**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gamora Spotlight

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

So what you're saying is, people didn't get what they wanted, and the buff sucks? Sounds like an expectation to me.
    Since you can't apply her to the content you're personally applying her to, then the buff is a bust. You do realize there are other people at other areas in the game using her. Right? Don't know how many times I can say it. These changes aren't just about making them the best option for the hardest content.

No, and colour me surprised you’re missing the point again.

Why add a miss counter if it doesn’t work? Why add an evade counter if it doesn’t work?

Sure, use a champion wherever. Make a champion buff work wherever? But make it make damn sense. This was a pointless update.

And come on man, I mean how many times do I have to say it before it gets through to you. It’s not about god tier for me. I have a Psylocke rank 3 6*, you think I care about god tier champs? I care about fun champs. And gamoras buff has done nothing to make her fun, it’s made a stressful, useless miss/evade counter

Do you believe me yet that I don’t care if a champ is god tier or not? Make them fun! You’re constantly, and fantastically missing the point. It’s almost admirable.
    How does it not work? Just because your playstyle isn't to use an L3, does that make it work any less when you use it? People can't see past their own nose and make generalizations for the functionality of the entire game, as if their own use of the game applies to everyone else.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

No other evade counter needs sp3 to get to, IMO that makes it one of the worst in the game.

We've also got starky, but I can't really fault you for missing it.
    I can count the amount of people I've spoken to that remember he has ensnare on one hand.

Edit: There's cable too lol. A champ I and many others have as a r3 6* but is completely ignored when countering evade gets brought up
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    To be totally honest, I'm getting tired of the subject myself. Who's comparing? Who says it has to be the best "Miss counter"? It's Gamora, who also has some extra use now. It's ridiculous that people go into these buffs with that whole comparison, like they're intended to encourage people with stacked Rosters to dust them off the shelf. It's to make them more useful than they were, within reason, so people who end up pulling them instead of better options can get more use out of them. The game doesn't revolve around the people who are on top. There's a whole game outside of that.
    Bottom line is, people are rarely satisfied. They're using better counters and complaining someone might have a new counter instead of a Gamora and none at all. It's really discouraging to see. The buffs they were doing were not enough. Then the 3 a month were not enough. Then the 2 a month are not enough. Jesus Murphy.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

No other evade counter needs sp3 to get to, IMO that makes it one of the worst in the game.

We've also got starky, but I can't really fault you for missing it.
    I can count the amount of people I've spoken to that remember he has ensnare on one hand.
    Just remembered cable too. Funny how forgettable they are. I’m all for not every buff making them the best at X, Y and Z ability. But making them one of the worst? Damn