**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Exploration Rewards For Acts 1-3

Comments

• BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160 β˜…
    Krishna24 said:

Will be lame If they were to ban us for their own mistakes.

I explored act 1 believing this was intentional.
    Me too.
    chuckles, I am in danger
    Same dude 😬
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021
    Diablord said:

Krishna24 said:

Me too.
    chuckles, I am in danger
    Same dude 😬
    They should not ban anyone.
    It is not our fault they did this right?
    We did not hack or cheat to get these rewards, we got them in the way the game intended
    People have been banned for Kabams mistakes before. Albeit temporarily, but still
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Diablord said:

Krishna24 said:

Me too.
    chuckles, I am in danger
    Same dude 😬
    They should not ban anyone.
    It is not our fault they did this right?
    We did not hack or cheat to get these rewards, we got them in the way the game intended

Bro, it was not intended and you know that. It was the same with Mutant Treasure Island (a Side Quest) a year ago … you were able to run the same path again and again and get the rewards again (pretty juicy rewards). Exploiters got banned for a week and items reverted, easy solution.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So if those that reran for the units and revives got to keep them, what happens to the players that chose not to exploit and abide by the rules? Kind of a slap in the face with cyber monday coming up...
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Well I didnt explore any act completely aside from 5. Living life boils, time to grind some units

RIP this wasnt the case
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow, thank god i did not go an explore again. Very worried about repercussions now, don't want to exploit. Thank you for creating this thread. Please update if any info comes out!

Mods should do their job and comment on this!
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m just confused on what actually changed about them…

I previewed some of Act 4 and it still looks incredibly long and tedious. Then previewed some of Acts 2-3 and nothing looks any different
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OGAvenger said:

I previewed some of Act 4 and it still looks incredibly long and tedious. Then previewed some of Acts 2-3 and nothing looks any different

They had changed it earlier. But then due to people being allowed to redo acts 1-3 again, they did another maintainance and reverted the changes to prevent people from gaining a ton of units and revives.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

OGAvenger said:

They had changed it earlier. But then due to people being allowed to redo acts 1-3 again, they did another maintainance and reverted the changes to prevent people from gaining a ton of units and revives.
    Ah I see…must have missed the announcement or administrative post on that. Thank you though!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Soooo I have explored all the acts years ago and now they are all showing to be 100% explored, so even if I wanted, I can't get the rewards. So I suppose they have fixed this?
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129 β˜…
    Waiting for them to put act 4 back to the short one and finally finish it

Looks like it isn’t patched, went refill farming and got this, despite having the quest already explored.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,302 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When are the acts going to be revised to the shorter versions again? Might make exploring easier for those that haven’t explored them yet.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Polygon said:

Looks like it isn’t patched, went refill farming and got this, despite having the quest already explored.

Curious if it's safe to run again yet. Call me overcautious.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Polygon said:

If you want to get banned, go for it. Reading and writing here proofs that you knew itβ€˜s an exploit. I wonβ€˜t risk it.
    WOLF_LINK said:

Polygon said:

If you want to get banned, go for it. Reading and writing here proofs that you knew itβ€˜s an exploit. I wonβ€˜t risk it.
    I'm not exactly sure that will be the outcome. I'm simply waiting for confirmation on what's kosher.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Im kinda annoyed Mods have responded to other threads but didnt really address this at all.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike Can we complete act 1-3 for units and other stuff?
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Im kinda annoyed Mods have responded to other threads but didnt really address this at all.

Mods have been deleting comments and responding to less important threads all day. This is concerning.

It sends the message that maybe this is intended and we can complete for rewards, but also could end up being "oh sorry, no bans but were taking back rewards" after we all wasted energy and time.

Absurd that something as important of this hasn't been address as this is a huge talking point in alliances, content creator world and the forums.
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 β˜…β˜…
    What do you all see? After maintenance last night it looked different but now it's back to normal.
    Skiddy212 said:

Mods have been deleting comments and responding to less important threads all day. This is concerning.

It sends the message that maybe this is intended and we can complete for rewards, but also could end up being "oh sorry, no bans but were taking back rewards" after we all wasted energy and time.

Absurd that something as important of this hasn't been address as this is a huge talking point in alliances, content creator world and the forums.
    They could also be discussing what to do.
    WOLF_LINK said:

Polygon said:

In my defense, I hadn’t known it was bugged, I thought after the emergency maintenance last night, they fixed the issue, also I saw everything was 100% already. Either way, I stopped rerunning it as soon as I saw those rewards, and submitted a ticket.