**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opinion on Battlegrounds (so far)

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
So for this just ignore any bugs and rate it as a whole, I think this is an awesome edition to MCoC and it is fun and awsome and hopefully in the future you can do friendly battles against allies or friends

Opinion on Battlegrounds (so far) 182 votes

It's bad
28%
SnakeEyes69razielSpity68RyanGolfSonSonCristalmanChovnerjdrum663CondemnedToeShaggyMpbeadleDarth_StewieThatGuyYouSaw235Broken5minmajorGrootman1294Kpratish1997Iamant1Hector_1475Beires 52 votes
It's meh
9%
DeeparviDarthVadidVceeTreoGluteusMaximusPriyansh7GuytennisTheLegend27JhonST33TheTalentsMuppetManiacR_jay0027odishika123The_grim3RaiderbobPatcha_it[Deleted User] 17 votes
It's ok
9%
heruheru511RichTheManAgentDoom9Denzel116CanuckDownUnderSunRice21EggatronspigwenderFilledPizzaTrubluMateRenaxqqGiuliameijMasaraksh1Lemickey_21UltragamerTopgunrulesHunkyRanger 17 votes
It's good
18%
World EaterRaganatorIl_Cuocoquando213Darkrider05Cat_MurdockrockykostonThefire13DRTOAdvrcm2017Logan00SociopathJChanceH9Cosmosurfer2000MickmackKillswitch01GalliantWarrior_0TBLErcarretAomine_Daiki10 33 votes
It's Great
20%
VoluntarisWhiskey_PoetFrostyMhykkeTerraSammydomzaTotal_Domin01HashmiAckbar67Cr7ms7rs7Colinwhitworth69RemWine_Loverragnarok_947Etm34GarrettNH3t3rArifuteraTheWolfFenrirFabwizi 38 votes
☆☆☆☆☆
13%
DL864winterthurChamp_ZFrankWhiteThecurlerjoke1004AR48MaxGamingRockypantherxQacobDisgruntled_User_123dynastyhowlGhostrunner01BocksaroxE_Rich423SkyLord7000GogataThe_Sentry06Noise72magnus_xix 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    ☆☆☆☆☆

too early to tell. when it runs its fun but at the moment, can only get 1 game then disconnects and you still end with a 'defeat'

Exactly why I said subtract bugs from the mode, and any future features people would like to see for this
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    Feels a little long in the setup but over its pretty awesome!!
  • Options
    Anonymous13Anonymous13 Posts: 9
    It's good
    I think I’m going to be consistently terrible at it, lol, but I liked it enough to want to play again.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    MaxGaming said:

too early to tell. when it runs its fun but at the moment, can only get 1 game then disconnects and you still end with a 'defeat'

Exactly why I said subtract bugs from the mode, and any future features people would like to see for this
    I dont feel these connection problems are bugs but feel like their server couldn't handle so many people joining at the same time due to all the hype that has been created for this mode.
  • Options
    ☆☆☆☆☆

Can't get it to work...go figure. Been trying since it first started.

Yeah but these servers are trying to hold millions of people trying to join all at once
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    It's Great
    Not been able to actually enjoy it yet. Just lots of waiting. Lots and lots of waiting. It’s a beta and will cut Kabam some slack, but hopefully will be sorted soon.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    It's bad
    If it weren't for the connection bugs I would give this a higher rating
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    It's Great
    Played 1 match, was really fun. Now can’t find one at all
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Can’t get in. Game locked up on me when I canceled out.

Not sure if that’s a positive or a negative…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Can’t get in. Game locked up on me when I canceled out.

Not sure if that’s a positive or a negative…

Dr. Zola

I think for now the topic of battlegrounds lies in the imaginary realm...
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    I would subtract bugs. If the bugs weren’t what was keeping me from playing the game mode as a whole
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    It's Great
    Obv they have to work out the server issue, considering the popularity of it. But this is going to be my favourite thing to do in game.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Sounds like I’ll wait until it’s a bit more functional before I try to play it.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

This is all I have seen every time I try to do a match, so it's not great so far

Same! Seems that I'm also ranked #1.693 so that's also weird
  • Options
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    I'm just glad I'm on the top 100 in my region
  • Options
    SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    It's bad
    Haven’t been able to play yet cause of the load time
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    It's bad
    To have a beta playtest you actually have to be able to yknow play and test it, sorry for the snark. I hope the issues get resolved and we can actually play it as it was advertised to be something that we could actually play, and us testing would help figure out other problems with the mode
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    It's good
    I think once the technical issues are resolved it will be a nice addition to the game. Still it will depend on rewards, but so far i like the concept of it.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    The game mode is fantastic. More reason to rank up defenders and I love the UI.

Rewards will make or break though - I hope Kabam give a good incentive to play the game mode
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    It's Great
    Quick and fun fights with a bit of strategy to it. I’m having a great time playing so far.

Kabam getting the rewards right will be the make or break factor for the game mode, especially with the high energy costs associated
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    It's Great
    I really lost in everything in this game. I just play side quests and aq and aw. As a leader managing ally takes incredibly huge amt of time.

This game mode is great and really exciting for me even though bugged now if released properly i think this will be a great step in mcoc. Btw grinded tht profile pic even in this terribly bugged condition.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    It's good
    I'm cautiously optimistic. I think we'll have to see how everything shapes up when it goes live with all bells and whistles (I'm especially interested in how the rewards and season structure look), but my limited experience as of now has been a positive one. I really like how it is quick. That makes it unlike all other competitive content in the game and is a giant plus in my book.

Obviously that might change if you have to play a ton of matches in order to get decent rewards each season, but...yeah, that's why I'm cautiously optimistic. What I've seen so far has been very promising.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    It's meh
    I think I set myself up for failure here. Went in with really high expectations. Wasn't as fun or engaging as I thought it would be. It was alright, but I don't see myself sinking time into this mode and maybe even potentially just ignoring it completely like I do with current incursions lol

100% would prefer a solo incursions mode over this.