**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Freeze when using Energy Refill [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SpidergirLexiSpidergirLexi Posts: 5
    Galaxy S9+
    Android
    Updated game June 8, started seeing the dimming and crashing that everyone else is reporting.
  • ASH88ASH88 Posts: 33

Thank you for the reports. I've taken this to the team to investigate. We'll let you all know if there's any questions that can help us get to the root of the issue.

By When will we receive an update on this
  • ZizunolaZizunola Posts: 50
    Same thing happening to me. IPhone X. Started after the new update. I have had it anytime I have to use an energy refill now. Both small and full refills. I keep having to force close and restart the game.

Also the lagging bugs have become extreme. Happening all over. Taking ages to even play the game in arena.

• KhalejandrogonKhalejandrogon Posts: 16
    Wtf is taking so long?
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    legend has it, it takes kabam a week to make a banner for forums and a month for in game mail when it comes to admitting issues/bugs/and mistakes xD but when its a deal or offer they have mail sent a week to a month before its released
    (they did confirm it in another post but they havent made it known to the public without having to look for it)
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    This screen dimming and freezing is also happening when you have a game pop up FYI @Kabam Miike
    I had 6 or 7 energy left and was auto-fighting, my free crystal ready to collect notification popped up and the game had this same screen dimming reaction.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    Man it's frustrating. Btw Nothing to add on the thread.
    I have to restart atleast 10 times in just 2-3 hours.
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    We got any word on when this could be fixed?
  • PALMCSM69_PALMCSM69_ Posts: 33
    So boring
  • AmitDevineAmitDevine Posts: 6
    New update is worst than the previous one
    Game is frequently freezing and stucks at a crucial moment and sometimes needs to restart the game Plus can't use energy refills too.
    @Kabam Miike kindly look into this.

• CeeBombCeeBomb Posts: 81
    Basically when you use all of your questing energy the screen that usually pops up with the help and two energy refill options doesn’t come up.. screen just goes dark and remains dark with no screen popping up allowing you to refill your energy or ask for help.
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    I know ots stupid to ask and expect an answer, but one would be nice
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    The game has been freezing a lot more lately. But, in particular, it's freezing every time I'm in quest and I go to purchase more energy. When the screen gets dark and attempts to bring up the window to get more energy, it freezes. EVERY TIME.
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    Same here... :sweat_smile:
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    so from my experience, this bug only happens for me when I go to the refill select menu for the second time since I launched the game.
    Screen goes dim in the same way as all the screenshots, have to restart
    doesn't bug out when you try to use refills from the inventory tho, weird...
  • I was having the same issues and then figured out you can go to the items screen in your inventory and refill your energy from there without any issues.
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    All Kabam cares about is whatever group they’re exploiting that month for profits @Kabam Miike will never say anything about the fact that players can’t complete a single quest

I’m sure this thread and probably my post will get deleted since it’s “Not productive” to point out problems in hopes they get fixed. At least we can all still buy useless stuff for the game we can’t play
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★

I was having the same issues and then figured out you can go to the items screen in your inventory and refill your energy from there without any issues.

I think that is a good suggestion for small refills. Issue is the screen goes dark when I run out of energy on a path, which is normal behaviour otherwise you’ll be wasting energy when using a big refill.

I guess no update means the cause of the issue is unknown. I’m sure it’s a priority, fingers crossed it’s something that can be fixed quickly.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Guess my comment was lost in the merging of threads, but also have the same problem.

OnePlus 9
    IPhone 8
    Samsung S21

All the latest across the board.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    This bug is super annoying 😫

OnePlus 6T
    Android 11
    MCOC on latest update