**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Season-30 rewards.

Comments

• silentag said:

For every additional thread about this or compensation that gets made, Kabam pushes back Groot’s buff by a month. We’re looking at June 2030 now

Idk, i was thinking based on all the threads, its more like june 2040
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★

They're not even due until Wednesday. I don't know why people are so antsy. We would have been waiting either way.

Some want to leave and join a different group.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

They're not even due until Wednesday. I don't know why people are so antsy. We would have been waiting either way.

Some want to leave and join a different group.
    They would have been waiting until Wednesday either way.
  • Patience. You were gonna wait till end of season anyways right? It isnt that time yet.
  • What’s a season 30 rewards lol
  • KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    :*
  • GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    Asking for information is not being impatient. They can take time but it would be nice if they could give us some guidance to help us manage expectations
  • Beavis_936Beavis_936 Posts: 32
    Let’s be honest about the real issue to all the “Where is the aw season reward” threads. The issue isn’t the fact that we haven’t got rewards yet, the issue is the stupid timing of gifting event 14 day buffer. I think people were originally planning on moving alliances Wednesday like normal, but once the season ended everyone though rewards would be earlier and you could move before the cutoff date.

The real issue, and I wish the forum threads would reflect it, is the stupid timing of gifting. Gifting should have started 14 days after aw season or it should have been a 12 day buffer. That’s the real issue, Kabam’s stupid timing and it seem like it was setup to intentionally screw the player base from rewards they’ve earned.
  • Let’s be honest about the real issue to all the “Where is the aw season reward” threads. The issue isn’t the fact that we haven’t got rewards yet, the issue is the stupid timing of gifting event 14 day buffer. I think people were originally planning on moving alliances Wednesday like normal, but once the season ended everyone though rewards would be earlier and you could move before the cutoff date.

The real issue, and I wish the forum threads would reflect it, is the stupid timing of gifting. Gifting should have started 14 days after aw season or it should have been a 12 day buffer. That’s the real issue, Kabam’s stupid timing and it seem like it was setup to intentionally screw the player base from rewards they’ve earned.

You mean the players are too impatient to spend their units.
  • Venom29Venom29 Posts: 4
    Ciedre said:

Venom29 said:

@Kabam Miike hello kabam! are you serious about communicating anything about the season rewards ?? on the other hand to announce restrictions coming from the future for the gift event with the 14 days of eligibility you are extremely quick !! the QA session starts tonight we can change alliance only at the end of the weekend when the giveaway event starts on the 20th! you are incompetent unable to communicate quickly concerning problems on the game, I am not even talking about compensation for this season truncated by your fault once again ... for 4 days no communication nothing at all but to communicate things that suits you c is very fast eh

Dude chill. Its been a weekend, and even the devs are allowed to spend some time away from the game.
    I wouldnt have been sad if the rewards came sooner, but I dont get all this fuzz. They were ment to come out mid week if the season had gone as planned, so why expect them to come earlier then that?

Their communication on this subject said quite clearly that they would have to go back and do some calculations, and that takes time. Accept that you have to wait until that is done without biting their heads off
    Ciedre said:

Venom29 said:

@Kabam Miike hello kabam! are you serious about communicating anything about the season rewards ?? on the other hand to announce restrictions coming from the future for the gift event with the 14 days of eligibility you are extremely quick !! the QA session starts tonight we can change alliance only at the end of the weekend when the giveaway event starts on the 20th! you are incompetent unable to communicate quickly concerning problems on the game, I am not even talking about compensation for this season truncated by your fault once again ... for 4 days no communication nothing at all but to communicate things that suits you c is very fast eh

Dude chill. Its been a weekend, and even the devs are allowed to spend some time away from the game.
    I wouldnt have been sad if the rewards came sooner, but I dont get all this fuzz. They were ment to come out mid week if the season had gone as planned, so why expect them to come earlier then that?

Their communication on this subject said quite clearly that they would have to go back and do some calculations, and that takes time. Accept that you have to wait until that is done without biting their heads off
  • Venom29Venom29 Posts: 4
    @Ciedre Lool, what I complain about is their total lack of communication man, just seeing their communication on the parry and dext bugs we waited 3-4 months before having a real explanation !! I am one of the people who put money into the game so it is more than logical to have communication and fast
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    They will come at sometime. Be patient.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

Asking for information is not being impatient. They can take time but it would be nice if they could give us some guidance to help us manage expectations

Someone coming on everyday and saying "Not yet." isn't going to help. In fact, it will just tick people off.
    I don’t think this is what people want! Just an idea. If kabam had come out and said “hi all, as you know there was an issue with war season and we had to end the season early. It’s going to take a while to recalculate and roll back war 10’s result so we estimate that season rewards will be deliver by Wednesday 8th December. This date is an estimate and if we require more time we will alert you on Wednesday” it’s pretty simple customer service that tempers peoples expectations without fully committing to a date. Instead they don’t communicate and it gets peoples backs up. Or worse they send a message without actually saying what’s happening just that they are trying…. Then unreal expectations come into play as is the case here. I’m happy to wait but can understand peoples frustrations

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    For all the bugs and problems players had to go through, Kabam could simply gave alliances the same rewards they earned last season with a compensation to apologize for all thi mess 😁
  • Dart1981 said:

Someone coming on everyday and saying "Not yet." isn't going to help. In fact, it will just tick people off.
    I don’t think this is what people want! Just an idea. If kabam had come out and said “hi all, as you know there was an issue with war season and we had to end the season early. It’s going to take a while to recalculate and roll back war 10’s result so we estimate that season rewards will be deliver by Wednesday 8th December. This date is an estimate and if we require more time we will alert you on Wednesday” it’s pretty simple customer service that tempers peoples expectations without fully committing to a date. Instead they don’t communicate and it gets peoples backs up. Or worse they send a message without actually saying what’s happening just that they are trying…. Then unreal expectations come into play as is the case here. I’m happy to wait but can understand peoples frustrations

No that wont work.
    Then you'll still the complainers (who cant hold their horses even now), about wednesday.
    and you are committing to a date. If that falls through the forums will be even more on fire.

Kabam is communicating here, Miike has responded. I would like to have war rewards, but this impatience is unbecoming. Jeez fellas, stop acting like children throwing a tantrum.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Dart1981 said:

No that wont work.
    Then you'll still the complainers (who cant hold their horses even now), about wednesday.
    and you are committing to a date. If that falls through the forums will be even more on fire.

Kabam is communicating here, Miike has responded. I would like to have war rewards, but this impatience is unbecoming. Jeez fellas, stop acting like children throwing a tantrum.
    But they’re communicating poorly. They could have come out and set Wednesday as a goal/earliest possible date. It would’ve shut everyone up for 5 days. What we have from Kabam is “we have to recalculate the scores then rewards go out.” Even if you don’t want to box yourself into a timeline, at least save yourself the hassle of being spammed with questions for a window of time you knew would never include rewards.
  • TyEdge said:

Dart1981 said:

No that wont work.

But they’re communicating poorly. They could have come out and set Wednesday as a goal/earliest possible date. It would’ve shut everyone up for 5 days. What we have from Kabam is “we have to recalculate the scores then rewards go out.” Even if you don’t want to box yourself into a timeline, at least save yourself the hassle of being spammed with questions for a window of time you knew would never include rewards.
    A temporary fix for something they cant set a timeline for? They have repeatedly said that they are trying to get it done as fast as possible.
    if there is something i've learnt about the forums, people will find something or the other to complain about, no matter what communication is given.
    Their communication is adequate, all I see is crystal addicts waiting to satisfy their 6* shard fix.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Dart1981 said:

No that wont work.

That's what they said initially, and for some reason it had to be reiterated because of lack of patience. If they don't have a concrete timeline, then they don't have one. This isn't that metaphorical of a situation. People are antsy when it comes to Rewards. It isn't really any deeper than that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Reverb79 said:

Definitely needed another thread on this. Thanks.

How about just one where you aren’t spreading your toxicity.

@Reverb79

How about one where you aren't spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories?