**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An Update to Balancing in MCOC!

Comments

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Next round of Carinas... interested! 🤩 But a new rating system - I don't know... 🥱 I personally am not a fan of 'tier lists' to begin with. I like to get hands on and experience champions myself and make my own opinions/decisions where they will be useful in my roster. That kind of strategy, knowledge and experience is what is one the most fun parts about this complex game. Even if its formed by Kabam's original intentions, community feedback and data - rating system still feels pretty irrelevant to me.

Similar to how Kabam's Ai tries to pick the highest rated/healthiest champion on my questing team to match up with the next defender. Often I'm like - yeah right... I feel I would ignore this rating system as well but I'll keep my mind open.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    That's a lot to unpack there, as has already been said, but the general essence of it is positive.

The rating system will probably need a bit of tweaking before it settles down, I think. As a measure of how much to buff/debuff a champion for balance, I suspect judgement calls will always be needed - it's a guide but just that.

The lack of buffs for February is a shame, especially as January had been a bit dry. It would have been better if there had been a very limited numbers tweak to a couple of champs, as a bit of a placeholder if nothing else.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Thanks for information kabam its a great news 👌 i hope you listen our comment french people as the same of english people
  • Options
    TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    @Kabam Miike you guys should check out karatemikes video -https://youtu.be/OGHfGx6BKho. They way he rated the Champs were spot on. He even rated Champs that have value in different content in the game. I would be on board with you guys using him to rate Champs to help with balancing.
This discussion has been closed.