**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto is unbeatable in the new challenge with the combination high regen and endless aura

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    @CapWW2 if you were trolling with those posts you got me lol. Thought you were serious. My bad.

I really was! There is not much entertainment at this juncture in the game. I am against nerfing champs, agaisnt 6 stars, agaisnt that nonsense system of challenger rating.

Basically you kill yourself to get to a certain level in the game and it will always mean nothing since kabam will find a way to diminish your progress to keep you playing.

On top of that you open crystals to just depress yourself. A handful amazing champs and the rest a pile of useless fodders and kabam wants to talk abput balance in the game.

Nerfing old champs to create even more powerful and stronger ones??? I semi-retired. I am tired and alll my friends I know did the same too or are doong the same. I dont think at this rate this game wont last long.

1 6 star level 1 = 1 rank 4 5 star says it all for me. I am done!

But hey 7 stars are coming in 2019!!!!!
    edited October 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    People will always complain about champs they don’t know how to fight

And you are clueless bro. Have you fought a maxed mephisto with maxed Mystic disperion in Tier 1 AW?

It does not take the fact that kabam keeps creating money grab champs such as:

Nightcrawler
    Iceman
    Morningstar
    Mephisto
    Dormmammu
    Hyperion
    Etc.

I know how to fight, I have completed everything in the game except 100 percent LOL. These champs above require specific champs to be used and still they milk your health without nothing you can do. Now enjoy Act 5 nodes in alliance war. That is another slap in the face!

I cannot wait for AQ season 4 to have 5 minibosses with Mephistos, iceman, Duped dormmammu, and hyperion all of them in 200 power gain nodes.

Kabam how about degeneration once you enter the fight increased by hits combo on the enemy? Nothing surprises me anymore!
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Kabam told you it’s not meant for everyone. Stop crying.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

nahh he's a difficult champ any thing difficult is a money grab and anything easy is booring

It makes sense if you don't think about it
    hi9hbj8cn5l1.jpeg
    Mr. Jimmy i am giving my opinion, I am not crying. i defeated the challenge. If you have nothing to dispute about my opinion just reverve your ignorance mate. The fact that I dislike the way mephisto is created is my OPINION!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    So I did the challenge, i didn't notice anything with Moringstar, what is the issue with fighting her? I'm confused. If you have hulk at 5/50 Mephisto is easy also.
    Sirnoob wrote: »

nahh he's a difficult champ any thing difficult is a money grab and anything easy is booring

And no sir. Kabam can make any champ a challenge by placing insane buffs. You dont understand What i am talking about. I agree with hard nodes but when the champ is the scam itself everything in the game becomes more money grab.

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

And no sir. Kabam can make any champ a challenge by placing insane buffs. You dont understand What i am talking about. I agree with hard nodes but when the champ is the scam itself everything in the game becomes more money grab.

And when the champ is bad people cry buff if the champ is good people cry nerf

And when the champ is bad people cry buff if the champ is good people cry nerf

Tell me that mephisto is so good he can single handle Act 5 or AQ 9000 prestige. He is just another Alliance War scam champ.

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    ariebrkl wrote: »
    Mephisto is unbeatable in the new challenge with the combination high regen and endless aura.
    skill revives and units cant help
    what the hell?

This was literally the easiest challenge yet.
    Riegel wrote: »
    Mephisto is unbeatable in the new challenge with the combination high regen and endless aura.
    what the hell?

This was literally the easiest challenge yet.

Wait until you see him with power gain and immunity buffs in the new AQ season.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    No everyone has a rank 4 5 star SL. Do itwith the 4 star then we can talk. Mephisto is just another move from kabam that made me retire

LOL you were the one calling for 6*, nerfed champs and harder content. This wasn't even hard.

I was trolling and being sarcastic.

1. 6 stars will ruin the game.
    2. Nerfing champs is so disgraceful that i dont gave words to describe it.
    3. The challenge was no hard, my complaints are about scam champs like mephisto and morningstar.

What is next? A degeneration champ like dormmammu x4. Or wait, just invent another debuff so no champ is immune to it; then make champs immune to estimulate you to get them; then nerf them or create another nonsense debuff?

Dont you see this pattern?

Agreed.

Another thing, I had a control problem while fighting Memphisto in this quest. Like my Magik was running toward him without me even touching the screen!
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No everyone has a rank 4 5 star SL. Do itwith the 4 star then we can talk. Mephisto is just another move from kabam that made me retire
    Didn't you claim you'd do this with 3* last week?

I was joking. I already did the challenge like 3 times for fun.

My take away. Do the math. A rank 1 6 star will have approximately 1800 attack which is the equivalent of a rank 4 5 star. ——amazing balance for the game—— This means all our 4 star will be useless.

Block damage is approximately 400 per hit when using 4 stars.

What is the motivation left to play this game?
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    The challenge wasn't dastardly with the exception of Mephisto.

Bring in the right champs and all the others are a cake walk.

I had Iceman AND Hulk and I feel that Hulk was more effective.

I don't have a 5* SL and my 4* was in AQ.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Iceman rush ...... lol , boss rush is only iceman rush ...... It was real smooth till reaching to Mr. mehipsto , and beating him to the health level 31k ..... and then the regen kicks in ...... and I used revive.... same thing twice .... lol not for me ... I will not spend my stash for a 4* ... I get every other week from war and SA. Thanks was fun playing boss rush .....lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I was joking. I already did the challenge like 3 times for fun.

My take away. Do the math. A rank 1 6 star will have approximately 1800 attack which is the equivalent of a rank 4 5 star. ——amazing balance for the game—— This means all our 4 star will be useless.

Block damage is approximately 400 per hit when using 4 stars.

What is the motivation left to play this game?

I don't understand how anyone can conclude based on the numbers in the boss rush that 4* champs will be useless, when players are actually using 4* champs to beat the boss rush.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Well, I did use a 5 star Magik, but Mephisto wasn't that bad for me. I didn't one shot him either, took me 3 tries because I got clipped by a special 1 (incinerate procced) and I had to revive.

My team was Magik, 4 star Ultron (for the bleed bosses), 4 star YJ, 4 star Antman, and a 3 star Antman for synergy.

Wasn't too bad, but I did use a couple of revives and one attack boost to complete it faster.

For Mephisto, he's a good boss, may take some revives; but he also has a long animation heavy and if you can power lock him or heal block him it takes away a lot of his utility.

It's definitely possible with 4/40 non maxed 4 stars, it would just take longer and some more revives.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    morningstar took more revives than mephisto wiith her bleed immune, high damage sp2, and unblockable sp1, random bleed damage.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    I used an R4 hulk :-)
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @GreatScott If you don't let her get to an SP2, her SP1 is easily evaded and a good line in to attack her.
    Just use a decent bleed immune and it's just about being patient.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    what the hell?

This was the easiest challenge yet bro, there are plenty of ways to shut mephisto down, iceman, vulture, hood, visions, any champion that has a stagger ability. Iceman is the best option though. I personally didn't use a single potion or revive and I o my have 1 r4 5*
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Maybe I played Morningstar completely wrong but I had a hard time out hitting her Regen. Even with ghost Rider
    I was down to my last revive when I beat him with my 4* Hulk. You have to hit him to interrupt his healing every time you revive once he's down to 40,000 hit points.

Nothing interrupts his healing, lol. It's a new way of healing, not a buff so you can't nullify it. However you can heal block him, an awakened Dr oc would've been nice for the newer players, like I said it was easy for me, no revives or potions
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    what the hell?

This was the easiest challenge yet bro, there are plenty of ways to shut mephisto down, iceman, vulture, hood, visions, any champion that has a stagger ability. Iceman is the best option though. I personally didn't use a single potion or revive and I o my have 1 r4 5*
    Why Vulture? I don’t see anything that would be very good against Mephisto in his set.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    I was down to my last revive when I beat him with my 4* Hulk. You have to hit him to interrupt his healing every time you revive once he's down to 40,000 hit points.

Nothing interrupts his healing, lol. It's a new way of healing, not a buff so you can't nullify it. However you can heal block him, an awakened Dr oc would've been nice for the newer players, like I said it was easy for me, no revives or potions

He just heals once right? Or at least i only noticed it once, just hulk smash him
    Oh I wanted to add I really really liked this challenge, it was made for all players to be able to complete,but still a little challenging for us veterans, each fight was like 1 fight in 5.3, lol. And you face double those amount of champions in a 5.3 quest and you gotta him them more x usually
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Maybe I played Morningstar completely wrong but I had a hard time out hitting her Regen. Even with ghost Rider

I can help you out there. Morningstar gets the buffs you are getting. In other words, she was regenerating because your Ghostrider was regenerating. She doesn't have any extra buffs if you use someone who gains none, like Vision.

The stealing enemy buffs is her sig ability.
    what the hell?

Why Vulture? I don’t see anything that would be very good against Mephisto in his set.

Vulture has incinerate immunity.