Steel Yourself Summoner! The Trials of Madness Await you this May!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    Just to add, anyone that's been around for some time knows that months vary. Some have more, some have less. Somehow people think it needs to be on an even or growing scale.
    Any idea how broken the system would be if they went up each month? Does your definition of sense only include what people want to see?
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,068 ★★★★★

Any idea how broken the system would be if they went up each month? Does your definition of sense only include what people want to see?

Any idea how broken your logic has been on this thread? It’s one thing to try to play devils advocate, it’s another to simply and predictably justify everything
    Noobda said:

Just to add, anyone that's been around for some time knows that months vary. Some have more, some have less. Somehow people think it needs to be on an even or growing scale.

I am playing this game before you joined this forums lmao. Don't play these games with me atleast. People have the right to criticize when the things are wrong. You will always come up with some weird logic or change the topic of the base discussion to argue and Its no point to argue with you. You are well famous among the forums for some special reasons we all know.
    Anything you would like to say on the topic I'm discussing as opposed to a personal comment about me? I've been playing the game long enough. I don't need to qualify. The point I was making is the history has shown it varies. Not that people are less experienced.
    People are free to criticize whatever they want. I certainly don't have the power to stop that. You think people aren't allowed to insert some common (or in this case uncommon) sense? Are we only allowed to criticize, or are we also allowed to use the information to make logical sense of things?
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,068 ★★★★★

Noobda said:

I am playing this game before you joined this forums lmao. Don't play these games with me atleast. People have the right to criticize when the things are wrong. You will always come up with some weird logic or change the topic of the base discussion to argue and Its no point to argue with you. You are well famous among the forums for some special reasons we all know.
    Anything you would like to say on the topic I'm discussing as opposed to a personal comment about me? I've been playing the game long enough. I don't need to qualify. The point I was making is the history has shown it varies. Not that people are less experienced.
    People are free to criticize whatever they want. I certainly don't have the power to stop that. You think people aren't allowed to insert some common (or in this case uncommon) sense? Are we only allowed to criticize, or are we also allowed to use the information to make logical sense of things?
    The comments critical of this SQ being the weakest in design and poorest in rewards are completely valid. It’d be nice if the community could have a conversation without you feeling the need to derail, distract and troll with your bad faith spam that mimics arguments.

Maybe try let other voices have a chance, than drowning them all out.
  • StellarStellar Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Ah hum @Kabam Miike where is the seven day trial ?
    I fought each day to get the boost but… can’t find Dormammu anywhere 🤷‍♂️

C’mon Dormammu i will make it as painless as possible ! Don’t be so shy ☺️
  • ChamwadChamwad Member Posts: 16
    How long is the trial of madness live for? 10am pdt is 5am here in New Zealand
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom Rewards vary month from month. But can you agree that even while varying this month has little 6 star shards? 4k from highest difficulty + battleground store shards (which is not the easiest to get them all) only totals to 11k. Not much
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Two 5-Stars. Already very good I think.

• Laythan_thegoat123Laythan_thegoat123 Member Posts: 1
    These rewards suck like really not that many 6* shards at all and if this dormancy fight is like kabam say then they better upper the rewards

• Lleddyn2_2Lleddyn2_2 Member Posts: 8
    When is the Trial of Madness as we've done all 6 days of the event and back to day 1 again against spiderverse today. Where or when the 7th day Trial appear?
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Just finished day 7 and I have to say... really underwhelming rewards, totally not worth the effort. Definitely not doing it again.
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Why does the Dormammu quest cost so much more unnecessary energy than the other 6 quests?
  • NSlaNSla Member Posts: 15
    JessieS:
    Confirmed. Only 1 path, 1 difficulty per day
    Crine60 said:

Why does the Dormammu quest cost so much more unnecessary energy than the other 6 quests?

It's 20 some Energy. Once a week.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    @DrZola

It took me 40 rounds yesterday to finish the last objective. Ironically, 9 hulk fights was all that was left.

I did 80 or so rounds in the previous arena to get every other milestone (whatever 4.5million works out to, it's arena so I don't pay attention)

I tried mystic teams thinking that would suck out a class disadvantage, nope.

Agree that the milestones were not commensurate to the effort.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

@DrZola

It took me 40 rounds yesterday to finish the last objective. Ironically, 9 hulk fights was all that was left.

I did 80 or so rounds in the previous arena to get every other milestone (whatever 4.5million works out to, it's arena so I don't pay attention)

That is nothing short of ridiculous. If I were a suspicious sort, I’d almost conclude it was designed to thwart the player.

But that’s crazy conspiracy stuff.

Dr. Zola

PS. Four rounds to start the evening and zero Hulk teams.
    My son was complaining last night, hunting a mystic team.

Maybe its because the last milestone means the frustration is higher when you don't see it since early on every team is worth points but in my opinion the teams should just rotate through each group.

I got nothing good from the crystals anyway haha.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    DrZola said:

@DrZola

That is nothing short of ridiculous. If I were a suspicious sort, I’d almost conclude it was designed to thwart the player.

But that’s crazy conspiracy stuff.

Dr. Zola

PS. Four rounds to start the evening and zero Hulk teams.
    The Objectives are designed so that you should be able to get most, if not all of them, by completing the Trials throughout the month. You don't need to rush them right now!
    Crine60 said:

Crine60 said:

It's 20 some Energy. Once a week.
    It's 24 energy for that one once a week plus the other 8 I believe daily for the other 1 of 6 side quests we can do each day. My question was about why it is so much more energy (3x as much) than the other quests and why they put so many unnecessary empty spots and portals in to take up the energy.

I don't care if you think the energy cost is negligible. I am curious why the cost is so much more than the rest of the side quest content and can't remember offhand when we previously had different parts of a side quest that had such a large differential in required energy. I am not passing judgement on how much energy 24 points is but 3x as much as the others is what is drawing my attention.

Additionally, for some of the quest designs the portals are useful to not have to connect everything directly but since they started using them the designers have gone way overboard with them and they use them way more than is necessary just to add more cost to move and they actuality can make it more difficult to easily identify paths when scouting out a map because of how much jumping all over in different directions they do.
    This is a great deal of energy ironically. It's more because there are more Fights and more Rewards, and if 24 moves are a topic of contention, then we've lost ourselves somewhere.