**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aaannd the game has gone back to being boring again

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    The last month has invigorated me playing this game. I have learned new champs and discovered different play styles.

I can’t wait to see what comes next.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    It takes Kabam months and months to design, test and then push out this content and then you have players rushing to explore it with a few days. There's no problem with rushing content but don't come back when it's been like just about a month since the latest big content drop and complain that the game is boring again. We literally just had carina challenges and 7.4 release recently.
  • Options
    LesktheGlut_666LesktheGlut_666 Posts: 74
    There is more to life...
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    Get a life bro...and stop spamming the forums with Stupid posts...
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Let this be a lesson why people shouldn’t rush content.

So if person is able to do a content because of his skills,roster and item availability, it's called rushing the content??? Seriously I don't get your point at all. Like if a players knows that rewards are worth his efforts and have capability to do it in week, he/she actually wait for to do in like 4 months according to you. Idk what kind of lesson you are teaching by your statement mate???
    I mean yeah it is rushing the content. You aptly described it. Well done.

Could I have explored 7.4 now? Sure. Have I even completed 7.4 yet? No. Because I’m taking my time with it, regardless of the rewards.
    Well you didn't gave me the answer at all. You are just dodging the question. What do you mean by actual RUSHING THE CONTENT???? not doing 7.4 is your choice. There can be several factors to it which I don't know for example you don't have skill or may be you don't have time or maybe you don't have enough items or maybe you are not motivated enough. I don't which one can be your personal reason not to take on 7.4 but you are implying your own personal preference on general situation. How does that even make sense.
    Like if I were to imply my personal preference on you like saying that it's just laziness or underperforming issue etc etc, Will you actually accept that defination.
    So please can you give the defination or real/actual content rushing implication mate.
    Rushing the content is doing it all on day one or week one for full explo rather than pacing it or spreading it out. You may have to do it for prestige issues with your alliance or because you think it is fun, and that's fine, but it is rushing to get it done. I also have only dipped my toe into 7.4, but that's because I'm saving units for the completion offer and I want to take my time.
    But still don't explain why it shouldn't be done. As I said, it's personal preference. Everyone knows about their time and end goals.
    And don't get what actually the term RUSHING is implicated here at all. Why one should be restrained when he/she wanna do it. As I said it's personal choice, and making the personal choice subjective and generalizing don't make sense at all.

Like you said, you wanna take your time because of that unit offer and that's you haven't completed. So do it give me right to say that you are underperforming or something similar. No . Not all. It's your choice and decision regarding your end goal and time. Same goes to players who decide to explore/complete a specific content in less time cuz again it depends upon their end goal and their decision. So how it's fair to say implying a negative image about that situation as in my knowledge RUSHING THE CONTENT is implicated as negative term here on forums usually
    But I wonder if such things "RUSHING THE CONTENT" even exist. Iike next time I might have to argue with my ally leadership not to complete Aq before hours as we should wait patiently fot it last minute 🤔🤔🤔
    You seem to read too much into that statement. The whole point of that phrase is for players to take their time when completing content and not necessarily handle them all in a day or two. It's not about skills or resources now. Just take your time to enjoy the game. Some have to rush through them for prestige n that's fine. It just leaves them bored when there isn't much left to do.
    This is one of the reasons why Kabam releases side quests weekly. Cos they know when players rush through them, the rest of the month loses steam.
    Having something to look forward to completing keeps morale alive. That's the point of the whole ish
    That's where the problem is. None is entitled and obligated to tell when ,how and what kind of
    content one should do. It totally depends upon the player and his/her decision which comes into effect after many factors. So everyone always have different timing to do the content. Some do in months or even year and some just blast it in a month or some weeks or even in few days. BUT here in forums later ones get hate and negative image has been created especially by the term Content rushing. It doesn't make any sense. Their opinion are disregarded without any logic. They might not enjoy the slow pace like other players do. Does that give those majority players a right to generalize them into a negative thing. I am not pointing my statement to you but former one whom I directed my question stating my opinion too.

(I know I am getting so my disagree on every statment I posted in this thread ,maybe someone from his/her multiple account😂😂😂but yet no valid,unbiased and logical argument. )
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Go do classic variants. It’s easy, but I doubt you have it explored and it’s a time killer
  • Options
    Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155

Essay writing competition running hot ☕

Fr fr
  • Options

@BuggyDClown I think that's the point some of us are trying to make though, is that rushing content isn't really so bad, but what makes it bad or what annoys people and why rushing has a negative tone to it on the forum, is when people rush and then complain there's no content left. We don't so much care about the rush, we care about the complaint after the rush.

@GinjabredMonsta my point is somewhere near that. As I haven't said that we need new content. Clearing content have its own pros and cons. I just meant to say that term content rush is being forced upon as players have different goals which can determine at what pace they will clear content.
    By simple example you can get my point
    Let's say act 8 comes exactly after 1 year after release of 7.4. so some people clear act 7.4 within weeks, some will touch it after months, many won't do until act 8 comes. So it's just different set of people who do it own their pace.
    Complaining about new content comes from mostly from the players who have done almost everything in game and they don't have anything to more. And it's a nature of current meta which is creating such problem. Rather acknowledging the problem ,some are just jumping at throats of others.
    my point is that some of the players in this post just straight up points out that others will enjoy content more if done slowly or something to their personal preference which don't make sense. Because it wasn't a tone ( i don't mean you ) that meant please take it slow rather it was being assertive.
  • Options

I have no sympathy for OP. That's why I didn't bother to comment at first.
    If I can, I will rush content for rewards. And act 7 is too dam easy, containing account changing rewards for f2p, I'm more annoyed with it being this easy... If this is good enough for community who get easy content with op rewards. I'm fine with that too. Who am I to judge anyone's preferences.

I don't need more content, I'll chill and grind arenas. I have all of the monthly things left too.
    I'm here enjoying my casual grind after I grabbed the 10k offer as I was incentivised to get it under a month.

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

So if person is able to do a content because of his skills,roster and item availability, it's called rushing the content??? Seriously I don't get your point at all. Like if a players knows that rewards are worth his efforts and have capability to do it in week, he/she actually wait for to do in like 4 months according to you. Idk what kind of lesson you are teaching by your statement mate???

Could I have explored 7.4 now? Sure. Have I even completed 7.4 yet? No. Because I’m taking my time with it, regardless of the rewards.
    Well you didn't gave me the answer at all. You are just dodging the question. What do you mean by actual RUSHING THE CONTENT???? not doing 7.4 is your choice. There can be several factors to it which I don't know for example you don't have skill or may be you don't have time or maybe you don't have enough items or maybe you are not motivated enough. I don't which one can be your personal reason not to take on 7.4 but you are implying your own personal preference on general situation. How does that even make sense.
    Like if I were to imply my personal preference on you like saying that it's just laziness or underperforming issue etc etc, Will you actually accept that defination.
    So please can you give the defination or real/actual content rushing implication mate.
    Rushing the content is doing it all on day one or week one for full explo rather than pacing it or spreading it out. You may have to do it for prestige issues with your alliance or because you think it is fun, and that's fine, but it is rushing to get it done. I also have only dipped my toe into 7.4, but that's because I'm saving units for the completion offer and I want to take my time.
    But still don't explain why it shouldn't be done. As I said, it's personal preference. Everyone knows about their time and end goals.
    And don't get what actually the term RUSHING is implicated here at all. Why one should be restrained when he/she wanna do it. As I said it's personal choice, and making the personal choice subjective and generalizing don't make sense at all.

Like you said, you wanna take your time because of that unit offer and that's you haven't completed. So do it give me right to say that you are underperforming or something similar. No . Not all. It's your choice and decision regarding your end goal and time. Same goes to players who decide to explore/complete a specific content in less time cuz again it depends upon their end goal and their decision. So how it's fair to say implying a negative image about that situation as in my knowledge RUSHING THE CONTENT is implicated as negative term here on forums usually
    But I wonder if such things "RUSHING THE CONTENT" even exist. Iike next time I might have to argue with my ally leadership not to complete Aq before hours as we should wait patiently fot it last minute 🤔🤔🤔
    You seem to read too much into that statement. The whole point of that phrase is for players to take their time when completing content and not necessarily handle them all in a day or two. It's not about skills or resources now. Just take your time to enjoy the game. Some have to rush through them for prestige n that's fine. It just leaves them bored when there isn't much left to do.
    This is one of the reasons why Kabam releases side quests weekly. Cos they know when players rush through them, the rest of the month loses steam.
    Having something to look forward to completing keeps morale alive. That's the point of the whole ish
    That's where the problem is. None is entitled and obligated to tell when ,how and what kind of
    content one should do. It totally depends upon the player and his/her decision which comes into effect after many factors. So everyone always have different timing to do the content. Some do in months or even year and some just blast it in a month or some weeks or even in few days. BUT here in forums later ones get hate and negative image has been created especially by the term Content rushing. It doesn't make any sense. Their opinion are disregarded without any logic. They might not enjoy the slow pace like other players do. Does that give those majority players a right to generalize them into a negative thing. I am not pointing my statement to you but former one whom I directed my question stating my opinion too.

(I know I am getting so my disagree on every statment I posted in this thread ,maybe someone from his/her multiple account😂😂😂but yet no valid,unbiased and logical argument. )
    Nobody cares about people content rushing, it’s when they rush the content and then complain there’s none left
    But someone specifically commented to not rush content. That's what triggered buggyDclown. Buggy is not arguing with anyone of you or us who have already completed content or anyone who don't want to rush it.
    Nobody is complaining either about the content drought(except OP). Everyone in the comments made clear statement. We all know new content doesn't grow on trees. We are all fine with it too.

But one person, who don't want to rush their own content, want others to not rush there content. Why? Thats the only comment Buggy is replying to.
    @SirGamesBond thanks for understanding my point and stating in very simple words that was exactly what I was trying to know ( you know from whom )and also explaining too.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Nobody cares about people content rushing, it’s when they rush the content and then complain there’s none left

It’s like scoffing down your dinner and then complaining you don’t have any desert left.

Take your time if you like, do it in a day if you like. But 7.4 dropped under 3 weeks ago, it is absolutely ridiculous to expect Kabam to make huge pieces of content every 3 weeks.

That’s what people take issue with about content rushing, it’s not the rushing itself - it’s the backwards logic of thinking Kabam should cater making content to people who do it unnaturally fast.

I say this as someone who completed 7.4 over a week. Content rushing is not bad. The entitled nature of complaining about there being no content when you rushed to complete it over 2-3 weeks is bad.
    In my any of the post, I didn't said a single time that we need new content.
    My whole point was that the term CONTENT RUSHING is implicated in very negative way. In this thread most of the people were just opinionated about this term and players associated with it. In simple words, parameter of being happy with content or enjoying the content, how much time should be taken etc are being implied from personal point and being generalized which don't make any sense.
    Can I tell you that you will enjoy content if you will do it with only 6 star HB in 7 days. Will you listen to me. Content is there to be done. One the best Rewards are always gated behind exploration. Is there any wrong to do it in less time if someone gets motivated by it??
    And do this term Content Rushing actually exist? I mean if a player keeps playing it's natural them to tackle the content whatever game throws at them. It their decision to take it on or not. The consequences are associated with it. As I said earlier, I not advocating the addition of new content etc but rather how CONTENT CLEARING IS SEEN AS CONTENT RUSH. Can personal parameter of being enjoyable or happy imposed on others, and if they don't agree, is it logical to create negative image around the latter one??
    I asked the @ItsDamien , but as usual he/she can't put logical or unbiased argument & couldn't even answer. But seems many other did participate in this conversation. Some made sense and some were just being opinionated on their personal parameters.

On your other point of content making, I guess you know better than me why players can blitz through the content fast these days unlike few years back. Why content can't keep up.

This is coming from someone who already explored 7.4 in week and still have some other content to do. Again I am not saying I need more content as of now. I am just saying that it's personal choice at what pace CLEAR CONTENT. It's entitled nature of players of imposing the personal parameters of enjoyment, content clearing pace is BS, illogical and senseless.
    “I don't have an issue with people rushing, it's their choice and it isn't for me. I personally don't like when people rush though and then complain how they have nothing to do and kabam should come out with more content after just dropping big content”
    @GinjabredMonsta talking about being fine with rushing, but not liking people complaining

“Nobody cares about people content rushing, it’s when they rush the content and then complain there’s none left”
    Me talking about being fine with rushing, but not liking people complaining

“ I admire players who crush that content in less than 7 days. What I do not have is a lot of sympathy for those players being "bored" on Day 8.”
    @KDoggg2017 talking about being fine with rushing, but not liking people complaining

“There's nothing wrong with either rushing or taking your time, but you just have to accept that the former will lead to a dearth of content until the next piece of story content lands in a few months. What rubs people the wrong way is rushing through the content and then complaining about a lack of content.“
    @Ercarret talking about being fine with rushing, but not liking people complaining

“ There's no problem with rushing content but don't come back when it's been like just about a month since the latest big content drop and complain that the game is boring again”
    @The_Sentry06 talking about being fine with rushing, but not liking people complaining

I think you need to pause with the word soup posts and just really think about what people are saying here. @ItsDamien said one thing about not content rushing, which i would put a large amount on him meaning exactly the same as what everyone else has said here - content rush if you want, but don’t come complaining.

Does this collection of quotes really look like people are against content rushing itself? Or is it more about the complaining?
    You summed up some of the forum members point which I firsthand understood. I just kept move forwarding with my point which emphasised on the parameters being set by one individual to be imposed on other. Whether it was enjoyment or motivation to do content. This post got heated when some of players indicated that others should (in assertive or commandable manner ) do it slowly as they are doing. It's simple as day that clearing the content on specific pace depends upon various factors. Everything can't be same. One can't simply force other like they do. Tho everyone have consequence of their own decision. And the term Content rush carries certain degree of negative image and impact with itself which is used for people who do clear new content in week or a month. Do only people who might be able to clear 7.4 after 3 months have right to complain???? Will they be considered as CONTENTS RUSHERS if no new content announced till then(it's hypothetical situation as I knew BG coming soon) What's actually timeline of term CONTENT RUSH????

Tho there was another aspect to this which I don't want to discuss as people rarely show interest in nature of meta impacting the ability of clearing the content om different pace.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    You can actually read a few books while waiting for next month. Just saying.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Probably worth noting kabam needs breaks too. Pretty sure they are fixing up battlegrounds and planning where the contest is headed now that act 7 has been concluded. In the meantime, playing casual ain’t gonna hurt ya, or doing something productive in real time or spending time with loved ones might be better.
  • Options

@BuggyDClown I think that's the point some of us are trying to make though, is that rushing content isn't really so bad, but what makes it bad or what annoys people and why rushing has a negative tone to it on the forum, is when people rush and then complain there's no content left. We don't so much care about the rush, we care about the complaint after the rush.

@GinjabredMonsta my point is somewhere near that. As I haven't said that we need new content. Clearing content have its own pros and cons. I just meant to say that term content rush is being forced upon as players have different goals which can determine at what pace they will clear content.
    Let's say act 8 comes exactly after 1 year after release of 7.4. so some people clear act 7.4 within weeks, some will touch it after months, many won't do until act 8 comes. So it's just different set of people who do it own their pace.
    Complaining about new content comes from mostly from the players who have done almost everything in game and they don't have anything to more. And it's a nature of current meta which is creating such problem. Rather acknowledging the problem ,some are just jumping at throats of others.
    my point is that some of the players in this post just straight up points out that others will enjoy content more if done slowly or something to their personal preference which don't make sense. Because it wasn't a tone ( i don't mean you ) that meant please take it slow rather it was being assertive.
    That's fair man, and I know you weren't the one saying we need more content. I was just trying to answer your original question.
  • Options

That's fair man, and I know you weren't the one saying we need more content. I was just trying to answer your original question.
    No worries mate. It's all good 👍👍👍
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Champ_Z said:

March was filled with so much new content and the contest was thriving. Now that its all done, kabam could we see some new content soon? Or maybe the new progression title? Because aq round has ended and we still in off season in aw, it feels pointless logging in and playing.

How about focusing on incursion, AQ/AW when battleground is yet to come?

When the game is being launched for 7 years, there are wide spectrum of players with different progress, which makes it difficult for kabam to cater everyone's wishes. One of my ex-teammates cleared everything just like you, and he created an alternative recently. Another ex-teammate just test champs via speed run of Abyss and GM fights.

Or, you may try to achieve 100m score in featured arena. There are still many ways to find challenge in this game.