_Serena Posts: 12

No
    #Proximaforever

#alwaysforever
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I recently made a comment that suggested this and other changes that could make her much more fun and viable. I really like certain aspects of her kit and the way she looks, but just doesn't seem like a reliable champ apart from some isolated boss fights, etc. Just a few tweaks and I think she would be much more usable/coveted.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1836107/#Comment_1836107
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’ve got her max sig and I use her mainly on boss fights, she soloed 50% of the 7.1 bosses for me. My biggest gripe is chip damage.

The missions don’t really bother me, she finishes fights in 104 hits without Corvus or 79 with Corvus unless there’s a damage cap and she doesn’t actually need all 4 missions. Her Sp2 still does north of 100k on 2 missions which can still be reached very easily.

Sure, it’d be nice to carry a mission over but it’s not essential. A combo shield mechanic - e.g. save 50% of your combo count if you get hit, and increased block proficiency.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    The missions aren't that hard on any order
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Perhaps not to choose in the pre-fight but the possibility to complete missions in any order we want, like Cull, Maw or Corvus.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    It'd make her a tad too powerful if she could carry over missions.

I think her real issue is mission 1 and 3 (usually) require blocking... and her block proficiency is awful. Even with 6 parries I was losing so much health to Emma that by the time I was ramped my R1 6* was at half health. Really needs a way to reduce block damage.