**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An Update to Balancing in MCOC!

Comments

• Options
    StuchStuch Posts: 45
    You mentioned that champion abilities will be scored on a few categories out of five. Is there sum total score out of 20 that you aim to hit and view as balanced?
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    My main question. If I take a champion to r3/4 as a 6* or r5 as a 5* and it's determined that they're too powerful and get tuned down. Are we gonna get the ever elusive and always glorious rank down tickets. Not generic ones but specific to the champs like you did with Namor and Carl O'Cinnamon?
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★

Wozzle007 said:

So here’s my list of champions that are pretty useless in the game. There’s more that would ideally need a buff as well, but I have no idea why the focus is not on buffing these as quickly as possible. Then we’d start to see some balance to the game.

Abomination, Captain America, Captain America WW2, Ant Man, Hulk, Rhino, Sentry, Spider-Man, Agent Venom, Black Widow, Daredevil, Elektra, Korg, Moon Knight, Punisher, Winter Soldier, Beast, Cyclops Blue, Cyclops Red, Deadpool X Force, Nightcrawler, Storm, Iron Patriot (still trash for me), Green Goblin, Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Psycho Man (confirmed value buff), Red Skull, Rocket, Yondu, Black Bolt, Captain Marvel, Drax, Gamora (still trash for me), Groot, Heimdall, Ms Marvell, Nova (still trash for me), Phoenix, Ronan, Spider-Man Symbiote, Superior Iron Man, Thor, Dr Strange, Iron Fist, Immortal Iron Fist, Juggernaut, Loki, Mordo, Jane Foster, Unstoppable Colossus

Did you mean to say Civil Warrior when you wrote ‘Iron Patriot (still trash for me)’?
    Ah good catch. Looks like I added in Iron Patriot twice. The first one should have been Civil Warrior. I actually chose from a 6* Nexus Civil Warrior prior to his buff being announced. The other choices were awful so thought I go for him in the hope he’d get a good buff. He did not.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    There is way too much negativity here. I hate when something new to the game is disliked so much. This is a neat idea, Definitly gonna be interesting how you rate the heroes.

I will wait and see it come to the game before I make my finale opinion. Looking forward to changes.

Disappointed that buffs are going down even more, hopefully you put out some really good buffs then. Hope the new champion tune ups turn out good.

Will wait and see how it turns out! Looking forward to it!
This discussion has been closed.