**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Please keep mastery resets free!

124»

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

caustic said:

Inventory limits used to be unlimited. I remember I used to have over 300 health potions and over 80 revives at one point. Kabam removed the limit and sold increases to the inventory back to us via the sigil. So that was definitely monetized.

If you ask DNA3000 it allowed Kabam to give us options on whether or not we should use units or farm revives, making it a more interesting game and money is an after thought lol.
    If you ask literally any game developer that's been on the job for more than a week, they will give you the reason why inventory limits generally exist in most games. Of course, you'd have to find one willing to tolerate you long enough to explain things to you first, so maybe Google searching would be a better avenue for you at this point.
    I'll let that go. I am much more tolerable face to face though lol. Also, I understand the purpose of shorter inventory. I was mad at Kabam for like a few weeks but I get it.

Money is still the main factor that drives the company no matter what way you spin it. It is a business after all.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,986 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

caustic said:

Inventory limits used to be unlimited. I remember I used to have over 300 health potions and over 80 revives at one point. Kabam removed the limit and sold increases to the inventory back to us via the sigil. So that was definitely monetized.

If you ask DNA3000 it allowed Kabam to give us options on whether or not we should use units or farm revives, making it a more interesting game and money is an after thought lol.
    If you ask literally any game developer that's been on the job for more than a week, they will give you the reason why inventory limits generally exist in most games. Of course, you'd have to find one willing to tolerate you long enough to explain things to you first, so maybe Google searching would be a better avenue for you at this point.
    I'll let that go. I am much more tolerable face to face though lol. Also, I understand the purpose of shorter inventory. I was mad at Kabam for like a few weeks but I get it.

Money is still the main factor that drives the company no matter what way you spin it. It is a business after all.
    If it makes you feel better, just assume that game developers often pretend money is not their overriding concern and behave as if money is not their overriding concern, because they want to convince people money is not their overriding concern, because this allows them to make more money. So if you want to predict how money will influence their decisions, you often have to assume they will behave the way you think they would if money wasn't influencing their decisions, because that's how money influences their decisions.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,513 ★★★★★
    To add nothing substantial to this conversation, but I really did enjoy having Doom and Diablo on the same team and switching between suicides and MD for a week for every fight depending on who would be more beneficial for it. Though I don’t know how much those two enjoyed it.
  • Options
    My statement still stands free masteries would do nothing but improve the game but at a bare minimum if we had a system that we can swap masteries with a click of a button it will go a long way.
  • Options
    JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 132
    Masteries should be free considering the game evolution or maintain cost but give 2 or 3 slots to save different mastery setups
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★
    You're free to disagree. Although if you don't feel the need to back up your views, I'm less likely to invest the energy into caring.
  • Options
    Nope, no response yet. Wondering if they'll ever address this issue. The biggest qol change they can possibly make and it is long overdue.