**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think we will see new title soon?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    Snakep said:

Graves_3 said:

I wouldn't mind a new title if it's just "if you beat 7.4."
    Once they start adding dumb additions like "have a 6 star champ at R4" or "have 10 R3 6 star champs" or "have a max sig R3 6 star champ" is where I go against new titles.

I mean, if the leaked rewards are true, anyone could get a 6* rank 4 from Act 7 Exploration, which wouldn’t be much of a stretch for a new title.
    Agree!! If they do come up with a new title with act 7, they may make 2 r4’s a requirement or maybe have some set number of r3’s as requirement.
    I don’t see them saying you need 24+ R3’s but having 2 rank 4’s is possible. I’m guessing if they have a new title it will be with a 1 rank 4 requirement. And anyone that has fully explored act 7 should be able to have one. I am hoping there is a new title tied to fully exploring act 7.
    I can definitely see them saying you need to fully explore act 7 and have 1 r4. That’s how it was before for players to get breaker of thrones. You had to fully explore act 6 with 1 r3. Then they came out with throne breaker.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

jdeck59 said:

DNA3000 said:

jdeck59 said:

CD has never been wrong on his leaks so I wouldn't be too skeptical on the rewards 🤷‍♂️

Datamining can only be so accurate, precisely because they are pulling data from the game client. As a result, they are pulling information that was pushed into the client, but does not necessarily represent the content's final form. That data is sometimes preliminary, sometimes placeholder, and sometimes simply gets changed before go-live. When dataminers have gotten things wrong in the past, it has usually been not because they read the data wrong, but rather because the data changed between when they looked at it and when the content went live.
    But has he been wrong?
    I remember he once predicted that Winter Soldier and Dormammu would get buffs, but instead it was Mr Fantastic and Vulture.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/262309/what-are-the-odds-the-3rd-buff-of-may-will-be-leaked/p1

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/262045/predict-mays-3rd-buff/p4

Here are two discussions about the false predictions. Obviously it doesn’t say it was Code Dagoth anymore since the video was taken down, but if anyone else can verify that they can remember it being CD as well that would be great.
    Don't think that was code D. It was someone riding in the coatails of code D relaible prediction of the past months to spread rumors .

I checkerd YouTube and reddit. Not a single piece about those rumored buffs. Seems to have been erased from everywhere but our memories
  • Options
    The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★

I wouldn't mind a new title if it's just "if you beat 7.4."
    Once they start adding dumb additions like "have a 6 star champ at R4" or "have 10 R3 6 star champs" or "have a max sig R3 6 star champ" is where I go against new titles.

I mean, if the leaked rewards are true, anyone could get a 6* rank 4 from Act 7 Exploration, which wouldn’t be much of a stretch for a new title.
    I'm waiting until the official announcement with 7.4. The rewards are SO good in the leak that I'm skeptical. I'd love to be proven wrong though and they turn out to be what the leaked rewards are as they're so good.
    Of course you should wait until the official announcement, but these rewards, imo, are not SO good, but they are fair.

Look at previous act exploration rewards, compared to where the game was at that time. Act 6 exploration gave a 6* nexus, 2 6* 1-2 gems and enough mats for a r3. This was SO good then too, but today it barely looks worth it for the content.

Now lets look at the black friday deals preceding act 6 exploration (Nov 2019). If you purchased all unit deals, adding up to 18k units, you got 34k 6* shards. No 6* Awakening gem. No t5cc. Not enough mats for a single 6* r1 to r2. Act 6 exploration wins!

The black friday deals preceding act 7 exploration ( Nov 2022) saw a 6* generic awakening gem, a 6* 2021 champion SELECTOR ( the first of its kind!), some r4 material (t6b + t3a), r2-r3 crystal, 6* nexus, featured 6* crystal, t5cc.

After revisiting previous Act explorations and offers directly preceding, I dont think these exploration rewards are SO good. Good, yes. Fair, for sure. Broken or too good, not at all and in no way.