**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Are you guys joking with this side quest design

This is by far the most absurd thing difficulty wise in a SIDE QUEST...this isn't story mode or summer of pain it's a side quest...up the middle ...u got super skrull , Korg , and terrax then annihlus as the boss....good thing I chessed it last week because this is absolutely not worth the time ...10minute fights in a side quest , Ludacris

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Personally didn’t find this week overly difficult. Majority of it was done with Mags, and BWCV with Sersi or Ikaris for their paths. Only on the two highest difficulties did I take Omega for the middle path as it didn’t need either of the two required champs.
  • Options
    K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    While I agree this week’s new SQ is slightly more difficult - I can see that it can be very difficult with players who have a limited roster and not the right counters. Which isn’t helpful as the crystal openings are based on RNG and it’s hard to get who you want.

I 100% this week’s SQ already using 2 champs only - 6r3 CGR and Doom. For all lanes. the middle lane in legendary was probably the most brutal, long fight - as I used doom for korg, skrull and cgr for terrax and annihilus.

CGR for all annihilus boss difficulty and the rest of the paths were either doom or CGR. I hope this helps.